If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Living it up Sydney style!
- The Other Half Of Me
She lives in Sydney you know!
- I'm going to list the top tunes listened to on my iPod. That should give a fair idea.
1. Celtic Symphony - The Wolftones
2. The Bucket - Kings of Leon
3. You Shook Me All Night Long - ACDC
4. Going the Distance - Song from Rocky
5. Your Love - Jackie Wilson
6. Kilamangiro - Babyshambles
7. Shot Down - The Sonics
8. I Wanna Hold Your Hand/Wonderland - McFly
9. Let The People Sing - The Wolftones
10. Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream
11. My Sharona - The Knack
12. Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem
13. I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
14. Bigmouth Strikes Back - The Smiths
15. Twist and Shout - The Beatles
16. Mmmbop - Hanson (honestly)
17. Numb/Encore - Linkin Park & Jay-Z
18. Swastika Eyes - Primal Scream
19. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
20.... I can't be bothered typing the rest out.
- From my DVD's the most common ones found in my DVD player are:
Anchorman, Back to the Future's, Snatch, The Goonies, Naked Gun's, 40 Year Old Virgin, Austin Powers', Layer Cake, Leon, Zoolander. Can't beat a bit of the Lion King, Hook, Big and stuff like that. Your classic Gooodfellas, LA Confidential, Casino, Heat etc are up there too.
- Celtic for Football and Fort William for Shinty although I should probably say Glasgow Mid Argyll (team I play for) I'll happily watch pretty much any sport though.
- Scared Of
- Quiet weekends and/or running out of money although they both happen at the same time.
- Happiest When
- At TFI, playing guitar, not working, playing shinty, sleeping, checking Bebo when I should be working...
- My Website
- My MSN address
- France Aug '08 (37)
- Bilsland's Stag Weekend (23)
- New Year '07 (35)
- Pressure Dec '07 (22)
- Optimo 23.12.07 (11)
- Australia '07 (48)
- Australia '07 - 2 (26)
- Halloween Party '07 (12)
- Pressure Sept '07 (26)
- Limerick '07 (43)
- Live at Loch Lomond '07 (15)
- Indian Summer Weekend '07 (29)
- T in the Park 07 (31)
- Muse @ Wembley '07 (48)
- Rockness '07 (38)
- 2 Party Night in Edinburgh (36)
- Newcastle '07 (37)
- AC Milan V Celtic (32)
- Pauline and Julies Birthday (8)
- Photos (33)
- Morv and Emma do Ramsay St (2)
All my holiday photos can be seen on my fotopic website, there was far too many to put them all on bebo.
0 Comments 287 weeks
Check out this video
I probably shouldn't find it so funny but it is hilarious!!
1 Comment 293 weeks
1. "Hello Stuart, remember when you were blind?" or "hey stuart, your wife is mental, hows that going?"
2. "Hello harold, remember when you died but then Helen Daniels found you in a shop & you were calling yourself 'Ted'?"
"Hello harold, remember when you had a stroke and went evil for a while and felt up women in the coffee shop? Cos its a bit like the whole 'I want to kill paul robinson' thing just slightly less sinister"
3. "Lynne, you know how you split up with your husband over the phone? how come he didn't ever come back to the house (which he probably owns) to pick up any of his stuff?"
"Lynne, how come you lived in Ramsay Street for absolutely ages before even mentioning that you had a son who played for a Premiership football team in England but was somehow still young enough to return home and restart school?"
4. "Afternoon Lou, did you not used to have a daughter? Are you not bothered that she's just been taken away cos she's not really yours even though you raised her on your own for about 4 years?"
5. "Susan, remember when you banged your head and thought you were a teenager for a bit? That was a bit mental eh?"
6. "Excuse me Susan, you had a FUNERAL for your SHEEP. Get a grip"
7. "Karl, are you superman? You're a GP, a surgeon, a psychiatrist, a mid-wife, musician, neurologist, dermatologist.... Yet you still have time to put your winky up susan"
8. "Howdi Summer, remember you started piano lessons and about 3 days later you got accepted into Australia's most prestigous music school? You must be a fucking genius"
9. "Hello Toadie, remember your Irish best friend Connor, who mysteriously disappeared and now you don't know if he's alive or dead? Do you? Do you actually remember him? Your best friend? It might be nice to mention him once in a while. Prick"
10. "Hi Bree, get the fuck off my television screen you fat mess"
5 Comments 321 weeks
close Flixster Movies
close Super Comments
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings