If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Bob Loblaw's Law Blog
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey there the names Rob. I like cheese, fine wine and walking around the house naked. I also like long walks on the beach and listening to hardcore techno. I'm gonna be honest none of that is true. Apart from the naked bit. Enjoy!
I'm in France. Pretty weird, huh?
OMG A lUV MiiKO 43VA. H3Z JUST SO FiiT LOLz. Rob<3 Miko AAF IDST
I'm Curt Doussett. So are you. And so is that guy over there. It's fact.
That Caesar Salad was miraculous.
- The Other Half Of Me
- Radiohead, Errors, The Wombats, The Maccabees, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Tokyo Police Club, Foals, Babyshambles, The Libertines, The Cribs, John Martyn, The Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Look See Proof, Deftones, Digitalism, David Bowie, Kanye West, Fionn Regan, Interpol, Jamie T, Kasabian, Led Zepplin, Mogwai, Sigur Ros, Oasis, Pull Tiger Tail, The Rakes, The Smiths, The Stone Roses, We Are Scientists, The Beatles.
- I don't like
- Wales, or fat people. Or people who I don't like. Or pheasant. Anyone tried it? It's rank by the way.
- Good things...
- Time and a half on a Sunday, nights out, Liquid Room on a Wednesday, gigs, Cav (but only whilst hammered), City (see Cav), Soccer AM, the Saturday match-day routine, pro ev, Radiohead live, Championship Manager 01/02, Diggers, Stella, Mock the Week, iPod's, Catchphrase, gid music n that, funny bebo skins, sexist remarks, ripping folk when I'm drunk, Heart of Midlothian Football Club, Robbie Neilson's hair/beard combo, Kodak moments, the family, drunken rambling, partaking in things I regret or don't remember when drunk (Lyndsey...), old people falling over, fat people falling over, anyone else falling over, Everton, my guitar, Doritos, short shorts, Holly Willoughby, vodka lemonade, shocking dance moves, euphemisms, sing-alongs, piecing together what I may, or may not, have done the night before etc
- Football Teams
- Hearts and Everton (and Real Maroon)
- Happiest When
- With the guys, Watching Hearts (winning or losing, Im diehard me), and probably when I'm out with everyone having a wee drink.
- Robyn Barrie's 'menshy' from 2005..
- "This here is ma wee pal Rob! he is another one thatz sound as, lol no known u long either owell plenty of time fur that lol..we always have good banterz eh like those nights we all went out..u n yer popper shorts story LOL..aw a wiz in stitches lolol..n Anger Management lol aw your well sound likes."
- Lewis Lennox Stewart
- Jamie Borthwick
- Alexandra Borthwick
- Ross Marwick
- Smma Ecott
- Lyndsey Clark
- Craig Strong
- Adam Eneser
- Jordan Lynch
- Jenna Florence
- Charlotte M
- Becky Parker
- Becca Spalding
- Robyn Barrie
- Liam Wilson
- Mikey The Inovator
- Ross Winton
- David Middlemass
- Angus Buchan
- Tommi Kerr - BebosDead
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
The Old Town grew it's importance did too,
It extended to high ground, where Heriot's could be found.
The New Town was built, in the water of Leith you could find silt.
There were offices and banks you could buy things,
From shoes to....planks(wooden)
Leith docks became famous for tankers but also for w..fishing boats.
The city spread like butter on bread
Niddrie was bad like downtown Baghdad (<----The winning line!)
The old buildings were made into new houses,
Everyone was happy even the mouses.
Growth took place in the green belt,
Where grass and daisies could be smelt.
Developers today, are here to stay.
2 Comments 340 weeks
Choose life, choose Leith, choose not winning the cup for over 100 years, choose Gareth Evans, choose a disabled fan’s carer running on to the park for a sly kick at Stuart Dougal, choose hookers down Coburg Street, choose Jimmy Boco, choose the smell wafting from the Seafield sewage works over the Links each morning, choose loosing to a bunch of Lithuanian waiters in the Inter Tattie cup, choose entering the Inter tattie cup in the first place, choose Jocky Scott, choose dirty needles, choose having the worst derby record in the entire world, choose Alan Sneddon, choose making a big deal about being “the first to wear the green” like it actually matters, choose being one day away from being closed down by your biggest rivals, choose being ‘classy’ when half of your support is made up of chavs, choose singing songs about refugees, choose a tenner bag, choose David Fellinger, choose David Duff and Jim Gray, choose trying to kid people into believing that you’ve always played good football when the truth is that you’ve been absolutely shyte for 30 years, choose going on and on and on about a game that occurred before most of you were even born, choose the Loch Inn, choose Edward Hurtado, choose getting humped 5-1 by some Ukranian team whose name nobody can pronounce, choose hiring an open-top bus for a cup final against a diddy team and then proceeding to loose the match, choose loosing 30,000 ‘fans’ on the way home from said cup final, choose Benny Brazil, choose your derby rivals having won more derby matches at your ground than you have, choose to go on and on and on about once beating Real Madrid in a friendly match, choose Steve Cowan, choose running on the park for a sly kick at Andy Goram, choose Salamander Street, choose John Burridge, choose going 22 games in a row without beating your biggest rivals, choose making a big deal about a scoreboard that worked for a month, choose Alex Miller, choose incessantly going on about how some shady Russian is going to sell Tynecastle and shut Hearts down only to look on in horror as he invests heavily in the team, writes millions of pounds of debt off and builds a new main stand, choose Joe Tortolano, choose Burberry caps, skiddy pants and shell-suits, choose flairdoo’s instead of hairdoo’s, choose thinking that ‘Sunshine on Leith’ is not dreadful, choose running on the park for a sly kick at John Robertson, choose John Robertson scoring 27 goals against you, choose Wayne Foster actually scoring a goal against you and putting you out of the cup into the bargain, choose Bobby Williamson, choose hiring a manager with a monkey head, choose worshipping and buying a decanter for a manager who only won one match, choose defending your club captain for urinating in a charity shop doorway after a team night out watching strippers, choose thinking that the term ‘yam’ is even slightly amusing in any way shape or form, choose Mickey Weir, choose Pirniefield in the morning, choose being the most ungracious losers this side of Christendom, choose the cow-shed, choose going out of business when Celtic nicked all your players, choose running on to the pitch to celebrate your first derby win in 10 years only to be chased off again by the visiting support, choose living in the shadows of your neighbours for 131 years and forever knowing that you will always be the wee team, choose the Proclaimers, choose John Leslie, choose Hibs.
5 Comments 356 weeks
- Pub Golf and other such exciting things! (25)
- Hearts Youth Development Game (16)
- May '08 (7)
- April '08 (18)
- March '08 (18)
- A Mixture of Photos from Craigs... (12)
- Random Photos (48)
- Ceilidh Mutha Fuckaaaaa (17)
- New Shite (39)
- Peterborough (19)
- Nice '07 (28)
- Another Random Album (41)
- Ceilidh Mutha Fucka' (9)
- Heroes (9)
- Prom motha fucka! (24)
- In the Summer tiiiiime (13)