If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
E C L
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- If u know me then u dnt need to b reading this, do u? and anyway the rest is even more boring! If u dnt knw me - tough.
I may be ill, but just give me time and space.
^^^ Prof Pic: Me and Aymee in Exo
- Wheather im listening to it, writing it, playing it etc I LOVE IT!!! life would be so friggin boring with out it!!! love various types of music - listening to new bands always good...
If it's good I'll listen to it.
- Trainspotting has to be one of the best!!!
- I'm a bit of a keep fit freak at times. Love sports. Basketball is by far the best closly followd by rugby!!! I go out running a lot and love going to the gym.
That can also have its own probs.......
- Scared Of
- my reflection... shouldnt really have to explain that one!
- Happiest When
- Hanging out with my mates. There the best fecking people you could meet!
- (currently unavailable due to ignorace of being unable create something witty yet deeply meanifull enough to make the common man to stop and re-think their entire life realising that not only are they a waste of space - they are infact an ungainly waste of space which consquently leads them to the point of mental exhaustion and scrutiny of their own (what now seems like) useless achievements therefore ending in a nervouse breakdown at the average age of hmm . . . say 13? )
- Random stuff
- Amy Whinehouse game: www.escapefromrehabgame.com//
- seriously can ANYONE get past level 2!?!?! lol
- The Other Half Of Me
Is it the real Misha!?!?! YEA IT IS!!!
Smoked pot -- £10
Did acid -- £5
Ever had sex at church -- £25
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- £40
Had sex with someone on Bebo -- £25
Had sex for money -- £100
Ever had sex with a Puerto Rican -- £20
Vandalized something -- £20
Had sex on your parents' bed -- £10
Beat up someone -- £20
Been jumped -- £10
Cross dressed -- £10
Given money to stripper -- £25
Been in love with a stripper -- £20
Kissed someone who's name you didn't know -- £0.10
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- £15
Ever drive and drank -- £20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- £50
Used toys while having sex -- £30
Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before -- £20
Went skinny dipping -- £5
Had sex in a pool -- £20
Kissed someone of the same sex -- £10
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- £20
Cheated on your significant other -- £10
Masturbated -- £10
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- £20
Done oral -- £5
Got oral -- £5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- £25
Stole something -- £10
Had sex with someone in jail -- £25
Made a nasty home video -- £15
Had a threesome -- £50
Had sex in the wild -- £20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex --£25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars-- £20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- £20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- £25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time-- £50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- £25
Went streaking -- £5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- £15
Been arrested -- £5
Spent time in jail -- £15
Peed in the pool -- £0.50
Played spin the bottle -- £5
Done something you regret -- £20
Had sex with your best friend -- £20
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- £25
Had anal sex -- £80
Lied to your mate -- £5
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- £25
Tally it up and title it: "My Fine Is..." copy and paste, then repost as a new bulletin
11 Comments 224 weeks
1. Ye can properly pronounce McConnochie ;-), Ecclefechan Milngavie, Sauchiehall, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake.
2. Ye actually like deep fried battered pizza fae the chippie.
3. Ye get four seasons in wan day.
4. Ye canny pass a chip/kebab shop withoot sleverin when yer blootert.
5. Ye kin fall about pished withoot spilling yer drink.
6. Ye see people wear shell suits with burberry accessories - pure class!
7. Ye measure distance in minutes.
8. Ye kin understaun Rab C Nesbitt and know characters just like him, in yer ain family.
9. Ye go tae Saltcoats cos ye think it is like gaun tae the ocean.
10. Ye kin make hael sentences jist wae sweer wurds.
11. Ye know whit haggis is made ae and stull like eating it.
12. Somedy ye know his used a fitba schedule tae plan thur wedding day date.
13. You've been at a wedding and fitba scores are announced in the Church/Chapel.
14. Ye urny surprised tae find curries, pizzas, kebabs, fish n chips, irn-bru, fags and nappies all in the wan shop.
15. Yer holiday home at the seaside has calor gas under it.
16. A big flash car has a ned at the wheel.
17. Ye know irn-bru is a hangover cure.
18. Ye learnt tae sweer afore ye learnt tae dae sums.
19. Ye actually understand this and yurr gonnae send it tae yer pals .
20. Finally, you are 100% Glaswegian if you have ever said/heard these words... "Git tae! Ya manky wee dobber" and "Haw u ya bawbag!"
0 Comments 224 weeks
Being Scottish is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or ,aTurkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
And the most Scottish thing of all? Suspicion of all things foreign!
Only in Scotland can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in Scotland do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in Sotland do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.
Only in Scotland do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.
Only in Scotland do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.
Only in Scotland do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
Only in Scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
NOT TO MENTION..
3 Scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
142 Scots were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
58 Scots are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Scots have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Scots have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
Scottish Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Xmas cracker-pulling accidents.
18 Scots had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Scots were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Scots were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.
In 2000 eight Scots were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.
If you're proud to be a Scot, send this on!
SCOTLAND - Love it, or Leave it!
0 Comments 224 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- In loving memory of Greig Duncan
- Michies Coffee Shop Hunnies
- Claire's Cupcakes
- The Monty Python Fan Club
- Spongebob World
- The Mighty Boosh
- The Father Ted Clan
- the converse lovers
- Top Gear Appreciation Society
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks
- Glow sticks Appreciation
- domestic violence
- stop Sexual Abuse
- Save the Lemon Tree
- suicide and self harm awareness
- EDITS (20)
- Dionne's Last day in Michies :( (21)
- Valentines! (37)
- Kathryn, Hazle and Stef's 18th (47)
- Banksy (7)
- More random me and mates (31)
- My random pics (25)
- Random: Me and Friends (48)
- Up-to-date randomness haha (25)
- Dec Nights Out (24)
- Oct Nights Out (37)
- Chris's Party (48)
- AmyBeth and Christina's Birthday (24)
- SNOW!!! (4)
- Foals Gig and Afterparty (33)
- G&S Christmas Night Out (14)
- Harlaw S6 Formal '08 (48)
- Stevo's 18th (17)
- Nov '08 Nights Out (18)
- Amy and Lee's 18th (32)
- Random School Banter (24)