If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Can we create something now? Please?
- Words I Live By
- "...A philosophical attitude: a drinking and living life to the lees: please don't let me stop thinking and start blindly frightendly accepting! I want to taste and glory in each day, and never be afraid to experience pain; and never shut myself up in a numb core of non-feeling, or stop questioning and criticising life and take the easy way out. To learn and think; to think and live; to live and learn: this always, with new insight, new understanding, and new love." --Sylvia Plath
- The Diary of Anne Frank, The Bell Jar, anything by Anne Rice, Poppy Z. Brite, Sylvia Plath, Anne Sexton or Virginia Woolf, The DaVinci Code, Guards! Guards!, Men At Arms, A Boy's Life, Memoirs of a Geisha, And the Band Played On, On the Road, Stranger in a Strange Land, 1984, The Vagina Monologues, Please Don't Kill the Freshman: a memoir, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, Positively Fifth Street...I've basically never read a book I didn't enjoy in one way or another.
- Any woman who can balance intelligence, artistic fulfillment, and a family and do it with grace, poise, and agility. My mother comes to mind.
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- writing, doing improv, at my job (I'm one of those rare people who gets paid to do what they love).
- Hungry for
- love and it's feeding time!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jenni? 13 Taken
So I had a bunch of e-mails about comments on Bebo and I hardly even get comments, let alone a whole gaggle of them. And then I realized I had my birthday wrong on my Bebo page. My birthday is actually February 25th, not the 2nd.
But thank you so much for all the well-wishes, it is incredibly sweet!!!
7 Comments 276 weeks
Today while I was hosting my BreeFM Halloween Show, someone posted this:
I was so surprised and honored! My listeners and watchers of LonelyJew15 are seriously the most wonderful people. I am so, so blessed!
1 Comment 290 weeks
He's an entrepreneur!
0 Comments 305 weeks