If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Ahle Sunnah wal Jamat - The Way of The Prophet & The People
- Me, Myself, and I
- بسم الله الرحمن الرحي
The aim of this Group is not to create divisions, but to be the core ambassador of Traditional Islam on Bebo, so that Muslims and Non Muslims alike can benefit from it. May Allah swt instil the love for the Sahaba and the blessed generation which follwed (Salaf) and instil love of the Ahle Bait e Rasool a.s
It is important in the time and age we are living in that Muslims remain united
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Sayyedi wa Murshidi Qibla Ghous e Zaman, Qazi Sultan Sadaq Naqshbandi Mujadadi r.a of Kala Degh Sharif (Jhelum) & Gulhar Sharif (Kotli, A.K) have passed away, please remember then in your Duas and Esal e Sawab
0 Comments 229 weeks
SUPERIOR QUALITIES OF SAYYIDUNA RASOOLULLAH (SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM)
(1) Almighty Allah wrote Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam's) name in the Heavens and in the seven skies.
(2) The Angels were commanded to bow down to Nabi Adam (alaihis salaam), because he had the Nur (Light) of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) on his blessed forehead.
(3) After the birth of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), Shaytaan could not go into the skies and steal news from the Angels.
(4) Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) used to be cradled by the Angels when he was a child.
(5) While he was in his cradle, he used to speak to the moon and the moon used to move in the whichever direction Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam's) blessed fingers moved.
(6) He could see behind him while looking in front of him.
(7) He could see in the darkness as well as he could see in the daylight.
( His blessed saliva revived those who were sick.
(9) While his eyes were closed, his heart was awake.
(10) He never yawned during his entire lifetime.
(11) His perspiration had the scent of sweet roses.
(12) Although he was of medium height, he looked taller when he stood next to a tall person.
(13) He did not have a shadow, either in the sunlight or the moonlight.
(14) No flies, mosquitoes or any other kind of insects ever came onto his blessed body or clothes.
(15) His clothes never got dirty, no matter how long he wore them.
(16) The Angels followed him wherever he walked.
(17) When he stepped on a rock, his footprint would be left on it.
(1 He possessed the greatest wisdom of all creations.
(19) Almighty Allah put the name of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) next to His Name in the Kalimah Shahaadah.
(20) Other Ambiya were Prophets for a certain country or special nation. He was the Prophet unto the entire creation.
(21) The Ummah of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), are more than that of all the Ummahs of all the other Ambiya put together.
(22) To call to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) with his name or to speak loudly before him is prohibited since it is disrespectful to do so.
(23) He was visited approximately twenty four thousand times by Sayyiduna Jibra'el (alaihis salaam).
(24) Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam's) wives and daughters are the best in the world. There are no women more superior to them.
(25) The soil in the grave of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is superior to every other place, including that of the Holy Kaaba.
(26) Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is alive in his grave. He reads the Holy Quran and even performs his Salaah in the grave.
(27) His grave is visited by thousands of Angels daily. Those Angels who visit his grave once, do no get a second chance to visit his grave.
(2 It is obligatory on every Muslim to love Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). The sign of love for him is to adapt his way of life and always remember him.
(29) It is Waajib (compulsory) to follow and love the Ahle Bait (Family of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) declared: "He who has hostility towards my Ahle Bait is a hypocrite."
(30) It is also necessary to love all the Companions (Sahaba) of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) declared, "After my demise, do not feel hostility towards my Sahaba. Loving them means loving me. He who hurts them also hurts me. He who hurts me also hurts Almighty Allah and those who hurt Almighty Allah are tormented by Him."
(31) Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is aware of all the actions of his Ummah.
(32) He was granted Mee'raj (Ascending to the
0 Comments 253 weeks
Religious & Historic Facts
1. The parents of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) were believers and Sahaabi.
2. The grave of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was prepared by Hazrat Abu Talha (radi Allahu anhu).
3. Sayyiduna Jibraeel (alaihis salaam) came 24 000 times into the court of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
4. Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam) walked from India to Makkah and made forty Hajj. (Sheikh Zaada)
5. Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam) had knowledge of 100 000 languages. (Roohul Bayaan)
6. It is greater to listen to the Quran than reading Nafil and reciting. (Law)
7. When the Quran is recited aloud, then it is Fardh to listen to it.
8. Except in a Hifz class and Quran lesson, it is Haraam for people in a gathering to read Quran aloud.
9. The Quran has been translated into fifty different languages to date. (Quran-e Kareem Number Dehli)
10. Only 26 Ambiyas names have appeared clearly in the Quran.
11. Only twelve Angels have been spoken of in the Quran.
12. Except for the name of Zaid bin Haarith (radi Allahu anhu), no other Companions name appears explicitly in the Quran.
13. Except the name of Sayyida Maryam (radi Allahu anha), the name of no other woman has come explicitly in the Quran.
14. Amongst the Jinnat, only Shaitaan's (Iblees') name appears in the Quran.
15. Iblees will not be punished with fire but with cold. (Roohul Bayaan)
16. Those who pass away on a Friday or in Ramadaan will be saved from the questioning in the grave.
17. At the time of death, a person is faced with 624 000 sorrows. (Roohul Bayaan)
18. To respect the grave of a Muslim is necessary.
19. To read Namaaz-e-Janazah or give Azaan inside the Mosque is Makrooh.
20. Suicide is Haraam and a great sin, but the Janaza Salaah of a suicide victim must be performed. (Fatawa Afriqa)
21. The place where Azaan is given is protected for that day from any calamities. (Fatawa Mustapha-wiya)
22. To give Azaan at the grave-side or in one's home and business is a means of blessing and mercy.
23. To place green and fresh plants and flowers on the grave is good as they make the Tasbeeh of Allah. (Alamgeeri; Dur
24. Jannat is only for human Muslims. (Malfoozat)
25. If a woman marries the second time, she will be in Jannah with the second husband. (Hadith)
26. In Jannah, Hazrat Aasia and Hazrat Maryam (radi Allahu anha) will be amongst the wives of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu
alaihi wasallam). (Fatawa Razvia)
27. Hazrat Fathima Zahra (radi Allahu anha), although human, was free from menstruations, etc. like the maidens of Jannah.
28. Ramadaan and Eid should be celebrated by the physical sighting of the moon or by the receiving Shar'i Shahaadat.
Calendars should not be followed for performing Ibaadah such as Eid Salaah.
29. On the 10th of Muharram, Zam-Zam is mixed in all the pure waters of the world. (Roohul Bayaan)
30. The sky is above and the sun, moon and stars are all below the sky.
31. The sun and the moon are in motion.
32. The sky and the earth are both stationary.
33. To drink, sell, touch, serve, keep or do any transaction with alcohol are all Haraam.
34. Nikah is only done out of happiness and consent.
35. When joking, or even playing and one gives Talaaq, then it becomes applicable.
36. From all the Halaal things in the world, the most disliked by Allah is Talaaq.
37. For men to dress and behave like women and for women to dress and behave like men is Haraam.
38. For men to wear gold is Haraam.
39. Men should wear one silver ring not weighing more than four and a half marsha (ounce).
40. To stand before "Haya Alas Salaah, Haya alal Falaah" in Iqaamat is Makrooh and to stand on hearing it is Mustahab.
41. Four Ambiya are still physically alive. In other words, they had not tasted death as yet. They are Hazrat Esa
0 Comments 253 weeks
- 0--Never Pray
- 1-3--most likely 1 to 3
- 3-5--most likely 3-5
- All of them
- Very rarely, just on Eid, Janaazah, When I need something from Allah Azzawajaal
Questions with their answers... ask anything u want answering n InshAllah wil be abl 2 answer Salamz7 Replies 258 weeks
An ignorant person wakes up in the morning and says that "what am i going to do today?" whereas an intelligent person wakes up and says "what is ALLAH going to do with me today?".0 Replies 267 weeks
A collection of different beautiful quotes- SubhanAllah!6 Replies 267 weeks
Feel free to add yours in!
Related 2 Islam n Life