If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- TORKOS KALOS MONO NECROS
- Me, Myself, and I
- DO NOT ASK WHO THIS IS THIS AN AN ANONOMYS GREEK BEBO.
A person who has a high taste for OUZO and other hard liquor that you only need one shot to get drunk. They also like to break plates, eat a lot (at least 17 meals a day), and talk a lot and extremely loud. If one is Greek, their names end in "opoulos" or "idis". There are two types of people in the world; people who are Greek, and people who wish they were Greek.
MACEDONIA IS GREEK.
- greek tsifteteli, bouzouki, toumberleki
- my big fat greek wedding, wog boy, acroplis now, alexander the great, 300
- turk hunting, skop snipping
- IF ALEXANDER THE GREAT FOUND OUT SKOPS WERE CALLING HIM ONE OF THEIRS HE WOULD BE SPITTING IN HIS GRAVE
- Happiest When
- being greek
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
if im wrong why dont u post my comment ha why do u call ursef greek call urself maso if ur maso u kno that masos and greeks were alwas at war look it upp never firends
lmfaooo okay let me start to teach you. macedonia is not a country only a state in greece your pathetic little football feild is called "fyrom" former yugoslav representative of macedonia. long name ay? so why on earth would i call myself a maso? only the greeks from the area of greece "makethonia" may call themselves a makethonas. i cant even to begin to educate you on the fact on how wrong you are. but ill just leave you with a few examples and then you can further your study in a fucking university or something because your obviously brain damaged . if you are orthodox/christian you would beleive in the bible the bible says that greek was one of the first languages along with 2 more in the entire world. http://www.ibsstl.org/bibles/about/1... there you go read up. your country is a lie EVERYTHIGN about it. its discusting the colors hurt my eyes and it looks like fucking mcdonalds. you have no clue hat the start even represents. so keep your mouth shut and fucking move along bulgar.
ayde ZITO H ELLAS
0 Comments 212 weeks
- Because we are European Champions in football & basketball & 2005 Eurovision
- Because we buy whole watermelons and not in slices
- Because we buy whole lambs and not in pieces
- Because nights in Greece finish in the morning
- Because we take our coffee slowly, while smoking and not in "shots"
- Because flirting is our national hobby
- Because sex is our national sport
- Because we always moan about the public sector and everyone seeks to get a job in it
- Because we are not puritans
- Because we are not racists
- Because we go out almost every night even if we are penniless
- Because we know how to spend better that we know how to save
- Because we never visit others empty handed
- Because there is no way to explain to foreigners what is "kapsoura" (burning desire for someone)
- Because in Greece family is still something valuable
- Because we do not share the petrol with those we take in our cars
- Because we always make it, albeit in the last moment
- Because for the sake of a woman we made war for 10 years (Trojan war)
- Because we are everywhere around the planet Because we love and hate with passion
- Because "filotimo" (friend of honor, helping someone because it is a shame not to) doesn't exist in any other languages
- Because whenever foreigners cannot find a word, they use one of ours
- Because we spend our bad and low times with our friends and family not with shrinks
- Because Socrates, Pluto and Aristotle were Greek
- Because we invented theatre Because we gave birth to Democracy
- Because we discovered logic Because we jump started science
- Because we are proud of our culture, not of our wars
- Because when others were discovering meat, we already had cholesterol
- Because when we were building the Parthenon, the others were still sleeping on trees
- Because we gave the light to all these leaders who are "striving" for peace by making wars
- Because we can give anything up just to make love
- Because Hundreds of women travel to Greece every summer just to get laid
- Because we have a distinction between Eros (falling in love) & Agapi (innocent love), while we feel both passionately
- Because Eros was a Greek God
- Because when others used to! be clothed with wolf skin we were weaving see-through linen
- Because "Greeks do not fight as heroes, heroes fight like Greeks" (Winston Churchill, 1941)
- Because we don't use ketchup with our food - it tastes good anyway
More over the page…………..
- Because we gave our ancient alphabet to the Romans and our Medieval alphabet to the Slavs
- Because we get angry quickly but we forget all about it even quicker
- Because we are not ashamed to cry
- Because we dance when we are sad
- Because we work to live and we do not live to work
- Because 97% of the stars' names are Greek Because although we know danger well, we dare.
- Because when you shout "brother" in the streets everyone turns around
- Because we always talk about getting in a diet after we had our meal
- Because we speak loudly and laugh even louder
- Because we do not know what anxiety is
- Because we walk in the streets at 2:00 in the morning and there are traffic jams
- Because we walk in the streets at 4:00 in the morning and there are traffic jams
- Because girls are not scared to walk alone in the streets at 2:00 or 4:00 o'clock in the morning
- Because we are direct Because we never report people who cheat
- Because we always have a solution to problems, even if usually ends up illegal
- Because we have tendencies to extremity
- Because our parents do not forget that we exist when we reach 18
- Because when we want to sunbathe, we go to the beach, we don't crawl on grass or jump into fountains
- Because we confront every difficulty with humour
- Because the Olympic games were born here
- Because with our (Olympic) light, we unite the
0 Comments 226 weeks
Alexander the Great (Greek: Ἀλέξανδρος ὁ Μέγας or Μέγας Ἀλέξανδρος, Mégas Aléxandros; July 20, 356 BC – June 10 or June 11, 323 BC), also known as Alexander III of Macedon (Ἀλέξανδρος Γ' ὁ Μακεδών) was an ancient Greek King (basileus) of Macedon (336–323 BC). He was one of the most successful military commanders of all time and is presumed undefeated in battle. By the time of his death, he had conquered (see Wars of Alexander the Great) most of the world known to the ancient Greeks.
Alexander assumed the kingship of Macedon following the death of his father Philip II, who had unified most of the city-states of mainland Greece under Macedonian hegemony in a federation called the League of Corinth. After reconfirming Macedonian rule by quashing a rebellion of southern Greek city-states and staging a short but bloody excursion against Macedon's northern neighbours, Alexander set out east against the Achaemenid Persian Empire, which he defeated and overthrew. His conquests included Anatolia, Syria, Phoenicia, Judea, Gaza, Egypt, Bactria and Mesopotamia, and he extended the boundaries of his own empire as far as Punjab, India.
Alexander had already made plans prior to his death for military and mercantile expansions into the Arabian peninsula, after which he was to turn his armies to the west (Carthage, Rome and the Iberian Peninsula). His original vision, however, had been to the east, to the ends of the world and the Great Outer Sea, as is described by his boyhood tutor and mentor Aristotle.
Alexander integrated many foreigners into his army, leading some scholars to credit him with a "policy of fusion". He also encouraged marriages between his soldiers and foreigners, and he himself went on to marry two foreign princesses.
Alexander died after twelve years of constant military campaigning, possibly a result of malaria, poisoning, typhoid fever, viral encephalitis or the consequences of alcoholism. His legacy and conquests lived on long after him and ushered in centuries of Greek settlement and cultural influence over distant areas. This period is known as the Hellenistic period, which featured a combination of Greek, Middle Eastern and Indian culture. Alexander himself featured prominently in the history and myth of both Greek and non-Greek cultures. His exploits inspired a literary tradition in which he appeared as a legendary hero in the tradition of Achilles.
more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexand...
or just look at any book movie about him.
0 Comments 227 weeks
close Whatt Type of Warroir Are You?
My result is: Spartan
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close Bloxorz Game
Which Greek God are you?
in search of a new lover. One of her more familiar lovers, Ares, the God of War, is whom
she later married. She felt no pain in being deceitful, as she abused the fact that she could
have anyone and everyone, love and admire her. Of all of her miscellaneous affairs,
and children, the most well known is Eros, the God of Love, also
known as Cupid.
- LiverpOOlz Finest
- SYDNEY GREEK BOYZ
- Greek Boiz AKA G.B
- --= ΕΛΛΑΣ & СРБИЈА =--
- Kingsgrove Supporters of Makethonia
- Orthodox Pride
- wog fatherz
- PANATHINAIKOS FC
- HELLENIC NATIONALIST MOVEMENT
- Greek Fan Club
- Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
- The Byzantine Empire
- The Greater Hellenic Empire