If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- hi im dylan. you may also know me...as dylan. Thank u for coming onto my page and for paying the hidden fees while doing so (its all in the panphlet)(You got the pancake right?). I luv drums iv bin playin dem for 3 1/3 years and i play dem a limerick band called LaVell or LaVelle or something like that i never actually learned the proper spelling...i'd ask but it'd make me look like an idiot... I go 2 skool in Croom which is ok i guess...structure-wise its more of a shithole than a toilet and u do have to carry a Mars bars in ure pocket at all times if u just so happen 2 need something to bribe the principal with. Oh and the uniforms do remind me a bit of the Hitler Youth...Anywho not much else 2 say really leave me a comment and i'll get back 2 u if i don't severely dislike u. Toodl-oo
- Rock until the end and i'd like 2 point out that dance music isnt really music. Last time i checked music involved using instruments and required at least a very small amount of skill 2 create. For real music check out Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage Against The Machine, System Of A Down, Foo Fighters, The Vines, Pixies, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kings Of Leon, Violent Femmes, The Police, Artic Monkeys, I cud go on... So I Will! Pantera (RIP Dimebag), Radiohead, White Stripes, AC/DC! n I'll add more wen i tink o sum.
- Pulp Fiction! The Life Of Brian, Meaning Of Life, Monty Python and the search for the holy grail. This Is Spinal Tap (this amp goes up to 11), Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Naked Gun, Dodgeball, Napoleon Dynamite, Battle Royale, Donie Darko, Airplane! (dont call me shirly)
- Personal Quirks
- Occasional paranoia, Faking Tourett's Syndrome, cow tipping
- Top 5 Favourite Drummers
- 1. Dave Grohl, 2. John Bonham, 3. Stewart Copeland, 4. Chad Smith, 5. Travis Barker
- Happiest When
- Drummin wit the band, Writing, meeting up wit friends, . Oh and spinnin around on those office chairs (Possibly THE best way 2 waste an afternoon)
- Favourite Albums
- I luv a good album so here r a few of my faves:Red Hot hili Peppers-Bloodsugarsexmagic, Led Zeppelin-Led Zeppelin II, Nirvana-Nevermind+In Utero, Metallica- Master Of Puppets, Willie's Hits, Violent Femmes- Violent femmes, Artic Monkeys- Whatever People Say I Am Thats What Im not. Pixies- Doolittle, System Of A Down- Toxicity. 2 many others to mention really!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Yes PPl. We waited over 2 hours at 6 o clock in the morning and payed a STING-load of money but its gonna b totally worth iT! THE POLICE. 6TH OF OCTOBER. GOLD CIRCLE TICKETS. just hope one o them doesn't die by then they'r pretty old like...
0 Comments 321 weeks
(1) Who are you?
(2) Are we friends?
(3) When and how did we first meet?
(4) Do you have a crush on me?
(5) Have you ever wanted to punch me?
(6) Give me a nickname and explain why.
(7) Describe me in one word.
( What was your first impression of me?
(9) Do you still think the same?
(10) What reminds you of me?
(11) If you could give me anything what would it be?
(12) How well do you know me?
(13) When is the last time you saw me?
(14) Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't?
(15) Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
6 Comments 353 weeks
-Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
-The other line always moves faster
-Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
-Never play Leapfrog with a unicorn
-If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway
-Mother nature is a bitch.
-If you forget, mom will remind you of all your mistakes so you don't repeat them.
-Nothing is as easy as it looks
-Everything takes longer than you think
2 Comments 373 weeks