If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- WHAT THE FUCK!? Bebo says I dont have friends anymore.. and when i click on the friends thing it says ' No friends ' and i die a little inside. No wonder everyone hates you bebo......
Make me a cup of tea and I will probably love you forever..
Wayyy, you're not quite as dan-fantastic as I.
Andy and Amz babes are acers totes are dude (: (H) (Y)
Sigh.. I heart Rachael, she is my world..
I miss her..
- The Other Half Of Me
blind love is true love ;):P
- Matchbox Twenty own u all!! Radiohead, Damien Rice, Snow Patrol, Joy Division, New Order, Editors, Guillemots, Bon Jovi, Paolo Nutini, Air Traffic, The Clash, The Jam, The Beatles, Stereophonics, Amys Macdo & Whino, Jamie Scott & The Town, Arcade Fire, Coldplay, Dire Straits, Bob Dylan, McFly, Muse, Boy Least Likely To, Razorlight, Chillis, Athlete, Boy Kill Boy, Franz, Kaisers, Twang, The View, Killers, The Enemy, Kings of Leon, Goo Goo Dolls, Plain White T's, Hard-Fi, Holloways, Jack Penate, Jamie T, Kate Nash, Embrace, Milburn, Jet, Jeff Buckley, Nirvana, The Fratellis, Oasis, Pigeon Detectives, ROD, The White Stipes, The Hives, The Strokes, Waterboys, The Futureheads, Greenday, Placebo, All American Rejects, Regina Spektor, Biffy, Art Brut, Monkeys, Captain, The Charlatans, Guns n Roses, James Blunt, Keane, The Coral, Dirty Pretty Things, Johnny Cash, Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros, Kasabian..
- The Klaxons, The Kooks, The Wombats, Iglu & Hartly, KT Tunstall, Larrikin Love, Adele, Little Man Tate, Maccabees, Blur, Grammatics, Manics, Counting Crows, Alphabeat, One Night Only, Laura Marling, Attic Lights, Jason Mraz, Madness, Maroon 5, The Dykeenies, Ryan Adams, Maximo Park, Mumm-Ra, Cold War Kids, Primal Scream, Zutons, Queen, REM, Stones, Stone Roses, MGMT! Lily Allen, Mika, Lil Chris, Sigur Ros, Scouting For Girls, Hoosiers, Sex Pistols, The Little Ones, Scissor Sisters, Starsailor, Badly Drawn Boy, Jamiroquai, Glasvegas, The Subways, T.Rex, Train, The Shins, Travis, Thom Yorke, U2, The Verve, We Are Scientists, The Cure, Echo & The Bunnymen, Jimmy Eat World, Feeder, The Tender Box.. Foos, Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly, The Fray, Gomez, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds... etc...
- Football.. none of this footy crap. Its football. The Almighty Rangers (pfft, we own..) and the Almighty Leeds United (wooo! division 1 here we come!). And thats it.. And Ice Hockey, boom!
- Scared Of
- The almighty god-stick *cowers in the corner*
May I also point out that rachael scares me shitless aswell....so, so violent...so, so uncalled for...
- frosties dude, people who dont like the matchbox (: people who put perfectly good muffins in the bin.. world cup ending on pens, pens deciding games in general, primary 3's who smoke/ drink (but only with other primary 3s cos then its SUPER cool..) Matt Dawson, when its cold and my toes hurt, other road-users, my driving and the road rage that accompanies it, Radio 2, John Moston and his prejudice views, Lawro the homosexual, Bloc Party, their over-hyped music and woeful opinions, My Chemical Romance, all yer beats and what-not.. losing at anything, early mornings, bebo peados, Christiano Ronaldo, Bolton, phone/ipod death when you're still in town, Ian McCall and his lack of simple football knowledge, poor chat.
- Not so gay...
- those retards i unwillingly assosiate myself with, famamily, advanced english, really good books (: NME, music with no words, music with words that make no sense, music with words that are clever, GOOD music, gigos, my converses, my ipod, when people are nice, people who can take jokes, seeing people you havnt seen in ages, when the cats been on my bed and its all cosy right at my feet.. mmmmm.. cups of tea, finding new bands, buying CD's and then wanting to marry said CD, doing jack but watching the football on a saturday afternoon, phonecalls that are there for the sole purpose of allowing us to imagine we live in the same place, mighty boooosh, scrubs, green wing, lazy days, gameboys, house, grey's anatomy, entrourage, saying boom, big bang theory! strawberry quailty streets.. Chris Kamara, Q, cruisin' aboooot, konditing it up, 'Oakers and all it's awesome glory, grabbin bacon rolls downtown with christopher and laurence (: Andy and Amz Babes.. Thay are babes (H)
- Buh… suppose height deserves a box, eh!? Wellllll she’s awfully silly, pretty much all of the time.. Takes things in good bant which is nice, ‘cause she’s quite fun to rip (: lets me have el campo – the comfiest bed in the west - which means I have no money, but I get a bed, so yaas... even if I sometimes don’t get sugar in my tea… ): (hold the innuendos, please ) Although that’s all shtoppin for a year while she pisses of to Afrikaaa.. Boner She even manages to give me back my CD's from time to time.. how’s about that!? Abuses me constantly, but one supposes she’s pretty fly for a wee guy… ILY Babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx… ahahaha, simmer thanks.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Emma? 35 Taken
Ok, here we go...
Tall Bob and Retarded Bill have a slight problemo.. just a slight one. So, to overcome this slight problem, me and Suzi came up with an amazing idea to help them:
So, the plan is for me and Suzi to give briths to stomachs for Bill and Bob. Madness i hear u cry. Nonesense i scream back.
Today, we were aimlessly sitting in human blodge, when we pondered more into our bellyjar project.
Mr. J. told us that if we wished, we could actualy bump some DNA of Bob and Bill and it is possible to grow a stomach. He did, however, tell us one slight downside. The only cells we can use to copy ANY type of tissue is stem cells (from the cordy thingy for the less smarter of u all)
A la gut I hear u all think quitely to yourself... well, no. Not really... So the new and improved plan goes a lil bit like this...:
Mr J. is a big scary RAF man, so he will fly me out to China where I will find 2 pregnant ladies and they wil give me their babies when they are born, and the stems cells from the umbilical cord of each child (as they wil be girlies and they have no morals in China, so the parents wont want the babies). I will pay them each a fiver and 2 fags for their kind services and the babies will be called Bellyjar 1 and Bellyjar 2 (BJ1 and BJ2 for short). So once I have the babies and the frozen stem cells, I will swim across to korea (HA! how ace am I?!?!) where I will meet Suzi, Mr. J and the surgeon who wil preform like 12 operations for us. I will give Mr J. the babies to take back to the U.K and our sponser, Kelly will auction them off. The money she gets for them wil go to paying Mr J. for the flights (so tht Kelly doesnt have to sleep with him). So me and Suzi will become pregnated with stomachs and for 8 months live as koreans.
Mr J. wil them fly out Bob and Bill (on separate flights coz tht would be waaaay too messy having them on the same flight) and we will inject them with some illegal substance. The surgeon will then place the second stomachs inside Bob and Bill.
Bob and Bill wil then (as Mr J. put it :"theoretically") live with two stomachs. One of the stomachs will have a valve like the one you find in the heart, so to prevent a back flow of substances. This means that they can carry on doing what they do, bt don't damamge themselves.
Me and Suzi wil then win Nobel prizes for our bellyjar idea. (although Kelly does desreve a mention for the times she will most probably bail us out of jail....) We will thn take over the world, growing anything and everything (like and extra ear for the deaf and eyeballs for the blind)
But remember children, we are only hear to help problemos.. it will not be used for vain purposes (unless we get payed loads for it ) then we wil change our morals...
The three of us are all geniuses *high-five*
9 Comments 361 weeks
- official Damien Rice
- official Air Traffic
- official Jamie Scott And The Town
- official MUSE
- official The Killers
- official Paolo Nutini
- official Maximo Park
- The Kooks
- official Boy Kill Boy
- official Razorlight
- official Jamie T
- The Fratellis
- official Milburn
- The Little Ones
- official The Futureheads
- official Julian Velard
- My Allbum (16)