If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Whoop whoop
- Me, Myself, and I
- im David Sinnamon or as i am known for Davie , Sinnamon,Sinny, the list goes on I go 2 south west college in Dungannon just started in 1st year doing BTEC National Diploma In Construction that is were i spend most of my time. I support Man U, Rangers and Nothern Ireland.
I am a proud member of Pomeroy True Blues Flute Band I am 1 of the 8 drummers.
Love the weekends glad to be out and about with the mates again Denver and Ducky
Nicole well lets just say she will/myt be a keeper
- any movie :]
- football & rugby
- The sound of the Pomeroy True Blues. and the 1 and only DJ Tiësto. "Holland Make some noise"
- The mates
- Friends- Denver Scott, Chris Kerr, Alan Boyd, Neal Collins an all his crew Nathan kerr, Johny Smyth , Craig, Graham Anderson, Jason Sharkey , Gareth Ferguson, Ross, Sterrit, Stephen Mckinney, Jonny spence, willis, Tommy, Blevy, Ally shaw , Davy A, and all the rest
- The family
- My Ma. Da gone up to the big man up stairs but never forgotten.. Lewis my nephew, My neice Alexandra, My bros Gareth, Glenn, Steven. My sis Alison Bro in law Mark, also all the sis in law that will b taking the bros. all the relations
- Pomeroy True Blues Flute Band was formed in 1945. Band still goin strong as usual may not be the biggest but still keeps the prody flags flying in Pomeroy this very day. N Ireland will always be our Queens country
I don't know what to say really.
to the biggest battle of our professional lives
all comes down to today.
as a team
or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch
play by play
till we're finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen
we can stay here
and get the shit kicked out of us
we can fight our way
back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.
Now I can't do it for you.
I'm too old.
I look around and I see these young faces
and I think
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I pissed away all my money
believe it or not.
I chased off
anyone who has ever loved me.
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.
You know when you get old in life
things get taken from you.
That's, that's part of life.
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game
life or football
the margin for error is so small.
one half step too late or to early
you don't quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast
and you don't quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game
every minute, every second.
On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that's going to make the fucking difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.
I'll tell you this
in any fight
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch.
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.
Now I can't make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it,
you are gonna do the same thing for him.
That's a team, gentlemen
and either we heal now, as a team,
or we will die as individuals.
0 Comments 183 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Pomeroy True Blues Flute Band
- Jose On Setanta
- pomeroy-rangers loyal
- Tamnamore FB
- ULSTER RUGBY SUPPORTERS
- D.HS. Year 12z..
- Dungannon Swifts
- RIP Colin mcrae
- Bmw 325I SPORT
- Give my head some peace fans
- flute bands NI
- Sgt. White Memorial Flute Band