If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
тσ тнα ℓєƒт
Concerts Been and Gone:
Tonight is Goodbye 14/11/08
Crime in sterio 29/11/08
Set your goals 29/11/08
four year strong 29/11/08
New found glory 29/11/08
Fall Out Boy 06/03/2009
Hey Monday 06/03/2009
Kids In Glass Houses 06/03/2009
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
someone asked me once, whats your view on life?
and this is mine ;
i think its impossible to spend as much time with the people you love and depend upon and not put up walls between each other. These walls at times can only be paper thin, You can sit there in the house you've made from these walls you have put up, when it's the time to escape, you need to burn them down.
These paper walls are like a book, you can keep adding pages, but before long it gets too thick to break through, or even burn on your own. It takes co-opperation and determination to get through this, some people may be stronger on their own, some stronger together. End of the day paper decomposes, and over time the walls start coming down on their own, but it's like a house coming down, the only sense of security of the walls you've walked a thousand times, everything becomes deeper, much deeper. You even can start judging your own physical manifestation. Everything decays, the paper walls between you will decay and come down, and with them all the trust, love, and memories you shared together, everything becomes obeslite. The friendship is over.
It's about getting through these walls before they start to decay, when theres still a glimmer of hope, when all the trust love and memories are still there. Its hard to forget people. Especially the ones you love and depend upon, so make your choice, burn down these walls between you, or wait for time and decay to takes its toll, and risk everything for a potential better future.
0 Comments 216 weeks
1) Don't know how much times has passed, all i know is that it feels like forever
2) I'm back, back in town, and everything has changed
3) I got troubled thoughts, and a self esteem to matchLaa-Laa
4) So say, what are you waiting for? kiss her, kiss herLaa-Laa
5) Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonightLaa-Laa
6) You were everything i wanted, but i just cant finish what i startedLaa-Laa
7) Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilightLaa-Laa
I'm coming home, i've been gone for far to long, do you remember me at all?Laa-Laa
9) So say goodnight, our first goodbye, i've only got forever, and forever is fineLaa-Laa
10) 'Cause you dont have to walk alone, your not alone right now, you dont have to hate the worldLaa-Laa
11) If i give up on you, i give up on me, if we find whats true will we ever be?
12) From yesterday, its coming, from yesterday the fearLaa-Laa
13) And theres nothing wrong me, im how im supposed to be, in a land of make believe, that dont believe in meLaa-Laa
14) If everything could ever be this real forever, if everything could ever be this good again
15) It was you and me against the world, and you promised me forever moreLaa-Laa
16) Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
17) I'll be just fine, pretending that i'm not, im far from lonley and its all that ive got
1 So keep the blood in your head, and keep your feet on the ground
19) Don't hold me up now, i can stand my own ground
20) hey dad, im writing to you, not to tell you that i still hate you, just to ask you how you feelLaa-Laa
21) You just sit there quiet with your fake smile, dont tell me, dont tell me, everythings alright and your happy
22) And i dont want the world to see me, cause i dont think that theyd understand
23) But theres still tomorrow, so forget the sorrow, and i cant be on the last train home
24) It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to singLaa-Laa
25) Wardons calling for a lockdown baby, he'll call on interim inequities
6 Comments 219 weeks
close Guitar Master
Draw with Etch a Sketch!
Play the original Jawbreaker!
Play the Famous Bubbleshooter Game!
Play the brilliant Guitar Hero III!
Take the Optical Illusion Challenge!
Add Daily Babe to your profile
Play Virtual Stylophone!
Ask the Magic 8-ball
Fun Animated Gifts!
Show your Mood!
close Which Famous Bass Player are You?
My result is: Michael "Flea" Balzary
You're Flea from The Red Hot Chili Peppers!
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
- My Chemical Romance 5 Songs | 1 Profile
- The fratellis 3 Songs | 1 Profile
- The Fray 5 Songs | 1 Profile
- Panic at the disco 3 Songs | 1 Profile
- The KIllers 3 Songs | 1 Profile
- Saosin 2 Songs | 1 Profile