If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- next years farmers
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well if your a young farmer or want to be one join the band!!
- (**) - PUT ON-
- YOUR -
BAN THE BAN---
Put this on ur
homepage if u
NO KEEPERS = NO SHOOTING NO HUNTING + NO FARMING = NO FUTURE
MADE BY RICHARD WESTON
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Farmers manage and preserve Britain's unique landscape.
2. British agriculture and horticulture underpin £90 billion to Britain’s economy.
3. British farmers contribute over £400 million of unpaid work, maintaining our beautiful countryside, over and above their involvement in formal agri-environment schemes.
4. Each year two-thirds of the British population take at least one visit to the countryside.
5. Food and drink is considered as one of the main factors defining regional identity.
6. Farming is vital in the battle against global warming. Every 100 hectares of crops soaks up between 30 and 60 tonnes of carbon a year.
7. In some rural areas, agriculture and horticulture provide up to 50% of employment.
8. The countryside would look very different, such as no cows, sheep in the fields.
9. British farm standarts are much higher than the ones from abroad.
10. See the red tractor and know wht your eating.
0 Comments 282 weeks
Agricultural students Our definition of binge drinking is a few pints of diesel chased by some equally rural liquor mixes. And even then, the bartender is more likely to lock in than turf out. We settle our differences on the sports pitches, not the streets, and instead of lifting cars we nick signs from the rival colleges. Our jeans are ripped and stained but they weren’t when we bought them. We carry penknives in our Barbours, not flick knives in our Bombers and only wear a hood when it’s raining. We swear like blinking troopers but apologise afterwards. We have no unnecessary plastic on our Peugeots, just unnecessary chrome on our pick-ups. We like The Wurzels more than Drum & Bass and know all the words to Summer of 69. We cannot dance, but we do not pretend we can; and we think an empty grain store is the best clubbing venue ever. Our idea of fast food is a sandwich on a tractor and we are proud of it. We have no money, but unlike urban chavs we are prepared to work for it
0 Comments 283 weeks