If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Billie Holliday, Bob Dylan, Cat Stevens, Eagles, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Bob Marley, C.C.R, James Blunt, Rolling Stones (had forgotten how much I liked them), George Thoroughgood, Jimmy Barnes, ZZ Top, Cold Play, Katchafire, Donovan Frankenreiter, Doors and a whole lot more Ive yet to discover and remember!
- Not really into that many sports.
Have been watching a bit of Soccer and Rugby Legue lately.
- Scared Of
- Heights, Thunder, Earthquakes , The Dark!, Snakes (just recently discovered that one in the middle of the australian bush!), Angry people.
- Happiest When
- Walking my dog "Ruby", Down at the paddock with Bob and Hollie!, Out for a ride, Watching a great sunset, Out on an adventure somewhere, Outdoors, Having a few drinks with my fav daughter Belinda bol! Driving my new car!!! Dancing, On holiday, Spending time with all the special people in my life, Pay day!
- No Time For
- Liars, people who cant take responsibilty for their own lives, Cowards, Self absorbed "look at" people, Mind games and dramas, listening to people talk about themselves for hours on end, Being put on hold when on the phone!
- Looking Forward To:
- Meeting new people, Travelling, watching my childrens lives unfold, have to say being a Grandparent starting to excite me but not too soon!! , All the adventures Ive yet to have, Having Gordon here soon and having all three of my children together, all the people Ive yet to met, being just "me" and free!
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!
0 Comments 178 weeks
Another month slipped by, its a sad day today my friend from work Leah lost her battle
with cancer earlier in the week and her service was today, she was one of the "good ones" and Im going to miss her terribly she was far to young only 42, life certainly isnt fair sometimes.
Apart from that things are all good in my little world, Ruby just turned 4 the other week unbelievable! seems like yesterday she was a wee little thing.
Bob has been riding Jenny practicing and I have been Lunging Hollie, had a wee ride round the paddock today and she was very good! long let it continue! lol
0 Comments 191 weeks
Been awhile again, have to say dont seem to have many spare minutes to be on here but
you get that.
Hollie is doing great seems to be putting weight on! considering the amount she is eating Im pleased about that! lol that is one horse motivated by food! took off with my jacket today as I had taken off for a bit and that is where the carrots come from ! lol was funny had to chase her to get it back.
Bob away on her adventure lucky girl! cant wait to hear all about it! have to plan an adventure of my own in the not too distant future I think lol
Im enjoying living on my own, been a very long time since I only had me to worry about,
it was a bit weird for awhile but Im most certainly getting the hang of it now!
0 Comments 196 weeks
close What kind of a dog should you own?
My result is: An Active Breed
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
"Impulsive and unpredictable - you are awesome to be around as no one knows what exactly to expect! You keep your friends guessing and entertained with your unique perspective on everything around you! Different in every sense of the word, you are widely loved and respected"change featured testimonial