If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- shape up and ship out
- Me, Myself, and I
- The Moral Of The Story is ...
sound as a pound that i found on the ground on the way to the dog pound where i bought a hound that was round with the pound that i found on the ground...
Trick or Treating Goods = Bottle of Vodka
Bouncer: "Btw Its a gay night lads"
Hunts: " Ur fukin shytin me!!"
Notes Of Affection For Falconer:
Are u a parking ticket? cause you've got fine written all over you!
did xmas come early? cause you were top of my wish list!
Mearns aka Bun B(Singing whilst bacon hangin from face):
"Dont be fooled by the blocks that i got, im still, i'm still jenny from the block"
- The Other Half Of Me
twice in a week.
- Jack Johnson, The Streets, Matt Costa, Xavier Rudd, Nelly, Everclear, Blink-182, Scott Brown , Tiesto, Pendulum, Calvin Harris, United In Dance, Alex Gaudino, Freemasons, Camille Jones- Creeps, Sunblock, Roger Sanchez, N-Trance, The Killers, Razorlight, 50 CentFeat. Lee F- Candy Shop, Klaxons, Roykscopp, Bloc Party, Kasabian, The Thrills, Felix Da Housecat, Mason- Exceeder n many more...
- Forest Gump, Trainspotting , Pulp Fiction, 21 Grams, George in the fkin Jungle, Waterboy, Freddy Got Fingered, Road Trip, Kevin and Perry Go Large...
- Rugby, Football, Gers, Newcastle Falcons...
- Happiest When
- Walkin' Wallace obv, deckin it at the match while celebrating the gers scorin in the champions league.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
PETER KAY FACTS ABOUT LIFE (bumped frm ben)
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.
4) You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator
6) Reading when you're drunk is horrible.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
14) Rummaging in an overgrow garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
17) the most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
1 The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee, flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong.
22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
24) You never ever run out of salt.
25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
27) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
2 No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
30) the most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
31) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard.
32) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
33) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
34) Bricks are horrible to carry.
35) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
36) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
1 Comment 354 weeks