If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Cogito Part 1 Antoine Liliana The Separation
- relationships, love, truth, self-discovery, peace of mind, self-centerdness, fear,
- Me, Myself, and I
- On one day in 1982, high above the earth, a flight between Athens and Paris fell victim to highjakers. One of the pilots, Antoine Bacha, was taken hostage in Lebanon. On a cell measuring almost 2'x 2', this innocent man experienced complete isolation, dramatic torture and a miracle. While tucked in this dark and cold cave, a voice came to Antoine and taught him about the secrets and the truth of humanity. Over 20 years later Antoine met Liliana Franco, the woman who The Voice had told Antoine will write the message it has for the world. In this first book from the Cogito series, The Voice portrays how we, humankind, came into existence as limited human forms, while the creator remains an eternal spirit. It takes our mind from its comfortable state of accepting the world as it has been, and forces it to question itself. The Separation is the beginning of The Voice’s pronouncements on truth, love, courage, peace and forgiveness.
The mind of creation is an extension of the complete mind of the creator. Equally, the creator and creation are ultimate powers.
Before time existed, creation decided to separate from the mind of the creator. After that, the mind of creation entered into darkness and fell into a dream-like state.
Having disconnected from love, knowledge, and everything it received from the creator, the mind-asleep was of limited power and became lonely. In its loneliness, solitude, and fear, the mind-asleep substituted the creator’s mind with another mind; it made the ego-mind and forgot any memory of its real source, disappearing into darkness and self.
As a requisite for existence, the ego-mind required a promise that the mind-asleep would not remember its real source, and because it was lost, it agreed and let this be, vowing, ‘I will.’
The ego-mind did not trust its maker; it was aware that at anytime the mind-asleep could change its mind. To prevent its maker from changing its mind, the ego-mind originated guilt.
After the ego-mind made guilt, a protection, it realized that the mind could not attack itself. Given that, the mind of creation is power, and the ego-mind can use this power within its own limitations, the mind made the body in conceptual time. Likewise, when the body is complete …
• It becomes a wall between the mind-asleep and the source; as our bodies’ eyes are blind to the spirit, the spirit is blind to form.
• It projects fear and guilt onto itself and other bodies.
• Cause and effect reverses – (In reverse is when the ego-mind contradicts the laws of the source, and no longer the source is cause and creation is effect. The reality of the mind-asleep distorts and the mind will believe that the cause of its existence is in an external world.)
• The mind is embellished with the five senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch) and the body (or the world of form) appears as real.
• The mind considers the body real and consumes itself with worries and concerns for its physical needs, such as growth, health, surviving.
• The body and any form will go through evolution and death. Therefore, the world of time and form that is known as life is the world of illusions and death.
• The ego-mind / mind-asleep become everything that the mind of the creator and the mind of creation are not (death, sorrow, and form.)
When creation fainted into a deep sleep, the creator knew that it would need a way to remember reality, which is creation’s light. This sacred light is part of the mind-asleep, and when the mind becomes aware of it, it will awaken from its dream state.”
For Illustration please go to www.cogitobook.com and click on illustrations.
0 Comments 275 weeks