If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well how do and how is you ????? Right so here goes ........
Working away in Charleville . I finally did it i finished college i am offically an engineer would you have ever seen the day!!! Me hi Vis Vest not nice
Love my life and everyone and everything in it (well somethings i would change) wouldnt you love to know!!!!!
Have a house now my god i must be growing up ......... that will never happen
- Fanatic bout music every type of music i love. Roll on sat nights and britney spears circus theres nothing like a good dance . Oh ya " Footloose" Yes girls i went there ( platos ye are all thing it i know you remember amy) the shame of it but ya gotta do !!!!
- Dirty Dancing now that would be my fav all girly films yes i would be what you would call a pris when it comes to films and of course sponge bob he is a little legend and so so cute !!!
- Love soccer (Liverpool) its gotta be Im a daddys girl when it comes to that.
- **Scared Of**
- Snakes they freak me out so so much . Just the thought of them is making me shiver
- Happiest when
- Out with the girls even though i didnt have a girls night out in awile we will this weekend make sure of that !!! Going out with my boyfriend . Oh and shopping with the one the only chris who by the way is like such a KNOB yes yes yes i went there. ( what about thomas then???? )
- Sadest when
- I know its monday and its five days to friday and six to sunday. And the last week before pay day its so sad
- Robert Walsh
- Amy Mo
- Christina Heslin
- Jennifer Ryan
- Mary O' Mahony
- Noel O
- Gerard Walsh
- Alan Conway
- Declan Condon
- Wayne Speight
- Jennifer Lane
- Niall Greensmyth
- Michelle Murphy
- Michelle O Driscoll
- Helena Dalton
- Carol O Connell
- Anneka Mc Gowan
- Kelly Walsh
- Marguerite O'Driscoll
- Emma Mcsweeney
- Rebecca O Connell
- Ger Mc Gowan
- Damien O
- Melanie Maher
- John Warren
- John Forde
- Chriistine NÍ Mhathúna
- Paul Condon
- Cian Shortlander
- Damien Mc Kenna
- Jason Twomey
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Tracey? 28 Taken
A woman and a man are involved in a
car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one.
Both of their cars are totally demolished
but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
God works in mysterious ways.
After they crawl out of their cars,
the woman says, "so you're a man? That's interesting. I'm
a woman. Wow, just look at our cars!
There's nothing left but we'reunhurt.
This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be
and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
Flattered, the man replies, "oh yes, I agree with you completely, this must be a sign from God!"
The woman continues, "and look at this, here's another miracle.
My car is completely
demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break.
Surely God wants us to drink this wine
and celebrate our good fortune."
Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement,
opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the
The woman takes the bottle and immediately
puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The woman replies, "No, I think
I'll just wait for the police......."
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Woman are clever, evil bitches. Don't
mess with them.
0 Comments 275 weeks
WHY MEN DO NOT WRITE ADVICE COLUMNS
I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.
When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was parading in front of the wardrobe mirror dressed in my underwear and high-heel shoes, and he was wearing my make up.
I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed in my lingerie because he couldn't find his own underwear. But when I asked him about the make up, he broke down and admitted that he'd been wearing my clothes for six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.
He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?
Mrs. Sheila Lusk
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps.
0 Comments 275 weeks
Write a comment on your favourite thing
0 Comments 309 weeks
close Which Friends charactor are you?
Leave a Comment
close Addicted to Top Gear
Jeremy: So thats the same age as.....
James: Thats the same age as me!
Richard: Yes, but its in much better nick than you!