- Me, Myself, and I
- Love to all my friends - new and old - and of course big loves to my children, my sistas, neices and nephews.
ڸ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ♥.
20% of all paper clips are abused in a year, copy and paste this onto your page if you care!!!
- Pink Floyd (oldie but goodie!), Live, Steve Earl, Tom Waits, Creed (sometimes - lol!), Bob Marley, Meatloaf(mis-spent youth- ha ha!), Ben Harper, U2, Coldplay, Green Day, BB King and the NZ bands: The Feelers, Crowded House (Woodface -yeh!), Donald Reid. . just about anything really
- Chocalat, All the Bourne movies, Sleepless in Seattle (aww!), Lord of War (gotta see it - violent yet thought provoking), Blood Diamond (same as prev movie - I may never buy diamonds again. .), Juno
- Hmm not many - love watching motorsports tho. Have just rediscovered Waikaraka Park - go the super saloons!
- Scared Of
- AS IF I'D SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!!!
- Happiest When
- with friends
- Fav Food
- Just about anything so long as it doesn't/didn't have a face . . . apart from fish because, as my friend explained to me once, they are stupid so it's OK to eat them!
- Obnoxious, ignorant people - peace baby!
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Being A Mother
Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to being normal after you’ve had a baby..
That somebody doesn’t know that once you’re a mother “normal” is history.
Somebody said you can learn how to be a mother by instinct..
That somebody never took a three year old shopping.
Somebody said being a mother is boring..
That somebody never rode in a car driven by a teenager with a drivers permit.
Somebody said if you’re a “good” mother, your child will turn out good..
That somebody thinks a child comes with directions and a guarantee.
Somebody said “good” mothers never raise their voices..
That somebody never came out the back door just in time to see her child hit a golf ball through the neighbour’s kitchen window.
Somebody said you don’t need an education to be a mother...
That somebody never helped a 4th grader with her math.
Somebody said you can’t love the 5th child as much as you love the first..
That somebody doesn’t have 5 children.
Somebody said a mother can find all the answers to her child rearing questions in the books..
That somebody never had a child stuff beans up his nose or in his ears.
Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is labour and delivery..
That somebody never watched her “baby” get on the bus for the first day of school or on a plane headed for military boot camp.
Somebody said a mother can do her job with her eyes closed and one hand tied behind her back..
That somebody never organised 4 giggling brownies to sell cookies.
Somebody said a mother can stop worrying after her child gets married..
That somebody doesn’t know that marriage adds a new son or daughter-in-law to a mother’s heartstring.
Somebody said a mothers job is done when her last child leaves home..
That somebody never had grand children.
Somebody said your mother knows you love her, so you don’t need to tell her..
That somebody isn’t a mother.
0 Comments 290 weeks
My fairy is called Hex Goblinfly. She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic. She is only seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky. She wears black feathers and rose petals. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
"http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/defa...">Get your own fairy name here!</a></div>
0 Comments 291 weeks