If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- we bury our secrets in the garden
- Me, Myself, and I
- This is "bonts"
i love foam parties. pretty much the best kind of parties in the world.......especially the one at Camelot WOOOOO!!!
strathclyde is sweet.
I like to listening to king creosote when i need to think. it helps.
kerr is still the man
i love tuesdays.
- The Other Half Of Me
Shotgun shotgun to jimmy jimmy
- *my latest novel*, angels and airwaves, +44, alexisonfire, INCUBUS YAY, A.F.I, Dizzee Rascal, ANBERLIN, boy kill boy, foo fighters, interpol, alkaline trio, feeder, mcr, franz ferdinand, magic numbers, muse, rage, qotsa, chillis, strokes, yellowcard, dashboard confesional, hard fi, bloc party, maximo park, hawthorne heights, the acadamy is, stone temple pilots, taking back sunday, panic! at the disco, the 55's, saint judes infirmary, blink 182, the bravery, bullet for my valentine, dire straits, everclear, the beatles, the futureheads, the hives, kaiser chiefs, keane, kings of leon, linkin park, lostprophets, mogwai, no doubt, the offspring, the set up, snow patrol, REM, span, sum 41, weezer, wolfgang petry<3, the zutons.
- jay and silent bob strike back, napolean dynamite, mallrats, clerks, ice age, drop dead fred, uncle buck, waynes world, SAW
- redskins, rugby, got to love waterpsorts, downhill mountain biking, american football
- all fizzy stuff, beer, mmmm john smiths
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
life is fabulas
0 Comments 332 weeks
i thot id write a list of things that i would like for christmas, *HINT HINT*
*incubus - light grenades
*the automatic - not accepted anywhere
*killers - sams town
*taking back sunday - tell all your friends
*radio 1 live lounge cd
*family guy season 4 and 5
*plus 44 - when your heart stops beating
*jamiroquai - greatest hits
*magic numbers - those the brokes
well thats all i can think of to spend with my xmas money, if u have any suggestions feel free to put em down
4 Comments 335 weeks
on mon nite i went to the foos with andy, ryan and iona. was very banterfull. got off to a bad start by gettin on the wrong train and also missin the one that we had to get but we got there in time. thank god.
big massive thank you to ian blair for gettin us into standing with our seating tickets. man ur a god.
we missed the eagles of death metal but they sounded not great. The furuteheads were on next. They were pro. have the album but didnt rate it highly but they were amazingly amazing live. the sheer volume helped to make them better.
Now the main event, the foos. they played all the classics, learn to fly, all my life, times like these, everlong, monkey wrench. Highlights were definetly when they played have it all, the one, stacked actors and all my life. my fav songs.
all in all it was a bloody brill evening. despite the tirdness in the morn it was worth everything,the money, the travelling and the stress lol.
0 Comments 388 weeks