The Mighty Dane
- You shouldn't try to change your clothes, man. Let your clothes change you.
- Me, Myself, and I
- My name is Declan.
Questions can be posted below.
- I play guitar in a Blues-Rock band. We enjoy Led Zeppelin, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Muddy Waters, Rory Gallagher, The Allman Brothers band and others.
- My 5 Favourite guitar players
- Are Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher and Chuck Berry.
- That's funny! You're funny!
- Some things I enjoy
- Quality blues music, sleeping, eating poor quality food and drinking cheap beer.
- Things I do not enjoy
- Radiohead, The Wombats, people who don't know Star Wars is the greatest thing in the world
- My ambitions
- To one day play the slide guitar like Robert Johnson, to graduate successfully with a third level degree.
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Obviously! Declan can't be killed!
- Me and all my sorority sisters hope so! They don't call him "Humungous D" for nothing.
- Of course not! Then my plan to control Narnia will be complete!
- EEEEEEEUUUUUURGHHHH! I AM SO SICK!
Sirs, the tale I lay before ye now,
Of Life's wheel turned, 'til it were upside-down,
Will much reward thy patience if ye sit,
To hear'f Bel Air, and I the Prince of it.
In Franklin's Burg, where, in my boyish days,
In playgrounds the sweet scholar did I play,
By Leisure lit, fair youth's most happy torch,
A-sporting by my school's inviting porch,
One day appeared there some right knavish rakes,
Their spleens a-swelling mischief for to make.
My mother feared, though t'were no great offence,
And cried "to kin in Bel Air get thee hence!"
Hailed I a coach, and spied as near it pass'd,
A seal of "fraiche" and bones within its glass.
If aught, I thought this footman wondrous strange,
But bid him speed to Bel Air's mighty range.
I came upon the hour of pious vesper,
My valet's stench proclaim'd his sweet departure,
And thus my kingdom reach'd, I gladly own,
To ponder princely hours on Bel Air's throne.
2 Comments 223 weeks
Rachel? Hi, this is Frank. I know you from the economics
tutorial. Listen, I don't know if you're busy on Saturday, but I
was wondering if you'd like the chance to gestate my young.
We were in the small group the other day, and your prominent
and fleshy mammarian globes made me think that you yourself
are in good health, and could easily feed a large and healthy
child. Your well-toned rump also suggests physical strength. I
don't know you all that well, but you seem like someone with
strong dominant genes, who could protect a medium- to
large-sized brood from predators. I like that.
Also, has anyone ever told you that you have a pretty face? No,
I know it sounds corny, but your smooth and clear skin probably
signifies that you have no diseases which could threaten either
my health or that of my potential offspring. You have a very
feminine look about you. That's a compliment! If I met you on
the street, I'd say that your gonads produce enough oestrogen
to ensure frequent sexual heat and strong maternal instincts. In
fact, I'll go right out on a limb here. Would I be right in saying
that you ovulate on a regular and reliable basis?
I'm sorry. That seems sleazy. I don't want you to think I only
care about looks. I get along with you well, and I think it's cool
that we share a few interests. Our common enjoyment of Monty
Python films may indicate that I would find it easy to
co-operate with you in foraging for food or tending to my
hungry whelp. You seem really easy-going. It's even possible
that I could impregnate multiple females, and thereby maximise
my chance of genetic survival, without your knowing or
Can I just say, by the way, that I was very impressed by the
way you took charge in that tutorial on Tuesday? You're a
really great spokesperson for our group. When you were
answering the tutor's questions, it was great the way you used
your full physical height while unconsciously accentuating the
feminine pitch of your speaking voice. It left me thinking "Now
here's a girl who would significantly increase my status in a
social grouping, and therefore my share of food and resources,
if I were to mate and reproduce with her."
Anyway, call me back as soon as you get this message!
1 Comment 223 weeks
I, Declan Micheal Thomas Moran, am literally dying of the worst cold I have ever had in my life. THis insidious virus, which prevents me from sleeping and makes me look like Keith Richards, has cut me down in the first flower of my manhood at the provocation of one night's foolish drinking. Please ensure that your tributes to the amazing fountain of brilliance and sexual splendour that was Declan Moran, or "Declan Moran" as he liked to be called, are both tasteful and extravagant, as befits the loss of the world's greatest human being.
1 Comment 228 weeks
- Declan's adventures around the globe (9)
- Italia '07 Beyotch! (3)
- Jammage al MaximumE! (5)
- My famous friends (9)
- Rock 'n' Roll Music (8)
- The Gallery of Danery! (24)
- The Hair album (21)
- The Mighty Dane's America Tour 2006 (11)
- The Mighty Dane's America Tour 2006 volume II (5)
- The Mighty Dane's fans; The Mighty Fanes (1)