If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Crazy as it sounds you wont feel as low as you feel right now-the mighty biffy
- Me, Myself, and I
- i am a david attenborough loving wacko who likes to discuss things such as floppy lettuce and how messed up it would be if you talked to a spider and it talked back.i create phrases such as 'hump and dump' and have a tendancy to say really stupid things which dont actually sound stupid in my head till i say it out loud then realise im a twat.i enjoy discussing with shona the ridiculousness of people who define themselves as 'ALTERNATIVE' lets face it guys it just not alternative anymore, you all look, sound and think like each other. this my friends does not make one alternative, dancing an ancient tribal dance in the middle of the road whilst singing "we are family now that would be alternative. Now rant over my ring tune is gummi bears and i like cardigans. ciao ciao mickey mouse
GO TEAM BIFFY!!!!
- biffy!!!!and any other bands that rock your socks off
- labyrinth, pan's labyrinth, the dark crystal, rocky horror, little shop of horrors, gremlins, nightmare before christmas, muppet christmas carol, me myself and irene, team america, first wives club, girl interrupted, disney...i could keep going...
- what makes steam blow out my ears
- idiocy, people asking me stupid questions, feminism...get over it, people doing nasty things to animals...TBC
- Scared Of
- flying and torches....
- Happiest When
- CHRISTMAS!!!! at a gig with nic nic, watching lee evans..."luggage luggage luggage...trolley!!!"watchin spongebob, with shona ranting about idiocy, with graeme having a wander or chillaxing with graemes wonderful family or discussing with julia the gay relationship that our boyfriends seem to be denying!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Do you ken me at all?! 5 Taken
On a recent expedition to feed the duckies i happened to meet an apparent long standing legend of aberdeen. George the goose. He got lost years ago when flying with his other goosey friends and now he comes to aberdeen every year. Though he was extremely protective of his lover lady goose who we named georgette he eventually calmed down after some bread.
0 Comments 224 weeks
steph....omg listen to the dream i had last nite......... dont be scared but this is what happened...
rite me and u were goin on an obstacle course and u decided to jump without wire and kill yourself, so am really upset but turns out i am the only one that can see your ghost, so anyway we go to the pub etc then we bump into arron cornall. and we chat about depression and i say ive wanted to kill myself for a while and he says "me too" so anyway we go to see a clairvoyant cos you tell me theres another ghost stalking me. so the clairvoyant gets a group of us and puts us in a circle and says she can feel sum1 going to do sumthing bad ... then she looks at me and says omg and i turn round and theres a girl with a red hood and a yellow dress smiling at me and then she takes a knife out of her pocket and slits my throat and says "when u wake up ill be in your flat, waiting". then i woke up. and i cried. and asked dean to chum me to the toilet cos i was scared. xx
2 Comments 281 weeks
I still have it!
0 Comments 282 weeks
- Aberdeen (49)
- Aberdeen 2 (44)
- Adventures of Raymond's belt (14)
- Epic drunken night Edinburgh (19)
- Holidays, and things from Edinburgh (39)
- Nadia's 21st (8)
- Paddys!!! (22)
- SPAIN 2007!!! (45)
- Summer '06 (25)
- The night of the sexual biffy (17)
- aberdeen part 3 (14)
- home over xmas and new year (28)
- les animaux (5)
- random amusing stuff (2)
- stolen photos of geology heroes! (8)
- summer of madness (44)
- summer of madness take 2 (48)
- zoo times (35)