If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- How Bravely You Face You One With Your 16 Pounded Gun! May God Shine On You 10....Saorstat! 26+6=1
- Me, Myself, and I
- I Kneel Before No One But My Lord..My Lord God
For The Good Are Always The Merry,
Saved By An Evil Chance
And The Merry Love The Fiddle
And The Merry Love To Dance
!Focail Go Dti A Mhamai!
Padraig Henry Pearse
Joseph Mary Plunkett
Eamon De Valera
Thomas James Clarke
Edward "Ned" Daly
Tíocfaídh ár lá Nuáir ís Tíre Amaháín Sínn Amahaín Eire Sínn
Never Give Up The Fight
Our Only Weapon Is Our Refusal
- Old Fenian Gun
- It hung above the kitchen fire. It's barrel long and brown
And one day with a boy's desire, I climbed and took it down
My father's eyes in anger flashed. He cried "what have you done?!
I wish you'd left it where it was, That's my old Fenian gun"
I fondled it with love and pride. I looked it o'er and o'er
I placed it on my shoulder And I marched across the floor
My father's anger softened And he shared my boyish fun
"Ah, well"" he said "'tis in your breed like that old Fenian gun"
- I remember '67 well when lads like you and me
All thought we'd strike another blow to set old Ireland free.
But broken were our golden hopes I was long months on the run
But it did good work for Ireland then that brown old Fenian gun.
I was down then in Killaluk t'was the hottest fight of all.
And you can see he burned his arm there's a mark still on the ball
I hope the young lads growing now will hold the ground we won
And not disgrace the cause in which I held that Fenian gun
- I placed it o'er the fire once more. I heard my father sigh
I knew his thoughts were turning back on days now long gone by
And then I vowed within my heart I'll be my father's son
And if ever Ireland wants my aid I'll hold the Fenian gun.
That's years ago I've grown a man And I've weathered many a gale
This last long year's been spent inside a gloomy English jail
I've done my part I'll do it still Until the fight is won
When Ireland's free she'll bless the men Who held the Fenian gun.
- James Connolly
- The man was all shot through, that came today, into the barracks square and the soldier eye I am not proud to say, we killed him there, they brought them from the prison hospistal and to see him in that chair, i swear he's smile would far more quickly call a man to prayer, maybe...maybe I dont understand this thing that makes these rebels die..yet all men love freedom and the spring clear in the sky...I wouldnt do this dead again, for all that i hold by..as i gazed down my rifle as his breast..but then..but then a soldier eye...they say his was different, kindly too apart from the rest..a lover of the poor..his wounds illed rest..he faces like man who knew a greater pain...than blows or bullets...er the world began..DIED HE IN VAIN? (NNNOOOO).READY..PRESENT..and him just smiling..christ i felt my rifle shake..his wounds all open and the roundless chair a pool of blood i'd swear his lips said "fire"..before my rifle shot that curseded lead! And I..I was picked to kill a man like that
- playing rugby......watching england/waterford/kilkenny lose.....CELTICCCCCCCCCCCC =]
who the fuck are rangers! if u know who they are tell me there!
- Michael Collins , James Joyce, Gerry Adams, Eamonn Céantt, Sean South, Padraig Pearse, Arthur Griffith, Micheal Cashman, Brian Stanton, Martin O'Brien and of course, the stunning Annie!
- Amhrán na bhFiann(Eist anseo agus Leimh ceart)
- Sinne Fianna Fáil
A tá fé gheall ag Éirinn,
buion dár slua
Thar toinn do ráinig chugainn,
Fé mhóid bheith saor.
Sean tír ár sinsir feasta
Ní fhagfar fé'n tiorán ná fé'n tráil
Anocht a théam sa bhearna bhaoil,
Le gean ar Ghaeil chun báis nó saoil
Le guna screach fé lámhach na bpiléar
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann.
- 32 County Irish Free State
- Donegal Celtic Football Club
- Banna Fliuit Naoimh Phadraig Cill Chaoil
- Proud to be Irish
- Irish Republican Brotherhood
- 4 ever irish
- R.I.P. Leo Norney
- ::3 Doors Down::
- Fan Club
- official Daddy Yankee
- official Irish DJs And Producers
- official Plain White T's
- MIDLETON RUGBY SUPORTERS CLUB
- Rebel Hearts
- How well do you know Kyron "Archie"? 135 Taken
IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom.
Having organised and trained her manhood through her secret revolutionary organisation, the Irish Republican Brotherhood, and through her open military organisations, the Irish Volunteers and the Irish Citizen Army, having patiently perfected her discipline, having resolutely waited for the right moment to reveal itself, she now seizes that moment, and, supported by her exiled children in America and by gallant allies in Europe, but relying in the first on her own strength, she strikes in full confidence of victory.
We declare the right of the people of Ireland to the ownership of Ireland, and to the unfettered control of Irish destinies, to be sovereign and indefeasible. The long usurpation of that right by a foreign people and government has not extinguished the right, nor can it ever be extinguished except by the destruction of the Irish people. In every generation the Irish people have asserted their right to national freedom and sovereignty; six times during the last three hundred years they have asserted it to arms. Standing on that fundamental right and again asserting it in arms in the face of the world, we hereby proclaim the Irish Republic as a Sovereign Independent State, and we pledge our lives and the lives of our comrades-in-arms to the cause of its freedom, of its welfare, and of its exaltation among the nations.
The Irish Republic is entitled to, and hereby claims, the allegiance of every Irishman and Irishwoman. The Republic guarantees religious and civil liberty, equal rights and equal opportunities to all its citizens, and declares its resolve to pursue the happiness and prosperity of the whole nation and all of its parts, cherishing all of the children of the nation equally and oblivious of the differences carefully fostered by an alien government, which have divided a minority from the majority in the past.
Until our arms have brought the opportune moment for the establishment of a permanent National, representative of the whole people of Ireland and elected by the suffrages of all her men and women, the Provisional Government, hereby constituted, will administer the civil and military affairs of the Republic in trust for the people.
We place the cause of the Irish Republic under the protection of the Most High God. Whose blessing we invoke upon our arms, and we pray that no one who serves that cause will dishonour it by cowardice, in humanity, or rapine. In this supreme hour the Irish nation must, by its valour and discipline and by the readiness of its children to sacrifice themselves for the common good, prove itself worthy of the august destiny to which it is called.
Signed on Behalf of the Provisional Government.
Thomas J. Clarke,
Sean Mac Diarmada, Thomas MacDonagh,
P. H. Pearse, Eamonn Ceannt,
James Connolly, Joseph Plunkett
0 Comments 357 weeks
I HAVE met them at close of day
Coming with vivid faces
From counter or desk among grey
I have passed with a nod of the head
Or polite meaningless words,
Or have lingered awhile and said
Polite meaningless words,
And thought before I had done
Of a mocking tale or a gibe
To please a companion
Around the fire at the club,
Being certain that they and I
But lived where motley is worn:
All changed, changed utterly:
A terrible beauty is born.
That woman's days were spent
In ignorant good-will,
Her nights in argument
Until her voice grew shrill.
What voice more sweet than hers
When, young and beautiful,
She rode to harriers?
This man had kept a school
And rode our winged horse;
This other his helper and friend
Was coming into his force;
He might have won fame in the end,
So sensitive his nature seemed,
So daring and sweet his thought.
This other man I had dreamed
A drunken, vainglorious lout.
He had done most bitter wrong
To some who are near my heart,
Yet I number him in the song;
He, too, has resigned his part
In the casual comedy;
He, too, has been changed in his turn,
A terrible beauty is born.
Hearts with one purpose alone
Through summer and winter seem
Enchanted to a stone
To trouble the living stream.
The horse that comes from the road.
The rider, the birds that range
From cloud to tumbling cloud,
Minute by minute they change;
A shadow of cloud on the stream
Changes minute by minute;
A horse-hoof slides on the brim,
And a horse plashes within it;
The long-legged moor-hens dive,
And hens to moor-cocks call;
Minute by minute they live:
The stone's in the midst of all.
Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart.
O when may it suffice?
That is Heaven's part, our part
To murmur name upon name,
As a mother names her child
When sleep at last has come
On limbs that had run wild.
What is it but nightfall?
No, no, not night but death;
Was it needless death after all?
For England may keep faith
For all that is done and said.
We know their dream; enough
To know they dreamed and are dead;
And what if excess of love
Bewildered them till they died?
I write it out in a verse -
MacDonagh and MacBride
And Connolly and pearse
Now and in time to be,
Wherever green is worn,
Are changed, changed utterly:
A terrible beauty is born.
William B.Yeats (1865 - 1939)
Published By Kyron "Archie" Laffan
25 Comments 360 weeks
1.Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19.Anything 2 say b4 u go
16 Comments 365 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- 50 Cent concert (bit late but just found camera) (5)
- CIT Ball (25)
- Deirdre's Spoon! =) (1)
- Hu Hoooooo! (12)
- ME,friends and stuff (45)
- Midleton Car Show 11 June "06 (39)
- New Years! Thanks Una! =) (23)
- Nights Out! (16)
- Septic! xD (30)
- Slink pics (24)
- The baby files! Guess who! (17)
- Tom..'Fixin the house (4)
- Tyko ( The Gift ) (5)