If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- bring on the summer baby =)
- Me, Myself, and I
- -- HANGLOOSE
Hangloose means chillin' & relaxing.
when your feeling like this, you show it by:
1 - sticking your three middle fingers down
2 - then putting that hand over your chest
3 - then shaking it loosely...
now your an expert, JOIN this group.
* There is an accident and you are the only one laughing.
* Your Mother says that at 25, you're
too young to have a boyfriend.
* You ask for a dust-pan and you get handed a magazine or a newspaper.
* You run into Grandma at the Shopping Centre wearing one white and one
red sock...with jandals.
* Being whacked with a leather belt is considered discipline not child
* At any major function, instead of a plate, your food comes in a box
that used to hold a 24-pack soft drink.
* You run into a mountain of shoes blocking the front door to the house.
* You've always been given a hiding with a rubber jandal but had to go
fetch it first.
* You ask for some gel to put in your hair before you go out and your
Mum throws you a bottle of Baby Oil instead.
* You can sprint barefoot on sharp stones and rocks.
* You have an Aunty with a fully grown moustache.
* You go to an Island Social and the band members are wearing dark
shades even though it's late in the evening.
* You have an Uncle who is always drunk and starts fights at family
weddings and at anybody else's.
* You call a computer - gomputa, Coke - goke and drugs - trucks.
* You've been given a hiding by your Father that lasted more than half
* Your sister has more muscular legs than your Father.
* You have sat in a 4-seater car with up to 8 other people.
* All cereals are called 'Gorn Flakes'
* You're getting a hiding and your parents ask, "What are you crying
* You've had your hair pulled by your Mother in front of schoolmates at
* You think you're a pro at volleyball
* You have a huge banquet on Sunday and live on cocoa-rice for the rest
of the week...
* You bring your palagi friends over to watch "FRIENDS" and just as it
starts, your Mum turns the TV off and says, "time for our family
* You've had an afro at some stage in your life (boys AND
girls) and thought you looked cool.
* You almost drown at the beach and when the lifeguards return you to
your parents, they kindly thank them, then wait till they've left before
they both give you a hiding.
* You go to the islands rich and come back poor....
* You have a big velvet picture of The Last Supper in your living room
* You need a sleep after every meal
* A relation of yours drives a taxi
and the last but not least....
* You know the difference between all the different types of corned beef!
0 Comments 295 weeks
PALANGi FRIENDS: Never ask for food
ISLAND FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
PALANGi FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Call your parents mum and dad.
PALANGi FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying, Damn...we f***ed up...but that shit was fun!"
PALANGi FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Cry with you.
PALANGi FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Keep your shit so long they forget it's yours.
PALANGi FRIENDS: know a few things about you.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.
PALANGi FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass
that left you.
PALANGi FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"
PALANGi FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "B****, you better drink the rest of that, you know we don't waste!!"
PALANGi FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Will knock them the f*** out!!
PALANGi FRIENDS: Are for a while.
ISLAND FRIENDS: Are for life
0 Comments 297 weeks