If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- i turned up my alpine, yea u kno i'm feelin dat. "look dere go Isha", yea u kno im killin' dat
- Me, Myself, and I
- females, dey luv me
females, i luv em' bacc
D.Gully is now a certified muzik producer. i make beatsz. "Tech Hero" if you will...
"I make dem spiced trackz for those who spit those iced raps. In my studio dere are no hats, only creative thinking caps.
/_/** \ If U Got Love 4
\_\/\**\ CHRIST Copy This &
~~~\**/Put it on ur profile
- *Tha Neptunes, 36 mafia, timbaland, dr.dre, snoop, kanye,
gucci, and ezpicially THE PACK, T.I., and HOVA a.k.a. Jay-Z, n of course...Me*
- *Waiting..., dont be a menece 2 south central while drinkin yo juice in tha hood, and Shriek if u kno wat i did lazt friday tha 13th, and PLANET TERROR(dat movie is hella guud i advise u 2 watch it 4real)*
- *Zkateboardin, roller Zkatin, boxin, football, b-ball, n pullin chickz*
- *Zcared o4
- FINE AZZ MUTHA FU&%IN GURLZ, frendz, science lab(studio), skateboardin and tha coachlite, World on Wheelz (Inglewood), n dem fine azz L.A. chickz..... mm mm mm. YEZZUURR*
- *Zpeak oN
- *all mi personz, T.I.P., brooke, contessa, shameka, george, marvell, destin
y, maya, poo-poo, toni-roni, eryn-pooh, dyesha, darius, METEchy, biNKIe, taylor, slater, kenny, denzel, jasmine, lavell, montell aka lil bill, teri-pooh, all of bankhead, cindie, calan-lan, tyanna, ebone lindsey, dasia, vanz, ice cream, CMS, L.A. chickz, n if i mizzed any body hit m3 up n ill add u*
- Im D.Gully
- -Im me
-Im clean, frezh
-Im alwayz on sum gurl
-Im a pretty boi
-Im a dj
-Im a skater
-Im a wavey head
-Im a chick magnet
-Im a leader
-Im hella cool
-Im a freak
-Im a goof ball
-Im a chinese lokk alike
-Im a great dresser and coordinater
-Im me, u shoulda been diggin diz shidd
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
When it comes to breaking up, hindsight is 20/20. But wouldn't it be nice if you could tell that you and your partner were headed for a falling out before it happened?
Fortunately, you can predict a break up. And with just a little bit of tweaking, you can get back on track and rescue your relationship before it hits the rocks.
Red Flag #1: Tuning Out
One of the most common reasons relationships fail is because one or both partners is tuning out. It might sound minor, but in actuality, few things are more hurtful than being ignored by your loved one, whether that is accompanied by emotional neglect or physical distance.
The Cure: Take Down the Wall
Tuning back in is easy. All you have to do is agree to listen to your partner's feedback and dedicate time and emotion to the relationship again. Start taking down the emotional wall, brick by brick. Look at your partner in the eye when he or she speaks (even if it is not what you want to hear), make physical contact daily (even if it is just holding hands), and re-commit to the relationship.
Red Flag #2: Fighting Fire with Fire
Couples who fight fire with fire can expect a relationship that is constantly up in flames. Name-calling, sarcasm, criticism, and violence (from throwing things, slamming doors, to actual physical abuse) result in emotional wounds that are hard to heal and relationships that are hard to rescue.
The Cure: Pour Water on the Flames
The next time you feel anger guiding you to say, or do, things you might regret, take time to cool off. If that's not possible, try framing your complaints as requests. For instance instead of, "Why did you forget our date?," you could say, "I feel sad that you forgot our date. How can we make sure this doesn't happen again?" If your partner is the one who is fanning the flames, don't engage in the vicious cycle of insults and tantrums. You can't fight fire with fire if the other person won't engage in the flame-throwing.
Red Flag #3: Refusing to Own Up
No one is perfect, so why is it that some of us refuse to take responsibility in our most important relationships? Passing the buck and playing the victim are surefire ways to put a relationship in jeopardy.
The Cure: Take Responsibility for Your Actions
The next time you forget an anniversary, or say something hurtful to your spouse, don't try to pass the buck and refuse to take responsibility. Instead, admit where you went wrong and try harder next time. Sounds simple... but it can save your relationship.
By making simple changes to the way you and your partner communicate, you can keep your relationship intact. All couples fight and argue, but it is how you fight and argue that determines whether your love can weather the storm.
1 Comment 255 weeks
Do you realize that if you conducted your dating life like your business life, that you would probably be a far more successful dater? Think about it -- your follow-ups would be better, your memory would be better... and your manners would be better. Not only that, but how you come across to others would be better because you would not be so emotionally driven and attached to every single outcome.
One of the most common dating situations in which people always seem to lose their "business skills" is deciding when to return a phone call after a date leaves a message. Many people feel it's necessary to create some super-special strategy to decide when to return that phone message. This is the most ridiculous thing in the world!
So let's go into it so we can settle this issue once and for all. In the area of dating, when do you call a date back after he/she has left you a phone message?
Here are five phone rules that everyone should following when dating.
1: Be Prompt When They're Prompt. If you give out your phone number and a date calls you within 24 hours, then you should call this date back within 24 hours. There should be none of this "waiting four or five days to call" business.
When your date has called you within 24 hours, that's called momentum.
When your date has called you within 24 hours, that's called momentum. It's called momentum for a reason, and so many people in dating lose that momentum very quickly by not promptly returning phone calls. Even if you're busy, call your date back promptly to let your date know that you're busy and tell your date you will connect with him/her in a few days when your schedule settles down; Waiting four or five days to return a phone message to me is simply rude. You would never do this in your business life, yet that is what so many people do in their dating life.
2: If They Waited, You May Also Wait. You've given your phone number to a date, and that date waits four or five days to call you. As far as I'm concerned, when that happens you are entitled to wait four or five days to return that person's call. That person did not make you a priority, and he/she played games. Although the person decided to call you, what he/she was likely actually doing during those four or five days was debating whether he/she wanted to call you. This shows lack of interest. I know that when I get a woman's phone number and wait four or five days to call her, that I'm really not that interested in her and I really don't care whether or not she calls me back.
3: It's OK to Call Right Back. If a date calls you promptly after you've given him/her your phone number, then you should call this date back within 24 hours -- but it is even perfectly fine to call him/her back the same night your date called you. It doesn't look desperate. It looks like you actually have manners, that you're someone who pays attention to detail, and that you're someone who respects other people's time. Think about this for a second. When a date calls you, he/she is taking time out of their day to talk to you. So it's not only "OK," but really simple courtesy, to acknowledge this with a promptly returned phone call. This is something we do in business every day without ever thinking twice about it, but we don't do this in our dating life because we conduct it with emotionally based decisions.
4: You Can't Manipulate Your Date Into Liking You. So many people think there needs to be some "strategy" in making the decision when to return phone calls. They'll think things like, "Oh, let me think when I should call my date back. Should I wait four or five days so I'll seem busy and not too available? If I call back today will I seem desperate? It doesn't work that way! This is simply a matter of courtesy and being a mature adult. If a client calls me and leaves me a message about wanting me to coach him/her, I will call the client back as quickly as possible not because I'm desperate for business but because I respect t
0 Comments 256 weeks
001: Name: DeVon-Ant-Gully
002. Nickname: DeVonii, D.Gully........metal mouff .........Chinese Boy
003. Single or taken: single
004. Zodiac Sign: LIBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
005. Male or Female: Male
006. Primary School: hAZElwood` central middle`
007. iPod: nah'
008. How many buddies on your list: a lil undah' 20
009. Screenname: Vinyl
010. Hair Color: Black
012. Hair Long or Short: ~WAVEY~HEAD~
014. Eye Color : black
015. Are you health freak: err now n den
016. Height: 5`6
017. Do you have a crush on someone: use 2
018. Do you like yourself: HELL YEA, who dont
019. Braces?: Yea, got dem muggz
020. Think your awesome?: sumptin lik
021. Piercing?: Left ear.............only
022. Tattoo: finnah get dat chinese symbol
023. Righty or Lefty: RiGHTY
024. Surgery: i dont think zo
025. First piercing: ears
027. First Award: Honer Roll
028. First Sport You Joined: bazket ball
029. First pet: doq
030. First holiday: HOLLOWEEN
031. First Concert: Cameo.............sum funkadelic kiddoz
032. First love&&first TRUE love: Taylor G. B.
033. Movie: Space Jam, Lion King, Death Proof.......Planet Terror
034. Favorite tv show: Robot Chicken.......or tha Real World
035. Color: GREEN
036. Music: Pharrell, Tha Neptunez, Kool Kidz, Tha Pack
039. Drink: Orange Juice, Orange Juice, Orange Juice
040. Body part not on the face: Azz n Tittiez, Azz n Tittiez
041. Sport To Play: B-ball..........foot-ball...................hide n go seek
042. Favorite piece of clothin: My Kickz
043. Brand Of Clothing?: H&M, Heritage 1981, Hottopic, Journey'z, URBAN OUTFITTERZ, n Khols
044. What do you sleep with?: a pillow
045. Favorite School: JURY
046. Favorite Animal(s): Owlz, and Jaguars
047. Favorite Books: Goosebumpz
048. Favorite Magazine: KING, all tha black music magazines, catalogz, PSM, n XBOX
049. I'm eating : cucci.......... nah' juss playin, nuttin 4real
050. I'm drinking : ORANGE JUICE, ORANGE JUICE, ORANGE JUICE
052. I'm about to : 2 watch tha Real World........... i think
053. Listening to : Jay-Z, Blue Magic
055. Waiting For : my damn food 2 get here
056. Watching : want 2 watch my eye lidz
057. Wearing : my drawlz nigga
058. Want Kids? : fosho, i want sum lil kiddoz
059. Want to Get Married? : yea
060. Careers in Mind : Muzik Producer
__Which is better with the Opposite__
068. Lips or Eyes : eyez
069. Hugs or Kisses : both
070. Shorter or Taller : shorter
072. Romantic or Spontaneous : romantic
073. Nice stomach or nice arms : nice stomach
074. Sensitive or Loud : sensitive
075. Hook-up or relationship : R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
077. Trouble Maker or Hesitant? : trouble maker
___Have you ever___
078. Kissed a Stranger : hell nah', dey kiss me (on tha cheek)
079. Drank bubbles :NO
080. Lost glasses/contacts : sum shadez
081. Ran Away From Home : NEVER
082. Broken a bone : yea my arm wen i waz lik 2-3 yearz ol'
083. Got an X-ray : yop, on my teeth
084. Broken Someone's Heart : yea, recently
085. Turned Someone Down : A LOT, i mean A LOT
087. Cried When Someone Died : my grand mother, aunt, i think datz it
___Do You Believe In___
089. God : yop
090. Miracles : my father/parents/friends & fam
093. Aliens : nah', i wish tho..................dat shidd would b ILL'
094. Magic : not really...........dat shidd dumb
095. Heaven : yea
096. Santa Claus : he kool, he juss need 2 bring me wat i tell him 2 bring
097. Sex on the first date : no, i dont kno dem lik dat, now it'z a diff. story if diz is tha 1zt date ina long time
098. Kissing on the First Date : if i kno u well
099. Angels : not any mo
7 Comments 264 weeks
close My Skins
- 5/10/08 (27)
- 69 Camaro SS (25)
- A.E. (17)
- ATL Fam Reuion (12)
- Bergande not red (8)
- Binkz (6)
- Binkz n Taylor (6)
- Bodidly (8)
- Branson, MO (27)
- Cheeze Cake Faktory (10)
- Contessa Weekend Thang Thang (17)
- Crezt Bowl (23)
- Family (8)
- Friday (31)
- Gumby (30)
- Gym, B-Day (38)
- H&M N.E.R.D (14)
- Koolio (14)
- Me Gettin My Earz Pierced (4)
- Me and Tada-Boo (25)
- Mo Picz From Tha Rezort (9)