If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Do You Feel Lucky,Punk?.......Well,Do You?....
- Me, Myself, and I
- Full Name: Samuel Joshua Barton
Any Extra Information?:Erm,well,I became an uncle on March 19......I was an army cadet for 3 years....that's just about it really........
- Pink Floyd, Muse, Arctic Monkeys(well, they are from Sheffield), Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs, Feeder, Royksopp and some 80's music(hey, i'm an 80's child SO DEAL WITH IT!), Peter Gabriel, Genesis, Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, The Undertones, The Sex Pistols, Thomas Dolby, Scissor Sisters, The Hives, Gorillaz
- Top Gun, War of the Worlds (new and old), Scary Movie Trilogy, Casino Royale, Indepndence Day, The Day After Tomorrow, Star Wars Trilogy, Battle Of Britan etc. etc.
- Sheffield United(football), Sheffield Steelers(Ice Hockey), San Francisco 49ers(NFL) And The Seattle Seahawks(Also NFL)(Has anyone noticed how all the teams i support begin with S?)
- Scared Of
- Spiders, My Mum, Anybody I Don't Know Too Well, Not Flying, The Prospect Of Visiting A Quiet Airport, Doing Something(e.g Chores), Thinking
- Happiest When
- Being Lazy On The Xbox, Drinking Beer, Flying, Plane/Trainspotti
ng, Reading And Watching Top Gear
- My Favourite Songs Of All Time
- ALL Muse Songs, On Call by Kings Of Leon, Pink Floyd albums 'Dark Side Of The Moon' And 'The Wall', My Love By Justin Timberlake feat. T.I, Ruby By Kaiser Cheifs, Crazy and Smiley Faces by Gnarls Barkley, So Easy and Eple by Royksopp and many more......
- My Sister, Quiet Airports(Quiet Anything), Hip-Hop/R'N'B, Dance, Trance, Classi
cal, Not Having Any Snow In London, Not Having Any Good Thunderstorms In England, Dancing, People Who Don't Know Who Muse Are, Chores
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1 Comment 313 weeks
-->Civilian:Runs away from the snake screaming
-->Paratrooper: Lands on and kills the snake
-->Army Aviation:Has GPS grid to snake.Can't find snake.Back to base for crew rest and the club and some sort of drink called 'The Snake'
-->Pathfinder:Guides the snake elsewhere
-->Fighter Pilot:Mis-identifies the snake as Russian 'Hind' helicopter and engages it with missiles.Crew chief paints a snake under the cockpit
-->Pararescue:Wounds the snake in first encounter,then works feverishly to save the snakes life
-->Green Beret:Makes contact with the snake,builds rapport,wins it's heart and mind,then trains it to kill other snakes
0 Comments 313 weeks
The reason the US Army,US Navy,US Air Force and US Marines squabble amongst thenselves is that they don't speak the same language.For example,take a simple phrase like 'Secure the building'...
-->The US Army will put guards around the place.
-->The US Navy will turn out all the lights and lock the doors.
-->The US Marines will kill everybody inside and make it a command post.
-->The US Air Force will take out a five-year lease with an option to buy
0 Comments 313 weeks
close How good of a Army Cadet are you?
My result is: Awsome!
What Military Rank are you?
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
See More Quizzes
close LED Scroller
close We're Related (My Family)
- Complete And Utter Randomness (46)
- Heathrow Airport (6)
- Heathrow Airport and Headstone Lane Train Station (28)
- King's Cross,St. Pancras,Old Oak Common and Euston (27)
- Out And About In London (20)
- Out and About (15)
- RAF Museum, Hendon (5)
- RAF Museum, Hendon (48)
- RIAT 2006,RAF Fairford (43)
- RIAT 2007 (35)
- RIAT 2007 pt. 2 (19)
- Stratford,Kings X,Euston And Paddington (47)