If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey im Jon i lives in hucclecote wiv me family.I works an Envy/Lansons niteclub which i luv...got really good friends Spac,Andrea,even BAILEY XX an my BEST MATE in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is JADE luvs er 2 bit xxxxxxxx it'll happen soon..........
- The Other Half Of Me
we've been 2geva 4 bout i think 2 yrs....
- i listen 2 nefin as long as i can dance to it
- i like watchin White Chicks, titanic, Beaches
- i like Swimming
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- Sleeping, drunk, meetin me spac n er daughter in twn loads of things
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
10 things that really piss me off whilst working in a bar
Some top 10 things that really piss me off whilst working in a bar...
1. When its really busy and people are queuing for ages, even staring and moaning at you because they've been waiting for ages, and when you finally get to them, they have no idea what they want.
2. Same as above, but they wait until the last minute to ask what their mates want even though their mates have been stood next to them for the same amount of time. Similarly their mates also don't know what they want.
3. When people take ages to give you money, and then proceed to give you £23.50 worth of change that you have to spend time counting.
4. When people say "2 shots please"....well two shots of what ya dickhead???
5. When you spend ages serving a huge round to a flashy looking person, with your nicest smile and upmost politeness and they still don't tip you. Bastards.
6. When complete arrogant strangers ask for your number, mostly in a semi-pretentious "go on love, you know you wanna" way...I don't even know you! Fuck off!
7. When people consciously tip you 20p...with a "Here you go hun, you keep it" sympathetic comment. Thanks, what am I gonna do with that...
8. When people finally decide what they want, then change their minds.
9. When people decide what they want, change their minds, pay for their drink, then as you're giving them their change they say, "Oo actually can you make that another 4 Jack Daniels?"
9. A common scenario:
Customer: How much is a vodka coke?
Customer: How much is a jack daniels and coke?
Customer: How much is a bacardi and coke?
Me: (off to check it on the till) £2.50
Customer: I'll just have a VK.
10. The credit card machine in general.
a) no you can't buy £1.50 worth of drink and put it on your card.
b) no it didn't go through and it really is your card not the machine.
c) argh you took the card out even though it says "do not remove card" now we have to do this all over again...
Any more things to add to the frustration that is bar work???
When people you don't even know ask for free drinks, or a "discount"...like what have you ever done for me ya ignorant fuck??
1 Comment 312 weeks
I _____ you. You have a nice _____. You make me ____. You
should _______. Someday I will _____. You + me = ______.
We should __________. If I saw you now I'd _______. I would
build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it
would be _________. If I could I'd give you ___________. We
could __________ under the stars.
fill in the blanks
0 Comments 312 weeks
Lost and confused
Battered and broken
Explosive and unstable
Hurt and afraid
Misunderstood and very dazed
My emotions run wild,
As I remember the days when I was a child.
So fragile and weak,
Always afraid to speak.
You made me sit in my room for days on end,
Then you would come in and pretend you were my friend.
And as you talked to me I would descend once again,
Into my fragile state of my mind.
You made me feel like I was worthless,
I kept to myself all of my aloneness.
If I told anyone what was going on,
You would yell and say that it was only the family’s business.
Because of you I never told,
And it is now that I feel so cold.
My flashbacks come back every no and then,
All because I had to pretend,
That everything was great in my life,
Even though each day that passes by,
Makes me want to Die.
This is all because of you.
0 Comments 316 weeks