If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Loving the Randomness...
- Me, Myself, and I
- No matter how far apart we all are...
the randomness will continue!!!!
- I like lots of music, but I never know the names of anything!!!!
I love Mika... was my fav at T in the Park and I think he looks like Napoleon Dynamite...
Oh and lets not forget Now UR Gone!!! Whoop whoop!!!
- I like chick flicks mainly, especially the Break Up and the Holiday at the mo. Grease is the all time fav!!! Love Die Hard (Bruce Willis)... Oh and anything with Vince Vaughn in it!!!! And Napoleon Dynamite and Romy and Michelle. And Jude Law!
- I love the gym, especially body attack (getting a bit worried that I might be addicted to it, but I guess there are worse things to be addicted to!!!), I like combat and pump too... Also enjoy netball. and jogging
- Scared Of
- my bebo addiction... My ability to take literally hundreds of photos when I am out!!!
- Happiest When
- With my wonderful friends, dont know where I'd be without them!!!! When I'm at the gym. When I have a glass (or a pint he he) of wine in my hand, going on holiday whoop whoop!!!! In Le Monde or Tigerlily. Discussing Betty action, balls, boxes and lines with Miss B. Participating in random chat in general actually!!!! Seriously actually!!!!!
- Balls and Lines
- "Ball?! There is no ball..." "Balls flying about everywhere!!"
"Crossed the line?! You're so far past the line you can't even see the line, the line is a dot to you!!"
- Moving Away
- Well I am 're-locating' to Colchester on Friday 5th October. I am going to miss everyone in Edinburgh so so much!!! The banter has been something else these past few months, I'm very sad to be leaving everyone behind and also we have reached the end of an era with Team Subway he he... Its made me realise how many good friends I have and I am very sad to be leaving you all... I hope I get some visitors in the next few months!!!!!
- Laura Pacey
- Susie Scott
- Desiree Worth
- Laura Seedy Joyce
- Abby Rozgowska
- Simone Sutherland
- Shonagh White
- Lauren Matheson
- Lindsay Campbell
- Vicky Morris
- Christine McCall
- David Jurgenson
- Steven Winton
- Paddy Lynn
- Diesel B
- Louise Coats
- Jim Laden
- Little Angel
- Iain Feenan
- 100% Truong
- big al
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
On 21st June my two work-mates and I are attempting to walk 85 miles around the Isle of Man in 24 hours. We're going to be walking for the three HBOS charities for 2008 Clic Sargent (Childrens Cancer charity), Age Concern and Diabetes UK and we need to raise £1, 500 between us. This will then be matched by HBOS to make a total of at least £3, 000!
So we need your help to sponsor us - and get involved in the various fundraising events we're looking to organise.
7th June - COCKTAIL NIGHT (Ladies only I'm afraid!!!) £20 to be paid in advance and then all you have to do is turn up and I will supply all the booze (and some posh canapes).
If you would like to sponsor us please get in touch (phone, text, e-mail, message, wall posts!) and let me know how much you would like to sponsor us for or I can give you account details to pay sponsorship directly into.
Thank you so much for all the money that you're helping us to raise!
For more info on the walk visit:
0 Comments 260 weeks
When Bebos gone too far......
1. After meeting someone your conversation somehow leads to - "So, are you on bebo?" like we do this to nearly everyone we talk to!
2. You do not call people anymore, you post comments and send messages through bebo.
3. When you're out with friends and you take a good picture you exclaim loudly, "That's going on bebo!"
4. You are at a bar or club and you suddenly realise you recognise someone. You can't figure out how, but then it dawns on you... You have never met this person before, but have spent a considerable amount of time looking at their bebo profile.
5. Conversations with friends tend to lead to, "Did you read that bulletin/comment/ or see that new picture 'Cuddlemaria' left?"
6. You check your bebo as soon as you wake up, and right before you go to bed, including the 10 times you check it during the day.
7. You start off intending to check if you have new messages/comments but find AN HOUR LATER that you are still on and have no idea what you even accomplished during that time except stalk. we are totally guilty of this!
8. You find yourself laughing (sadly) and agreeing as you read these, and you know you're going to repost this for everyone else to see.
0 Comments 299 weeks
- Nights Out (48)
- Nights Out 2 (48)
- Nights Out 3 (48)
- Nights Out 4 (48)
- Nights out 5 (48)
- Nights Out 6 (48)
- Nights Out 7 (23)
- My Album (47)
- My Album Number 2 (34)
- Randomness (33)
- Norwich (42)
- London (35)
- Vikki and Sean's Wedding 25/07/08 (20)
- CAVEGIRLS!!! (41)
- Vikki's Hen (41)
- PUB GOLF (24)
- Dubai 1 (46)
- Dubai 2 (40)
- Lynne's leaving night (2)
- New Year (8)
- December 2007 (29)