If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- I DON'T USE BEBO ANYMORE, FIND ME ON FACEBOOK!! Look for Dawnimus =]
- Me, Myself, and I
- This really needed updating...
Well me dears, I be the Dawnimus! I be insane. I love it.
I might seem like a hyperactive random lunatic, which I am. But, shockingly, I also have a personality and a brain. I know. It's hard to believe.
Anyway, I like being cheerful, happiness tends to spread and cheer other people up. Unless you're one of those miserable ***** who just get annoyed. If so, I am sorry. But really, if I'm annoying you that much, just go away. I can't be bothered with your gloom!
I know some truly amazing people. A lot of them I'm not gonna see much anymore due to Uni *cry* but I will never forget them and shall do my best to stay in touch! Thanks to everyone who has been there for me over the years! I really truly love you all!
I also adore science. Yes, I'm a science geek, get over it already >.< lol it's actually amazing if you think about it. There's always something new to find out and it's kinda beautiful in a geeky sorta way lol. Oh dear....
- The Other Half Of Me
By jove, I'm in flove! The ORIGINAL LLPs =] x x
- Blimey, what a question. I love so much! Rammstein, The Dresden Dolls, The Beatles, Daft Punk, cheesy Disney songs, Dark Tranquility, Linkin Park, Freezepop, We Are Scientists, The Futureheads, Deicide, Placebo, Eisbrecher, Kraftwerk, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dimmu Borgir, Newton Faulkner, Jack Johnson, Foo Fighters, Lacuna Coil, Fall Out Boy (I know...but it's good singalong stuff), Panic! At The Disco (ditto), Oasis, Alanis Morissette, Disturbed, Angtoria, Arctic Monkeys, Catatonia, Velvet Revolver, Kasabian, Kate Nash, Dirty Pretty Things, The Libertines, Children Of Bodom, Maximo Park, Dog Fashion Disco, Duffy, Flobots, Infected Mushroom, Evanescence, Manowar, Robbie Williams, Noisettes, The Zutons, Billy Talent, Judas Priest, Bloc Party, Cradle Of Filth, System Of A Down, Muse, The Kooks, The Cat Empire, Duffy, Gary Numan, At The Gates, The Human League, Jimmy Eat World, MCR, Spice Girls (This list just gets worse), The Kinks, Retro Dance Music and loads more but I ran out of space
- Favourite films:
# Cruel Intentions
# Pirates of the Carribean
# Shrek and Nemo!
# Bring it On
# Lord of the Rings
# The Guardian
# Final Destination (all of them) haha
# Scary Movie (1 and 2, the rest suck a lil)
# The Green Mile
# The Spongebob Movie
# Dude, Where's My Car?
# Bridget Jones's Diary (1&2)
# Love Actually
# American Pies (Any!)
Plus lots more, obviously
I like some of them because they make me think, some because they make me laugh, some because they make me cry, and some because they transport you to another world, away from this depressing rock we got dumped on lol
- Um....is sleeping a sport?? Although I did play in the Atlantic Village VS ASDA rounders match and AV won!! WOOO!
- I used to be a member of Ysmart (really should get round to telling them I'm going to uni...ah well, they have lots of members now anyway) and so am fully aware of the dangers of drinking. Alcohol is dangerous!! Use responsibly! (I'm not a hypocrite, shut up! Lol)
- Happiest When
- Most of the time really! I'm a cheerful person in the main part, sure I get sad sometimes but meh, life goes on. I love to have a laugh, I love to smile, I love to love, so it's all good!
I guess my most happy times are when I'm chilling out with my mum (who rocks) or partying with Vix.
- Firstly, books ROCK. They are better than films, television or bananas. End Of.
# Christopher Brookmyre
# Good Ol' J.K. Rowling
# Helen Fielding
# Sophie Kinsella
# Eoin Colfer
# Jane Austen
# Susan Coolidge
# Phillip Pullman
# Donna Hay
# Marian Keyes
# Katy Hayes
# C. S. Lewis
Plus many many more! I like them for the same reasons as I like films to be honest. I love reading, it's a way to escape
- The author does not take responsibility for any offence caused by any material on this page. All content is seen at the viewer's own risk. Most comments are likely to be facetious anyway! Just don't sue me for libel. Ta.
Oh, also, since some freak is pretending to be me on bebo (Dawn Evans, nothing_suss) I feel it is necessary to add that my photos and anything I've written are my property. Although I don't mind my friends nicking them, coz I like my friends. Just people I don't know are banned from that. YOU PSYCHOS! *cough*
So here goes, calculator's at the ready...
Ever had sex at church -- £25
Had sex with someone on MySpace -- £25
Had sex for money -- £100
Ever had sex with the a Puerto Rican -- £20
Had sex on your parents' bed -- £10
Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- £1
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- £15
Used toys while having sex -- £30
Had sex in a pool -- £20
Kissed someone of the same sex -- £10
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- £20
Cheated on your significant other -- £10
Masturbated -- £10
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- £20
Done oral -- £5
Got oral -- £5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- £25
Had sex with someone in jail -- £25
Had a threesome -- £50
Had sex in the wild -- £20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- £25
Had sex with someone over 10 years older than you -- £20
Had sex with someone under 10 years your age -- £25
Had sex with your best friend -- £20
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- £25
Had anal sex -- £80
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- £25
Smoke more than 20 cigs a day -- £5
Drink more than 4 days a week -- £10
Smoked pot -- £10
Taken ecstasy -- £5
Done something in return for coke -- £50
Sold illegal drugs -- £100
Rock 'n' Roll Fines...
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- £40
Vandalized something -- £20
Beat up someone -- £20
Been jumped -- £10
Cross dressed -- £10
Given money to stripper -- £25
Been in love with a stripper -- £20
Ever drive drunk -- £20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- £50
Got drunk, passed and don't remember the night before -- £20
Went skinny dipping -- £5
Stole something -- £10
Made a sexy home video -- £15
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- £20
Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- £50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- £25
Went streaking -- £5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- £15
Been arrested -- £5
Spent time in jail -- £15
Peed in the pool -- £1
Played spin the bottle -- £5
Done something you regret -- £20
Lied to your mate -- £5`
Repost with ''My fine is £__''
Yeah mine is £307...not too bad I feel
0 Comments 310 weeks
bday: 20th August
Height: 5ft 8inches (1m 72)
Eye Color: Blue/ Grey/ Green...they look different a lot of the time!!
Hair Color: GINGER!!!
Home Town: Um, I live in Bideford after spending about 7 years in the ghostvillage of Clovelly, but I come from Whitwell/Chesterfield/Sheffield
Do you have a web site : Yeah...sucks tho...my cryspace is better
Nicknames: Hahahahahaha too many to count
Zodiac Sign: Leo - apparently that means I'm loud, confident and need lots of compliments....yay!!!
Siblings: lots, Lisa, oldest sis; Mark, only bro; Yvonne, next sis; Sophie, just older than me sis; and Angel, my ickle sis!!
Color: Pink, Blue, Black, Purple....plus all the other colours
Numba: 6, but 4 isn't bad either
Sport to play: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Although I luv swimming
Sport to watch: Mens diving...coz they stretch out b4 they dive...^^
Celebrity: Eugh, celebritites....
Curse word: Damn (it saves me swearing)
Vacation spot: Wherever I can be happy, doesn't bother me really
Drink (alcoholic): Whatever is going :p
Drink (nonalcoholic): Dunno, coke I guess, but I'm not allowed it
Food: Pizza / ice cream
Song: I couldn't chooose
Shampoo or Conditioner: Both! I agree with Vx here, you shouldn't use one without the other
Most prized possession: My leaving book, my photos and a little green pig called Mister Pig. Also my PVR.
Who r ya best friends: Vix, My cousin Toria, my Mumziepie and everyone else who I love to pieces!!
How many people r on ya buddy list: Dunno, really cant be assed to count them all
Pets: 2 cats, Lily Pathetic and Lucy McBousey; and a guinea pig called Gizmo E>
Car: I answered this in my blog a while ago
Phrase u over use: okey pokey
Hobbies: Um, Swimming, msn so I can talk to my friends, generally being with my friends and partying!
Have you ever been in love: Yes
Who do you luv right now: Um, luv? There's lots of people I luv!
The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: I agree with Vx - I notice many things at once, I'm a girl, I can multi task.
What are your turnoffs: Boring ppl, those who cannot hold a conversation, BAD SPELLERS! lol no I'm kidding, I like correcting them xD. People who have nothing interesting to say, shallow people. Also heartless backstabbing idiotic pompous control-obsessed superiority complexed lying cheating wankers.
Pools/Hot Tub: Pool for swimming, hot tub for relaxing
Sunrise/Sunset: Sunrise coz thats my name, although I've never seen either properly
Fast/Slow Dance: Again, agree with Vx - Fast generally, although obviously there's a time and a place for both.
Burger King/ McDonalds: Neither, they both suck on veggie stuff
Land/Ocean: Land for living, ocean for swimming
How many pillows: 2/3
Do you get along with your parents: I love my Mum more than anyone or anything. I love my Dad too but geographical distance makes it hard for us to be close.
What is your bedtime: When I'm sleepy.
Favorite scent: All sorts, but I despise bad smells
Taken other drugs: Not really
Done anything illegal: Ditto
Failed a subject: Um....AS level Chemistry is HARD, ok? I'm retaking it anyway. Plus I got an A in Physics. So shush.
bin a foreign country:Yep, France! lol
Moved: Many times.
Cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend: Nothing physical
Broken bone: Ja, nose and lil' toe
Won a trophy: No :'(. Many awards and certificates but never a trophy. I am truly deprived.
Beaten anyone up: Yes. sorry.
Gotten beat up: Yep
Do You believe in...
Magic: Not really, its all illusion *Does Sabrina sketch*
Love at first sight: Never experienced that one! Lust at first sight, however...
God: Might be something there, but traditional God, no way.
0 Comments 354 weeks
1. Whats your name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuck me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u couldn't?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
8 Comments 357 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Holiday in Turkey!! (47)
- Ephesus is marbletastic!! (Ephesus is in Turkey) (48)
- Ephesus is Marbletastic 2!! (12)
- Mad Hatter Party!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!! (48)
- Mad Hatter Party Part 2! (48)
- Mad hatter Party Part 3! I love pictures! (43)
- Family Reunion!! (80, 60 and 30th birthdays too!) (33)
- MY LATEST PARTY! (5)
- Pics stolen off other ppl (10)
- My Album (15)
- Amusing food (4)
- Umm....wtf? (1)
- Yay Pammukale!!! (10)