If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Never Forget. Never Forgive.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am a widow, my first husband died under mysterious circumstances and no one is ever able to place me in Sweeney Todd's presence in public. We are lovers, and our passions were fulfilled after a successful murder and butchering job. I like the finer things in life, consider myself better than my working class background, and use my portion of the profits to furnish silk sheets and fine furniture in my apartment above my Bell Yard bakery.
I make delicious pies for the nation of London to eat. They are indeed the worst pies in London. I love Mr. Todd and my desire has always been to go to the seaside. I can be bitter like salt and sweet like sugar, how you approach me is the way my personality towards you is decided. Working with Sweeney is to die for. Catch my drift? He is funny and intelligant; that's hard to find in any man. I have my secrets and dreams which are always locked away inside my disturbed mind. Not for Mr. Todd's knowing I can assure you...
- The Other Half Of Me
You match the hot, delicious Pies...
- You May Call Me -
- Margery (Real name), Nellie, Maggie, Claudette (Stage names) or Mrs. Lovett.
- Scared Of
- Sweeney killing me, I mean - I have done some things which are naughty and I really hope he doesn't find out...
- Happiest When
- Making the delicious human pies! YUM!
- How well do you know Mrs. Lovett ? 47 Taken
Devilish, Widowed, Left To Her Pies,
A Wish...Her Hope...Slip't From Memory To 'Er Eyes,
Soon Mrs. Lovett Would Be More Than A Lonesome Miss,
Hard Worker, On Her Grind, The Baker Became Accomplice.
0 Comments 284 weeks
Mrs. Nellie Lovett (sometimes called Maggie or Claudette) is the accomplice and only friend of fabled serial killer Sweeney Todd. In some versions of the story, she is also his lover. She is not necessarily evil, but is a twisted, crazed woman who feels no qualms about making her meat pies out of Sweeney Todd's freshly murdered victims. In fact, it is she that develops the gruesome plan.
Long ago, when Sweeney was known as Benjamin Barker and had a beautiful wife named Lucy, Mrs. Lovett harbored a crush for him. When Barker was arrested and sent to Australia on a trumped-up charge because of Judge Turpin's lust for Lucy, Mrs. Lovett stole Barker's razors for safe keeping. When Barker returned to London, now under the alias of Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovett told him of the judge's plot and that Lucy poisoned herself after the judge raped her. When Sweeney goes insane, he and Lovett plot to bake his victims in her meat pies.
In the end, it is revealed that Lovett left out an important piece of information: Lucy lived, although she went mad and ended up a beggar on the street. Sweeney kills Lucy, not knowing who she is. When it is revealed who she is and that Sweeney has inadvertantly murdered his own wife, he kills Mrs. Lovett by throwing her in an oven alive.
0 Comments 289 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings