If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- There is no sorrow to be mindful of the happy time in misery
- Me, Myself, and I
- AIIIGHHT KID!!!
xxxX STEPHEN KIELY 1986-2007
i hope you found the peace you couldn't find on earth Xxxx
well i'm colene
i'm from limerick, *sigh* workin inside in melo yelo, lovin it.
if you wanna know something --- ask!!
before you critize someone, walk a mile in their shoes
that way your a mile away when you do it
AND you have their SHOES
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream --- Poe
Beauty and Perfection resides in the eye of the beholder
There is no greater sorrow
than to be mindful
of the happy time
in misery --- Dante
.0......0."As a mark of respect,
..0....0..please put this
...0..0...on your profile
....00....if you know someone that
...0..0...died from suicide."
- eye sex
- fuuuuuck... hmm of the top of my head i guess... leon, scrubs, walk the line!, southpark!!! lord of the rings, ugly betty, shawshank redemption, prison break, 24, fresh prince, my wife and kids, CSI, the departed, greys anatomy, Rocky, the oc, skins!, desperate houswives, american dad, family guy
- stuff i like
- [things that glow] [things that go pop] [cheap cider/beer] [expensive wine] [john player] [coke] [photography] [liquid eye liner] [friends] [music so loud it hurts] [my laptop] [platform shoes] [brightly coloured hair] [fanta] [art] [turning makeup into art] [jack d] [weed] [anything to make everything go away] [phone] [friends] [internet] [frosties] [vanilla milkshake] [ceasar salad] [taco fries]
- stuff i hate
- [phone calls][ people] [posers] [the whole emo concept] [coins] [backstabber's] [wife-beaters] [preps] [D4's] [prejudices] [fools] [immaturity] [people in general][steriotypes] [Hypocrites] [mini fucking muppets] [being drunk] [being tired] [getting up when its still dark out] [ bad hair days] i could keep going but ... ugh i'll finish later
- DROPKICK MURPHYS
- They're so good they get their own box ^_____^
a doefull damsel i did cry
- so awesome he gets a box, love him to pieces... can't live without him xxxxxxxxxxxxx
him and his non-smoking ways *coughcough*.... and our sharing of a certain nephew that runs like a penguin... who he's texting now... and laughing... oh now he's texting back.. he just told me his phone can't spell penguin... neither can mine =p.... i loves him xD.... with his four balls all in his mouth... yeah you heard me FOUR.... no wonder i like him eh? and his nonsensical chatter....we're both very confused... cept i'm sure about my sexuality so i'm just a lil less confused... wait if he met our penguin nephew wouldn't it be incest?? "only on the weekends tho, otherwise its just curiousity2 but didn't that kill the cat... wait the cat is eoin too ... fuuuuuck... i love yew Jonbon!!... don't ya just love your new name haha...
- halloween 09!! (64)
- fashion show (49)
- helena's 18th (49)
- Lori's 18th (23)
- Halloween I (49)
- Halloween II (47)
- My Album (10)
- bit random (52)
- JC results night (41)
- me the me (24)
- park and stuff (38)
- Dooblin!!!!!! (46)
- friends and me (47)
- riddlers gigs (48)
- more riddlers (33)
- Cuz we're cool like that (48)
- why kids shouldn't watch simpsons lol (15)
- Riverfest (46)
- Cians 18th (3)
- Halloween III (5)
- Its a matter of pride (14)
close The Impossible Quiz 2
|You are 100% Open Minded! |
You are open minded. You are not at all judgmental you accept and honor every ones beliefs. You are definitely willing to drop your beliefs if someone can provide good enough reason to do so.
How Successful Will You Be
My Love Life
How Trendy Are You?
Who Are You?
When are you going to die?
How depressed are you?
Are you a Type A or a Type B?
Are You Right Or Left Brained?
Are you a nerd, jock, geek, or popular person?
What Should You Study In College
My School Life
The Control People
Click here to find out How Open Minded Are You? | Invite Friends | Get more fun apps
close The Longest Completely Random Survey Ever!
Are you hoping this quiz finishes soon?
"It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.
You're a 90's kid if:
YOU'VE WORN LEGGINGS AND FELT COOL.
YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH THE POWER RANGERS!
YOU USED TO LOVE PLAYING WITH YOUR "PUPPY IN MY POCKET"
YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY
WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR
YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.
YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"
YOU KNOW THE WORDS FROM THE SHAKEY JAKE MILKSHAKE ADVERTS
YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS AND TAMAGOTCHI'S
YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.
YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC
'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!
YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.
YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS
YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.
YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.
YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.
YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE
YOU COLLECTED TAZOS
SPICE GIRLS PHOTOS.
Man o Man and Gladiators on a Saturday night
Fruit salads and black jacks
The Demon Headmaster
Euro 96 Crisps! Cheese n Owen, Salt n Lineker, Smokey Beckham
Three Lions Song
You can finish this
You remember watching:
-Ren & Stimpy
-Pinky and the Brain
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ." *sings*
-Boy Meets World,
-sabrina the teenage whitch.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
when everyhting was settled by:
-rock paper scissors.
-turn around, tutch the ground...
-ip dip doo the cats got the flu...
when playing 'house' was a daily activity.
when we played Hide and seek/kiss catch until our legs grew numb.
when we used to obey our parents
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together. ???
when daytime t.v was all learning stuff for kids, that your parents made you watch if you stayed off school.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to britain's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching:
-The Magic roundabout
-kipper the dog
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Wally books.
You remember eating thoses biscuit rings with icing on top.
You remember watching:
-the 1st Batman
-3 Ninjas movies.
when starburst were called opalfruits.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
...and even the boys loved steps and spice girls.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
0 Comments 162 weeks
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post a/first line of the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: NO CHEATING
1. Alrighty then, Picture this if you will 10 to 2am x yogi DMT, and a box of krispy kremes
2. There are children standing here, arms outstretched into the sky tears on their face, he has been here
3. Whoah! A get your hands in the air, and get to clappin 'em and like, back and forth because ah
4. You spurn my natural emotions It makes me feel like dirt And I'm hurt If I start a commotion I run the risk of losing you
5. I push my fingers into my eyes, its the only thing that slowly stops the ache
6.I took a stroll down the old long walk on a day -I-ay-I-ay I met a little girl and we stopped to talk on a grand soft day -I-ay-I-ay
ugh... laziness kicking in... i'll finish this someday
2 Comments 176 weeks
1-touch their waist
2-talk to them
4-give her your jacket
5-kiss them slowly
are you remembering this?
8-laugh with her
9-invite her somewhere
10-let her be with you when you're with your friends
11-smile with her
12-take pics with her
13-pull her onto your lap
14-when she says she loves you more, deny it. fight back
15-when her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she cant get to her friends. it makes her feel loved
Are you thinking about someone?
16-always hug her and say i love you when you see her
17-kiss her unexpectedly
18-HUG HER FROM BEHIND AROUND THE WAIST
19-tell her shes beautiful not sexy!
20-tell her the way you feel about her!
..20 u need to show her you mean it too
21-kiss her on the lips
22-DONT ask her to buy you stuff. you buy HER stuff
23-TELL HER WHAT FEELS GOOD
24-make her feel loved
25-buy her stuff. small things can still help
we might deny it but we accutally like and kinda want you to get us things
26-don't lie to her
27-dont cheat on her
28-take her anywhere she wants
29-txt messege or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at school, and how much you miss her
30-be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you
are you still reading this u better be its important
31. Hold her close when she's cold and she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss them).
34. While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Dont ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If shes upset, comfort her
remember this next time you are with her
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED
41. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always Remind her how much you love her.
45. never tell her you love her, unless u truely mean it with all of your heart
youll never know when she needs just a lil more love
Guys Repost: "i would do this for her"
Girls Repost: "45 things a girl will die for''
0 Comments 177 weeks
close Video Box
The Buzzcocks - Ever fallen in love with someone-(You shouldn't 've fallen in love with)(1977)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Super Mario Free Love
close What does your Birth Month say about you?
close Favourite Quotes
'Doooon't open the door. Because it won't be like that. There'll be a small grey, balding cat with diarrhea, sitting on a mattress-less iron-sprung bed, looking at you with it's big eyes, mewing at you - 'Meew' - smoking, too, probably. While an emphysimic old lady in the background rolls up her popsocks. And a terrible guy, the colour of an aubergine, wearing a string vest and holding a mug of beef-tea looks at you and says '*makes strange muttering, sucking noises*'. THAT'S your potential.'
[Guy on Airplane] Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
[Stewie] What did you just say?
[Lois] Stewie, stop fussing.
[Stewie] Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.