If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- чou'll never take me alive.
- Me, Myself, and I
Music is my life, my every breathe;
its how i express myself, and how im feeling.
pay attention to the lyrics, and youll save
time rather than asking unwanted questions.
This never gets used anymore.
Its totally out of date.
So find me on facebook muthafuckuhs. (;
- Dont regret anything youve ever said or done. You obviously meant it at the time, or you wouldnt have said it or done it.
- AllyAnnihilation. #O9 Mofo's. 7 Taken
Because i miss them, and dont want to lose them.
If you remember any really good ones, comment me. (:
If you were there, youll understand.
If not, dont worry about it. (:
- Shake it, Trust me.
- Are you dating the blonde?
- OMGOMGOMGOMG! -fans face-
- *in maths test* -tinkle tinkle tinkle-
- *smashes into table* "Sooo, whatcha doin?"
- Redbull + Maths = Masssiiive headaches. For us and the teacher.
- Im sorry... Its just... Im illiterate. =DD
- Wheres the chapter on chickens? They're very jealous.
- "Fucking twihards.."
"Werent you a twilight fan?"
"The weathers really nice today..."
Thats all. For now. (:
3 Comments 192 weeks
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be??
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing and the Band
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...
Opening Credits: The Fourth Drink Instinct - Cute Is What We Aim For.
Waking Up: Cubicles - My Chemical Romance
First Day At School: Save My Life - P!NK
Falling In Love: If You Can Afford Me - Katy Perry
Fight Song: Dead! - My Chemical Romance
Breaking Up: Honey, This Mirror Isnt Big Enough For The Two Of Us - My Chemical Romance
Prom: Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence
Life: Butterflies & Hurricanes - Muse
Mental Breakdown: I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte. LMAO.
Driving: Bonkers - Dizzee Rascal
Flashback: Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Getting Back Together: Franklin - Paramore
Wedding: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day (absolutely perfect? )
Birth of Child: The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne (Obnoxious child..)
Final Battle: Deliver Us From Evil - Bullet For My Valentine
Death Scene: Emotionless - Good Charlotte
Funeral Song: Helena - My Chemical Romance
End Credits: Dicks Are For My Friends - Mindless Self Indulgence
Comment if youd buy my soundtrack / see my movie / both?
0 Comments 203 weeks