If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Boa Hancock Snake Empress
- Me, Myself, and I
- The Original & First
Name~ Boa Hancock
Alternate names ~ Snake Princess (蛇姫 Hebihime)
Pirate Empress (海賊女帝 Kaizoku Jotei)
Race~ Devil Fruit User
Age~ 29 (debut)
31 (after time skip)
Height~ 191 cm (6'3¼")
Weight~ How dare you ask such a thing!
Occupations~ Pirate Captain;
Empress of Amazon Lily;
Birthday~ September 2
Bounty~ Formerly 80,000,000
Devil Fruit~ Japanese Name~ Mero Mero no Mi
English Name~ Love-Love Fruit
Meaning~ Sound of falling in love
Attacks~ Mero Mero Merrow, Awaken, Perfume Femur, Pistol Kiss, Slave Arrow
Whether I kick a kitten... Tear off your ears... Even slaughter innocent people... The world will never cease to forgive my actions! Why, you ask? That's right, it is because I am... Beautiful!!!
- Monkey D. Luffy~ Originally antagonistic towards him, Hancock saw Luffy as a man who, being immune to her charms despite seeing her naked, could not be allowed to exist. She refused to believe his story of being sent to the island by Bartholomew Kuma, and ordered his execution. She also thought he was just like all men in the world; selfish and arrogant, but was proven wrong and was even moved by his acts of selflessness. Luffy is actually possibly the only one, outside her family, that she truly considers a friend. She quickly befriended him when he covered the back of her sister when he was fighting so as nobody could see the Tenryuubitos' slave mark on her, when given a choice, chose to save Marguerite, Sweet Pea, and Aphelandra rather than benefit himself, and that he went as far as to strike one of the World Nobles, and harbored no hatred for Hancock for being a slave in the past. As such, Hancock has fallen in love with Luffy, causing her to have "Love Sickness", which was the cause of death of nearly all of the previous Empresses. However, Elder Nyon says that all of the previous Empresses died because they tried to suppress their feelings by distancing themselves from their object of desire, whereas Hancock will survive by going with Luffy. Due to her feelings, Hancock has a hard time looking Luffy in the eye and tends to blush in his presence (much like a young girl with a crush). She is also prone to daydreams involving Luffy. She requested that Luffy call her Hancock, as opposed to her title, and nearly fainted the first time he called her by her given name correctly, given the fact that he had said it wrong a few times before, calling her "Hammock". Moments later, she actually did faint after believing that Luffy said "I love you" (愛してる。 aishiteru?) when he actually said "Thank you" (ありがとう arigatou?). She continues to tend to faint in joy whenever Luffy says her name right and apparently is keeping count of how many times he has said her name correctly. When Luffy hugged her during the Battle of Marineford, she thought of it as a proposal of marriage. Later though, Nyon told her that she wasn't married. As a result, Hancock is now set on the idea of marrying Luffy. Even though Luffy says that he is not going to marry Hancock, she still loves him very much and is not deterred in the slightest by this. During the battle with Whitebeard at Marineford, Hancock states that all men, both Marine and pirate alike, are her enemies, Luffy standing as the lone exception. Even after finding out the truth about Luffy's heritage, she cast it aside and didn't care even if he is the son of the devil. She is also extremely protective of Luffy, going so far as to attack Commodore Smoker for restraining Luffy, much to the shock of the Marines watching them. She even openly declared Luffy as her beloved. In fact, ever since Luffy's arrival at Marineford, all Hancock could do was focus her attention on him.
- Abilities and Powers♀.
- Hancock is widely considered to be extremely powerful by friend and foe alike. Ruling beside her sisters, Hancock has power over Amazon Lily and the rest of the Kuja women. As the Empress and Captain of the tribe, she is most likely the strongest Kuja warrior. The Kuja believe that "strength is beauty", and since all members of the tribe state that she is the most beautiful in the world, they believe she is very powerful, the strongest among the entire tribe. It is to be noted that only the strongest Kuja warriors are allowed on the country's pirate ships, Hancock and her sisters were strong enough to be there when they were small children, although it is possible they were just apprentices like Shanks and Buggy.
Her strength is so great that it has even been acknowledged by Fleet Admiral Sengoku of the Marines. Further testament to her strength is how she was one of the three Shichibukai who managed to leave the war without sustaining any injuries. The fact that she can earn a 80, 000, 000 bounty after her first campaign as a pirate further supports her capabilities. This is shown when she had managed to destroy several Pacifistas single-handedly (by petrifying beforehand the incredibly tough alloy of which they are composed of) without showing signs of exhaustion or injury, where it took the whole Straw Hat Crew (before their two-year training) to take down just one, which left them severely worn out. While it is true that the Pacifistas were programmed not to attack their allies, to destroy so many of them is a difficult task regardless.
Her raw strength is very great, obviously showing signs of super-human strength as she can easily break stone (in the form of petrified opponents) with a single kick, capable of breaking several Pacifistas without breaking a sweat (while Sanji nearly broke his leg attempting the same task, though she used her Mero Mero no Mi powers to turn them into stone first) and being able to kick Smoker in his smoke state with her Haki; although with all those examples, she could have been using Busoshoku Haki to strengthen her kicks. She has been shown to be very adept in hand-to-hand combat, often in tandem with her Devil Fruit abilities. She was able to fight through many of the New World pirates effortlessly. Similar to Sanji's fighting style, Hancock seems to prefer kicking-based attacks, whether from kicking in-the-way cute animals or her enemies.
Hancock is also very intelligent, being able to buy Luffy time, using her charms, after overhearing Magellan's plan to halt his infiltration, as well as stealing the key to Ace's handcuffs for Luffy prior to his arrival, knowing it would be useful.
- Devil Fruit♀.
- Hancock was force-fed the Mero Mero no Mi, a Paramecia-class Devil Fruit, by the World Nobles who enslaved her, as a form of sick entertainment.
Those who fall in love with Hancock by seduction are susceptible to a range of techniques used by the Devil Fruit which turn people into stone. Anyone with "dirty thoughts" will be turned into stone as long as they do not have a means to block it out either emotionally like with fear or pain, or simply out of ignorance.
As part of the secret to keep the shame on her back secret, Hancock made the Kuja tribe believe that the power to turn people to stone was a curse given to her by killing a Gorgon monster.
- Hancock demonstrated two types of Haki: Busoshoku Haki, one of the more common types of Haki used in the series, and Haoshoku Haki, an ability that only one in a million people can use. She is shown using her Busoshoku Haki to kick Smoker and damage him when he had Luffy pinned to the ground. As she possesses Haoshoku Haki, it can be assumed that she can knock out a large number of individuals (with the exception of strong-willed people) with a massive burst. Her exact level of mastery has yet to be demonstrated.
She carries with her an extra large white snake with red marks on its body named Salome, that wears a skull with blue hair jutting out of the back and a constant smile. However, aside from using it as a throne as well as to elevate herself above the battle, changing itself into a spiral shape while doing so, she has yet to use it in actual combat.
It also has the ability to track and sense things on the ocean floor, shown when it was able to sense Whitebeard's earthquake before it arrived and when it helped Hancock follow Trafalgar Law's submarine.
- Given that all members of the Kuja tribe are named after flowers, it is possible that her first name comes from the scientific name for the snowberry, a plant known for its showy flowers, symphoricarpos chenaulti hancock. Her family name, Boa, comes from the boa, a group of constricting snakes.
Boa can also mean "good" in Portuguese and is used as an expression to refer to attractive women.
In the original Japanese version, she has a unique way of referring to herself: Instead of using "Watashi wa" ("I Am"), she addresses herself with the antiquated, but more noble version of "Warawa wa".
She is one of the two women who so far have claimed to be the "most beautiful", the other being Alvida. Both of these women have grown infatuated with Luffy, though Hancock is perhaps the first character in the entire series who has shown feelings identified as romantic love, unlike Alvida, whose feelings for Luffy resemble more of an "admiring love" since Luffy was the first (and only) man to ever punch her.
She is the youngest (age 31) and the shortest (height 6' 3.5") Shichibukai.
She is the only Shichibukai to not be voted in the 4th Japanese Poll. This is due to her character not being introduced at the time.
♇♥Since March 1, 2006♥♇
♇ Don't say I'm not cause i am. i just like to change character's every so often.♇
♇♥~Millennium Necklace / WickedLady / Reapers Daughter / Dark~Messiah / Mercurio Marina / Snake Empress~♥♇
.`·.¸.·´♀Fated Woman♀♥ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.♥♫
.`·.¸.·´♀Miss Avatar♀♥ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.♥♫
- Other Accounts(i have the same person as my half)
- Not Here Then ~
Aluminum Siren- www.bebo.com/Onyx_Von_Trollenberg
Renee' Roberts-Fujiwara Zakuro- www.bebo.com/ReneeR532
Yuya Shiina- www.bebo.com/YuyaShiina
Official.Kino Makoto.Sailor Jupiter- www.bebo.com/SakuraH02_KinoMakoto
Katherine Hillard- www.bebo.com/Pink_Ranger_Kat
Miyabi Natsuyaki- www.bebo.com/Miyabi_Natsuyaki
青柳立夏 Aoyagi Ritsuka- www.bebo.com/CloverManson
Uzumaki Naruto ~ Demon Sakura- www.bebo.com/Mommy_CherryBlossoms
Hawks Eye- www.bebo.com/AmazonTrio
Evil Endymion- www.bebo.com/PGSM_Prince_Endymion
Musa Of Melody- www.bebo.com/FairyMusa
Abel Nightroad- www.bebo.com/AbelNightroad_
Wilykit Wileykit- www.bebo.com/WilykitWileykit
Jinafire Long- www.bebo.com/JinafireLong
Real- not close enough for all to know
- Nega Moon Scouts
- Official.Aino Minako....
- Official.Chiba Mamoru...
- Official.Kino Makoto....
- Prince Endymion
- Dark Ángel- Matt Olsen
- Akira Nikaido
- Wilykit Wileykit
- Renée Roberts-Fujiwar...
- Yuya Shiina
- Saya Kisaragi
- Shisuta Sheshe
- Yagami Light
- Sailor Aluminum Siren
- Seiya -StarFighter
- Risa Koizumi
- 青柳立夏 Aoyagi Ritsuka
- Flora Of Linphea
- Musa Of Melody
- Shindou Shuichi
- Amù Tsµkïyømï
- Carly Carmine
- Ail - Allen
- Lulu - Lelouch
- Lord Wolfram Von Biel...
- 塩入弥生 Shioiri Yayoi
- 'кσυ тαιĸι 大気 光
- シプリン - プチロル
- The Ruler Of Darkness - Princesa Angel
- Random Cosplay
- Sailor Moon Scouts and Cats
- Sailor Moon Pic's
- Emo Heart Break Remadey-FORGET HIM
- Star - Angel Tournament
- Shinzo 's Mushra and Yakumo
- Sara's Mermaid Melody Video's -N- Skins
- Shugo Shugo
- Buono -N- Shugo Chara Videos
- Mew Mew's
- Sky Dancers
- Samurai Deeper Kyo
- Blood Plus
- Christmas Party
Mermaid Melody & Beyblade - http://www.bebo.com/Sara-s-Video-s
(Brothers) Power Rangers - http://www.bebo.com/Antonio-s-Video-s
PGSM - http://www.bebo.com/Aino-Minako-Video-s
Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew - http://www.bebo.com/MewMewVideos
Sailor Moon - http://www.bebo.com/SailorMoonVideos
Winx Club - http://www.bebo.com/WinxClubVideos
Shugo Chara - http://www.bebo.com/BuonoShugoChara
Random Video's - http://www.bebo.com/Dark-Angels-Videos
0 Comments 47 weeks
Me, Myself, and I
[b] The Original & First [b]
Name~ Wicked Lady / Black Lady
Alternate names ~
Age~ 5 (Looks 18 )
Weight~ 110 lbs
Status~ Rini transformed by Wiseman
When Sailor Moon proved unable to revive Neo-Queen Serenity, a dejected Rini wanders outside the protection of Crystal Palace. Wiseman notices this and decides to come face to face with the little princess. Looking deep into her subconscious, he discovers that Rini, in an attempt to prove just how princessly she could be, had touched the Silver Crystal of the future...and that's when it disappeared. Wiseman senses an opportunity. He searches for the darkest, loneliest thoughts in her memories, bringing them out into the open and using them to convince Rini that no one cared about her, that she was perpetually alone. He eventually wins her trust, and he takes her where he can bathe her in the energy of the Dark Crystal. This energy would transform her, making her into the dark beauty known as Wicked Lady [Black Lady].
Wiseman sends Wicked Lady to the present day as his agent, to fend off the Sailor Scouts and help Prince Diamond gather the necessary energy to build the Dark Crystal. She's even ready to become the conduit for that dark energy, willing to let herself be destroyed so that the Earth may be destroyed with her.
Though Sailor Moon tries several times to make Rini realize the truth, the energy from the Dark Crystal and the words of Wiseman cloud her thoughts, and Sailor Moon must resort to approaching Wicked Lady as her future mother to shatter Wiseman's lies and make her see the love they share.
Black Lady is an altered form of Chibi-Usa after The DarkMoon family captured her. She has enormous amounts of power and Wiseman uses this to his advantage by doing away with the rest of the family and keeping her by his side to do his work.
She is severely brainwashed and her mind is filled with false memories of her childhood to make her hate her parents and the Sailor Scouts. However, the brainwashing is not strong enough when it comes to a mother's love, and Black Lady returns to her form as Chibi-Usa when Sailor Moon incarnates the soul of Neo Queen Serenity at the end of the season.
0 Comments 71 weeks
Me, Myself, and I
[b] The Original & First [b]
Alternate names ~ The Demon
Race~ Duel Monster Spirit
Hair~ Blue, White
Eyes~ Orange, Blue
Status~ Lover of Jaden's early incarnation
Partner~ Jaden Yuki
Previous partner(s)~ The Supreme King
Previous affiliation(s)~ Martin Empire
.Yuberu was, at first, a female human who volunteered to protect an early incarnation of Juudai Yuuki from the Light of Destruction. However, when she did so she was drastically changed. Juudai's early incarnation was so touched that Yuberu sacrificed so much for him that he promised to love Yuberu eternally.
Long after that Yuberu was discovered as a card by Juudai Yuuki's father, it became Juudai's favorite card in his childhood. However, due to the fact that Yuberu's lover was an earlier incarnation of Juudai, it became overprotective of Juudai and jealous of his friends. Juudai requested that she be sent into outer space the same way his card designs had. Juudai had this done because Yuberu put one of his friends in the hospital with an unknown illness.
During its trip into space Yuberu's satellite was hit with the Light of Destruction, the same thing that had ravaged its body eons ago. It crashed landed on earth's surface and Yuberu had to rebuild its body again. Yuberu Duels Juudai and uses his "Super Polymerization" to fuse their soles together.
.Yubel demonstrates many powers through her appearances. She can possess anyone with inner turmoil and manifest herself through an avatar of energy. She can also render herself invisible to others, even to those who can see Duel Spirits, although Duel Spirits themselves can see her. Yubel is able to warp reality as seen with the snakes that prevent Jaden's comrades from helping during his duel with Professor Viper, but after absorbing massive amounts of Duel energy, she is able to warp reality to a much greater extent, although the ability itself is mostly limited to the effect of the card which Yubel uses to focus her reality warping ability. Yubel can also teleport herself and others as she teleported Duel Academy to an alternate dimension. It's briefly hinted she might have a degree of super-strength when she tossed Marcel at Blair, only using one arm to do so. She also has the ability to bestow her power onto others as evidenced in the fight between Viper and Adrian, although the same ability can also be used to control others as shown with the "Duel Ghouls". She is also able to materialize Duel Monsters cards and their effects.
Lastly, she has the ability of seeing the darkness of a person's heart, and tempting one to do her bidding by playing off an individual's desires. This ability is a necessity as Yubel derives her power mainly from the darkness of others. Adrian Gecko also demonstrated these numerous abilities when he was temporarily imbued with a portion of Yubel's power, which was given to him while she was controlling Jesse. After Yubel has her soul fused with Jaden, Jaden gained access to her powers. However, because Yubel implied most her power came from The Light of Destruction (which was removed from her when she fused with Jaden), Jaden may not have the same powers that Yubel did.
In Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time, even though being still fused with Jaden, she is seen using her powers separately from him. She launched a blast in order to scare away people gathered at Domino City Plaza.
. "Instead you fought with the hope of sending me away again!"
2 Comments 87 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close My Skins
- Rini/Pegasus Try it on | 0 profiles
- Cere Cere Try it on | 0 profiles
- Pluto Try it on | 0 profiles
- Pluto V2 Try it on | 0 profiles
- Pluto V3 Try it on | 0 profiles
- Mistress 9 Try it on | 0 profiles
- Oban - Three Way Love Try it on | 1 profiles
- Kendrix n Leo Forever n Always. Try it on | 1 profiles
- Kendrix Morgan Try it on | 0 profiles
- Mercury V2 Try it on | 0 profiles