If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Kaskade & Colette Featured on "Sex & The City" Movie Soundtrack!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Om Records’ first lady, Colette, returns with ‘Push’ the highly anticipated follow up to her critically acclaimed Billboard Magazine #1 charting debut “Hypnotized” – featuring the hit singles ‘About Us,’ ‘If,’ and ‘Funny’ featuring a collaboration with Om: Hip Hop newcomer Black Spade. Given her art for stylistically blending her own beautiful classically trained voice with some of the most cutting edge production of her career, Push aims to take Colette into the large global dance and alternative pop worlds.
"Push" In Stores Now.
"Sex & The City" Movie Soundtrack is in Stores Now!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Band Members
- Colette "Push" Podcast Download
- About Us Download
- If Download
- Funny Feat. Black Spade Download
- About Us (Chuck Love Album Mix) Download
- Dance With You Download
- Call It Out Download
- Every Word (Funny Reprise) Download
- I Like The Way (From Sex & The City) Download
- Think You Want It Download
- Tonight Download
- Get You Over Download
- Running Around Download
Kaskade & Colette are featured on the "Sex & The City" Movie Soundtrack. Preview the song here on Bebo.com and enter to win to see Colette on tour in your city.
As many of you may know this is Colette's second time being featured in a blockbuster film. Her track "Hypnotized" was licensed to the movie "A Devil Wears Prada".
Colette & her fellow Omies are going on tour this summer. The "House of Om" Tour will feature Colette, DJ Heather, Andy Caldwell, and Fred Everything and will stop in over 30 North American cities.
Simply comment to this blog posting with the words your city listed in the comment and you will be entered to win. 5 of the top cities mentioned will be picked to be entered into the contest. In each of these cities, two people will be randomly picked to win tickets to see Colette live.
For most dates, you must be 21 + to enter.
Exception: Los Angeles
Contest begins Tuesday May 27th and ends Friday June 6th.
Winners will be announced Monday June 9th.
Good luck! See you in your city!
0 Comments 260 weeks
To Celebrate the release of "Push". M-Audio is giving away their new Torq DJ set up at Om-Records.com Visit Om-records.com/blog to find out how to win this awesome giveaway!! Estimated Market Value of giveaway is $349.95. Special thanks to the guys at M-audio!!!
4 Comments 299 weeks
Visit Slide.com to make you next slide show and choose a Colette track as the background music!! www.slide.com
0 Comments 300 weeks