If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- You cannot capture my reflection, because I wear so many faces
- Me, Myself, and I
~The shortest distance between two points is under construction.........8..8.8.8
***>>>*The old forget, the young don't know.<<<>>>><***<>
>*&)^^%***Web Surfing is a lot like sex. After the first few times, you forget where you've been, and how you got there in the first place.<><><(&*&)<><)******
(&%^^%£*(%<<<><><><< “We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”****
Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.”.................
- Punk rock, Heavy Metal, J-pop, indie, pop, bit of country and slow jam(according to my ipod anyway). Love My Chemical Romance, Skillet, Mucc, Plumb, Red hot chilli peppers, Death Cab for Cutie, Fall out Boy, Nickleback, Yellowcard, Blink 182, Vienna Teng, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Eliot Minor, 30 seconds to Mars, Tatu, Avril Lavigne, Three Days Grace, Masterplan, Muse, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, The Rasmus, Placebo, Kanon, Mikaila,
Mika, Hinder, Barlow Girls, Billy Talent, Scissor Sisters, Elton John, Gareth Brooks, Snow Patrol Black-eyed-Peas etc. Er, bascically anything that I can dance to. Fave song of the moment is...'Whispers in the Dark ' by Skilet.Recommended song @ da mo: I'll follow you into the dark' by Death Cab for a Cutie.
- Fave film I suppose is Memoirs of a Geisha, closely followed by Pan's Labyrinth.Absolutely love Kill Bill volume's 1&2, Quentin Tarantino rocks as a director, not too bloody but still kicks ass.Also ike Sin City, love the whole comic book take on city corruption, oh and I'm also a fan of a few Hitchcock films and in awe of Tim Burton. To be honest am a big movie fan, the only films that I don't like are action films that lack proper plot or characterisation. That and political films.My compliments to the Si-Fi society, THE best society on campus!
- Oh god no, not more questions.Jesus, this isn't doing my hand or my attention span much justice.Sigh!Well I play basketball, have done so for a few years, support Toronto Bulls and Lakeside Lakers.Not particularly talented at it, I mean, my three point shots are just tragically bad sometimes but anyway.Also like swimming, tennis, volley-ball, dodgeball and badminton.
- Scared Of
- Scissors.to be more specific, Tonsurephobia.
- Happiest When
- I combine the TCPC. Tea, chocolate and the computer.hmm... and pjs also.(*<, *)
- Loves in life
- Mangas, music, chocolate, books, films, my laptop (baby), my ipod(other baby) , drawing and writing.
- Fruits Basket, Vampire Knights, IDeath Note, D-Grey Man, DNAngel, AngelsFeathers, La Cords D'oro, Ouran High School Host Club, Digimon, Gakuen Heaven, The melancholy of Haruhui, Bleach, Full-Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Loveless, Car
dcaptors, Junjou Romantica, Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler), Monochrome Factor and the list is growing....
- The Other Half Of Me
My sick little soulmate :)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Linkin-Park World
- official Bowling For Soup
- official Billy Talent
- Utada Hikaru
- ...Official Death Note Band.....
- official Simple Plan
- ...Fαll Ouт вoУ...
- Prince of Tennis Fan Club
- My Chemical Romance
- FulMetal Alchemists Lover
- Akito-&-Sana 4-ever
- official NickelBack
- Japanese Music Lovers Fanclub!
- Hatsuharu's Fan Club
It is no overstatement to say that the snake is very likely the most symbolically loaded animal that exists -- by far and away. Throughout time and throughout virtually all places on the earth where snakes are native, they have become symbols of some of humanity's greatest hopes and fears.
In ancient Chinese folklore, snakes sometimes rewarded humans with gifts of pearls. In Asia, in general, snakes often appeared as guardians of shrines and treasure and their saliva was thought to create precious jewels underground. The legendary Chinese ruler Fu Xi (responsible for creating the trigrams of the I Ching) had the body of a snake. As a venerated ancestor (such as Fu Xi), the snake was linked with wisdom and prophecy. House snakes were even welcomed as good luck and the embodiment of the spirits of the ancestors.
In the Chinese zodiac, people who are born in the Year of the Snake may be enigmatic but they are also the wisest. Characterized as thinkers and philosophers, they are seen as fond of conversation and intelligent discussion. They do, however, tire quickly of repetitiveness and are not particularly inclined to take advice, although they will listen to it. Although Snake people will examine a situation from many angles, they can also act with speed and determination.
People born in the Year of the Snake are considered most compatible with people born in the Year of the Ox or Rooster while they are least compatible with those born in the Year of the Tiger.
1 Comment 287 weeks
Have just seen the average score of those considered close to me,having taken my quiz.THIRTY-FRIGGIN-SIX PERCENT!?! YOU PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY NOT LISTENING TO ME AT ALL! That includes YOU mightier-than-sword!
1 Comment 288 weeks
Shigure Sohma: So, anyway, I was wondering if you could stop by the house and take a look at Tohru's cut. That is, if it isn't a problem.
Hatori Sohma: No problem. I'll stop by the house this evening.
Shigure Sohma: Hmmm? What's this, Hatori? I don't think I ever heard you sound so eager to come over. Could it be you have a secret crush on Tohru?
[long silence from the other end of the phone]
Shigure Sohma: [shouts] I knew it! You naughty, naughty man, you!
Hatori Sohma: No, I was simply too amazed by your stupidity to say anything.
0 Comments 293 weeks
close 100 Stupid Questions
close What Amime Would You Star in?
What Animal Suits Youu Best??
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
See More Quizzes