If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Sit back, i'll take you for a ride, to anyplace that you decide...
- Me, Myself, and I
omg the cheese lol
<<<------- third wheel much?!?!
TAKE ME NOW!!!!!
AWWW HE'S A TWICE OVER BACKWARDS MONDAY TO SUNDAY JOB!!!
gotta get my boom boom on!!
witty remark,witty remark!
One day SHAKIRA went into a bar,and asked for a bottle of RED RED WINE. The barman said are you old enough nd she sed ofcourse i am these HIPS DON'T LIE.Then WIDE CLIFF JEAN came in with a box and sed this is a LOVE MACHINE, but SHAKIRA sed don't trust him he's got an ASBO. Would you like to go to RUSSIA? asked the barman. no said SHAKIRA. But the barman said AWW YOU WOULD! Then she left the bar nd JUSTIN WAS LIKE 'OH FUCK'.
Danny Messer: [looking at evidence from a murder case] I can't wrap my head around it, Mac. You get up, you go to work, see the people that you know, you talk, you laugh. You're living your life, then suddenly, boom. It's just over. Just like that, and you never even saw it coming
- The Other Half Of Me
i lorted her in the hoot one nite....
- ELLIOT MINOR!!!!!!!led zeppelin, The Eagles, One Night Only!!) Motion City Soundtrack, the music, Scouting for girls, THE USED, Synko, Dillinger escape plan(coz we accidntly met them lol), , the automatic, jet, Anberlin, snow patrol, oppenheimer, paramore, paolo nutini, muse, Blink 182, Hard-Fi, The killers, Bon Jovi, creed, The Fratellis, Ash, panic!at the disco, Jimmy Eat World, The Enemy, we are scientists, MCR'S new stuff, Go:Audio, Kings of Leon, Coldplay, Bloc party, U2, daft punk, Pendulum, James Morrison, Westlife-yea thats rite westlife!!!! alex davies, dan hetherton, teddy hetherton, ali paul, eddie minton, Steer Clear! and lucy when shes drunk and really everything else!!
- BORAT!!!!!!!!!!!The Shining, Shrek, pulp fiction, Heat, Farenheit 9/11, Walk the line, Titanic, all disney films, south park movie! little nicky, miami vice, phonebooth! and for tv show CSI:NY all the way baby yeo!
- Motorsports esp rallying-best thing ever invented full-stop!
- i am a generaly down to earth kinda person im neting but a girly-girl..shoot me the day i become 1 plz..iv been told iv not much manners but hey!IM also a sarcastic fucker...emm random fact bout me i cant scream and dont like screaming v much(hahhah mcteggert bein 1 of the main culprits)..i give occasional hugs..i enjoy the*ahem*odd drink or two
and never forget...I ROCK...YOU ROLL!!
- Happiest When
- Chillin with mates, sleeping, and intoxicated, rallying and eating-doing all these tings at once wud b interesting...very interesting...hmmmmm oh
- ELMS VILLAGE, geography, the bus "home" on a sunday nite, the union, honoury member of rownan 2, bowsy, sitting in the bunatee bar between classes on a monday, spin the bottle in elms bar, the eg, 6 shots for 6 pounds, sycamore 4 top floor ladies, Kumar, miller, security coming, bloc party-flux, discovering nick drunkenly one night, harp slush puppies, jarly's drunken antics, being the best matchmaker EVER, going to olivias for dinner, KEITH BREEN, being on first name terms with the staff at clements, THAT nite danny had to put me to bed in freshers week, kev the barman in elms, not going to lectures, maggie mays, having to run out of geog due to drink shakes, the beer run to sainsburys, drinking beer like water, drogheda, making nachos, wispa runs, turning off ur alarm the nite before class, drinking miller at 11am to celebrate the fact that i DIDNT lose my purse!
- lets play the very first line, it feels much better and its all in time, its coming together, when the drums come in and the keys get louder, now we're building a collision of chords.....this time its not tiny voices its a chorus of noise...its not the last time....
- Seth Cohen
- Chrissy Milligan
- Amy Waddell
- Norah Fitzsimons
- Matthew Flanagan
- Liz Latimer
- Lucy W
- Daniel Vaughan
- Nick Womersley
- Olivia King
- Niamh O'Connor
- Fatface Burnz
- Darren McGoran
- Bronagh Getty
- Locky Hill
- Gráinne Ní Fhlanagáin
- Dan Hetherton
- Ciara Drayne
- Fergal Stranney
- Áine-Máire Nic Pháil
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1.the first time you saw miss mcmullan she had braids
2.you had to wear a pinafore for three years...
3.and were raging when it was our turn to get skirts so did the rest of jnr school
4.you truly find mrs cunningham the most irriating woman in the world
5.you remember having lunch in the old room one in first year
6.you remember having to lie on ur back in the chapel at retreats while one of the religion teachers told u to close your eyes and meditate
7.you remember the feast day talent show in first year
8.you remember mr irivine singing "catch a falling star" in a very strange manner
9.you remember bertha singing at the same talent show
10.you remember being crammed in the study hall in fourth year to find out what class you were in, and were transfixed by the "new girls"
11.you remember mr wilson's noise maker
12.you were either in the wizard of oz or sat through it amazed by all the colours
13.you remember mrs osullivan with long hair
14. mrs lundy is miss mcmullan in your eyes.. that will never change
15.mrs morton is miss buchanen- that will also never change
16.you were really afraid of upper sixiths when you were in jnr school
17.when you were upper sixith you were afraid of the jnr school
18.Mrs Walker prevented you from going to the library because you couldnt be bothered listening to her...
19.... and she closed it constantly... to buy books
20.you've heard mr breen talk in an unusually high tone of voice and get himself in a flap over your studying
21.the six words "are you supposed to be here" will make you laugh for the rest of your life
22.if you were in the common room and you heard breen comin down the hall you would run for cover, usually unsuccessfully
23.you know why "BREENO BREENO" is funny
24.the song run by snow patrol will most likely make you cry everytime you hear it now
25.you had the time of you life!!
0 Comments 262 weeks
There wasn’t a huge difference between your last wake and your last keg party.
You’re strangely poetic after a few beers.
therefore you poetic ALOT
You think you sing very well.
You swear very well.
You won’t eat meat on Friday, but you’ll drink a pint for breakfast.
You are, or know someone, named "Murph"
If you don't know Murph, then you know a "Mac" or a "Mc"
You are genetically incapable of keeping a secret.
Ta me air meisce
Saying it's too cold to snow is a common phrase
Shouting 'Yeeeeeoooo' when something good happens.
The Irish ignore anything they can't drink or punch.
Only Irish coffee provides all main essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
If you're enough lucky to be Irish...
You're lucky enough!
Much of your food was boiled.
You spent a good portion of your childhood kneeling.
You don't know the words, but that doesn't stop you from singing.
you will be punched for no good reason...a lot
Definition of an Irish husband: A man who hasn't kissed his wife in twenty years, but he'll kill the man who does.
Question - Why are Irish jokes so simple? Answer - So the English can understand them.
Many of us Irish are paradoxically Catholic while being Liberal, and tragically Poor while being Alcoholic. Aye, the melodrama of being Irish.
0 Comments 269 weeks
-I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t."
-Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy."
-"Yeah Moe that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!"
-"You know Moe, my mom once said something that really stuck with me. She said, `Homer, you're a big disappointment', and God bless her soul, she was really onto something."
-"Remember that postcard Grandpa sent us from Florida of that alligator biting that woman's bottom? That's right, we all thought it was hilarious. But it turns out we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harrassing that woman."
-"Marge, you being a cop makes you the man! Which makes me the woman - and I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing."
-"Now, son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for daddies and kids with fake IDs."
Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts!
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services!
Marge: Homer! There's someone here who can help you...
Homer: Is it Batman?
Marge: No, he's a scientist.
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
Marge: It's not Batman!
"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson
"What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it."
Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you just say?!
Cartman: Oh, I'm sorry (Clears throat and pulls out megaphone), actually what I said was, "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?"
Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!
Cartman: Shut up - you fucking jew!!
Mr. Garrison: Eric, did you just say the 'f word?'
Mr. Garrison: Let's start the day with a few new math problems -- what is five times two? Yes. Clyde?
Mr. Garrison: Okay. Now let's try and get an answer from somebody who is not a complete retard.
Mr. Hankey (to Kyle): One time when you were sleeping, I put myself in your mouth and had my friend take a picture.
Cartman: You have rats in your house, too, Kenny?
Cartman: Seriously, you better stop being so poor or else I'm gonna start huckin' rocks at you.
Cartman: I'm not fat. I'm big-boned.
Stan: No, Jay Leno's chin is big-boned. You are a big, fat ass.
THE PODGE AND RODGE SHOW
I'm so hungry I'd eat a small child
She had a face on her like a well slapped arse
You're as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit
He has rubber-lined pockets so he can steal soup
He thinks manual labour is a Spanish musician
As funny as a burning orphanage
He's so camp, he shites tent pegs
I'm as sick as a plane to Lourdes
I feel like a boiled shite (hung-over)
(when leaving) I'm off like a deb's dress
She had a face on her that would drive rats from a barn
As busy as the Dalkey dole office
Sweatin' like a paedophile in a Barney suit
I'm so horny I'd get up on the crack of dawn
I'd crawl a million miles across broken glass to kiss the exhaust of the van that took her dirty knickers to the laundry.
No show pony but would do for a ride around the house
Did your mother find out who your father is yet?
I left her with a face like a painter's radio
A mickey the size of a double-value can of Right Guard!!
Jaysus, she could breastfeed a creche
As fit as a butcher's dog
Not even the tide would take he
0 Comments 324 weeks
- official Elliot Minor
- The Academy
- The posse
- official One Night Only
- Magners, Time Dedicated to You
- Quinn LOVES elliot minor
- Loch an Iuir Legends
- Bon Jovi
- official Go:Audio
- Motion city soundtrack
- rallying in the brain
- The Hoot
- We dont have a name yet
- official Jet
- official Scouting for Girls
- official Steer Clear (2004 - 2009)
- elliot minor!!!!!!!!!!!! (34)
- elliot minor 2 (29)
- My Album (47)
- last day of school EVER/My birthday (41)
- diff stuff (47)
- Formal!!! (48)
- elliot minor 18/05/08 (49)
- elliot minor may part 2 (38)
- formal 2!! (7)
- Touchwood at the tradefair!! young enterprise baby (12)
- summer 2008 (42)
- canada 08 (40)
- uni pics (49)
- more uni pics (49)
- elliot minor 11/11/08 (38)
- End of exams partayyyyy!!! (25)
- Nites at the hoot-beware (17)
- fone pics (38)
- more uni (48)
- st patricks day (15)
- craziees (40)