If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey, You can either call me Dave/David/Big Dave or Diddly, and some people call me dathid but this annoys me. I'm 16 and love adventurous things to do, i also love footy and disco music cos everyone can dance to it. I watch quite alot of films and thats me. Oh yeh and i now work at Southampton Gnereal Hospital, saving lives i suppose so pop in for a chat if your in that area. Lots of you probs know me for lovin coasters as well and i have finally convinced ma dad to take ma family to the tallest and fastest coaster in the world, as well as my favourite theme park (17 coasters in one theme park let alone flat rides)
- Disco music is class cos anyone can dance to it. Me, Jonny and Butterworth even got the other footy lads dancing once i think Lets just say some people can shake theri booty better than others but it dont matter as long as you enjoy yourself. Best slow song is 'back for good' by take that, best disco tune is 'disco inferno' by the tramps, best rock is probably 'living on a prayer' by bon jovi, best..... oh bugger this i cant list all genre's!
- Rush Hour 2, Scream, Die Hard, Aliens, the shawshank redemption, and when your depressed, and i hate to admit it, but Titianic can be quite good.
- Football - Saints, i play most sports but footy is my fav. Also badminton, table tennis, basketball, tennis, golf and off course POOL and FRISBEE
- Scared Of
- alot of animals, birds, dogs, cats (not extreme fears) and i dont think i wuld like to meet a ghost
- Happiest When
- When i am at theme park and riding those coasters, always fun when playin footy with all the dancing and generally with my mates. Wickid. Gym as well wit ma Dad
- Favourite Memories
- well footy with peeps has always been fun cos we have had some ups, some downs and some fantastic days to look back on. Also goin to thorpe park with Will on haloween was so fun. Town is always good but not as good as tutor times but my favourite is probably one with my family on hols, maybe canyoning or checking out women on the beach with my dad haha. The dance classes at David Lloyd are classic aswell, everyone fancies me (i wish)
- Favourite Dance
- Everyone knows i mostly do the ste-touch but my signature move is the grapevine....spin....point in true davey fashion. Jonny also has some moves as well as Butterworths step-touch, true class. Me and jonny's little moves were so romantic to the real thing's you to me are everything
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings