If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Cradle Of Filth
- Me, Myself, and I
- Throughout the '90s, Cradle Of Filth - led by vocalist and lyricist Dani Filth - beavered tirelessly away, producing a series of peerless extreme metal classics. The brutal and brief VEmpire E.P and the lustrous, lascivious Dusk & Her Embrace (both 1996) began to reveal the band's great sonic range. Later taking into account the slithering concept piece Cruelty & The Beast (199 Midian (2000) and their latest Godspeed On the Devils Thunder '08 - not to mention their excursions into the visual realm of film and promo - the Cradle Of Filth sound showed itself to be a many-headed creature. So to 2008, where Cradle Of Filth find themselves in the enviable position of being in a league and class of their own.Louder, harder, faster, heavier, darker, catchier - the unstoppable force that is Cradle Of Filth slithers menacingly forward, crushing the opposition and striking warped, blackened glee into the hearts of misanthropes and malevolents the world over.
close Music Albums
- Bitter Suits To Succubi (0) tracks
- Cruelty and the Beast (0) tracks
- Damnation And A Day (0) tracks
- Dusk... And Her Embrace (0) tracks
- From the Cradle to Enslave (0) tracks
- Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder (13) tracks
- Harder, Darker, Faster: Thornography Deluxe (0) tracks
- Live Bait For The Dead (Disk 1) (0) tracks
- Live Bait For The Dead (Disk 2) (0) tracks
- Lovecraft & Witch Hearts (Lovecraft ) (0) tracks
- Lovecraft & Witch Hearts (Witch Hearts) (0) tracks
- Midian (0) tracks
- Nymphetamine (BONUS) (0) tracks
- Nymphetamine (CD1) (0) tracks
- The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh (0) tracks
- Thornography (0) tracks
- Vempire or Dark Faerytales in Phallustein (0) tracks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Britain’s CRADLE OF FILTH Bring Fear, Horror and Bam Margera To Halloween Season As Headliners of Viva La Bands 2007 North American Tour
Two New Videos Available for Viewing Exclusively at MySpace.com/cradleoffilth
Roadrunner Records’ shock rock masters CRADLE OF FILTH is spreading ample doses of mayhem, malice and macabre music to the stage as the headliners of Viva La Bands 2007 North American Tour, sponsored by MTV personality Bam Margera and Rockstar Energy Drinks.
Known for its morbid stage shows and goth-tinged, extreme tragic-romance music, each CRADLE OF FILTH performance is accentuated with a visual treat rife with barbed wire, scorched earth and three-dimensional projection imagery. The Grammy-nominated sextet’s nightly exhibitions are serving a most appropriate backdrop to the autumn and Halloween season.
Vocalist Dani Filth describes the tour as metaphorically “darkening of the seasons.” He continues, “the show gets nastier as the night goes on.” Sharing the stage with CRADLE OF FILTH this fall are Vains of Jenna, CKY, and the mighty Gwar, whose horrifically costumed presence has also caused some consternation amongst the religious elite.
The concerts have been so intense of late that it became targeted for cancellation in Orlando, FL by Disney officials. The cancellation of our show on grounds of inappropriate content is a joke says Dani Filth vehemently.
We've already played there three times in the past so I'm guessing that the adding the antics of Bam and the barbarian grossness of Gwar to the unholy brew has warranted only further worry for the corporation. Lucky then that our 'Jesus Is A Cunt' t-shirts are inappropriate everywhere!
Anyway, if Disney didn't want to see hordes of black-clad figures lurking around their jaded kingdom then they should've thought twice about creating characters like Cruella DeVille and Maleficia the enchantress in the first place.The main difference being that this tour is no faerytale and that we're the real fucking deal!
CRADLE OF FILTH is touring in support of its latest Roadrunner Records release Thornography, which was described by Entertainment Weekly as “excellent” and “gruesomely themed.” Thornography’s brooding energy is accentuated by guest vocals by goth rock hero Ville Vallo of H.I.M. and Doug Bradley (Pinhead of the Hellraiser film series and longtime CRADLE OF FILTH collaborator).
Two new videos have launched exclusively under the VIDEOS tab on the band’s MySpace page (myspace.com/cradleoffilth): the live performance of “Tonight In Flames” directed by guitarist Paul Allender, and “The Foetus of a New Day Kicking,” which Filth considers “a post-apocalyptic anthem depicting strength revived…with tanks, girls and scorched earth erotica.”
Filth also recently lent his unique vocal talents to the theme song of Dario Argento’s latest horror/suspense film The Third Mother: Mother of Tears. The film stars Asia Argento (Land of the Dead), Udo Kier (Grindhouse, Rob Zombie’s Halloween), and Cristian Solimeno (Footballers’ Wives). CRADLE OF FILTH’s previous soundtrack credits include Underworld: Evolution, Alone In The Dark, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Ginger Snaps, and Faust.
CRADLE OF FILTH’s sinister music and outrageous stage show is the ideal atmosphere for Halloween. With the infamous Bam Margera behind the band and an arsenal of ghoulish mischief in tow, autumn is sure to be anything but ordinary!!
0 Comments 293 weeks
If metal is your life and your one of those talented people who can turn a few notes on a guitar in to pure metal carnage.. then this page is for you
"one of the best metal orientated groups I've seen on bebo.. theses guys are committed to this page and love it! "
2 Comments 296 weeks
Don't forget to buy the pre-sale or VIP tickets from the North American tour!
A few lucky fans in each market will be able to purchase a ticket with a pre-order of Cradle of Filth's long-awaited Fan Club, The Order of the Dragon, which is launching this Autumn
If you pre-order a Fan Club Membership with the purchase of a ticket, you will get to meet Cradle of Filth.
We will be posting full member benefits in the next couple of weeks.
Similar offers will be made to all of our fans around the world.
To order them, please go to Artist Arena(link below) and follow the instructions.
And if you have Myspace Check out Cradle guitarist Charles Hedger's NEW music profile that can be found in CoF's Myspace friends list or by clicking on the link at the bottom of the Blog
0 Comments 299 weeks
- darn you.. bring it to where i live
- No! I wanted to GWAR