If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 20, 23
- from United States
- I am Single
- Profile views: 1,661
- Last active: Jun 10
- ego amabor numquam
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hello, my name is Chris and I like anime and such. I've graduated from high school, and I enjoy life, One day, I'll be the Psychologist, DJ, Author, and/or Teacher I've always wanted to be.
- The Other Half Of Me
- Top Music
- Avenged Sevenfold, Rammstein, Five Finger Death Punch, Rise Against, Ninja Sex Party, Zomboy, HIM, System of a Down/ Serj Tankian, and Tenacious D
- Top TV and Movies
- Accepted, Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, House on Haunted Hill, Akira, and The Dark Knight films
- Top Anime/Manga
- Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, High School of the Dead, Dragon Ball Z, and Vandread
- Death, Spiders, and Victor on a full moon.
- Top Videogames
- Super Mario Sunshine, Batman: Arkham City, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2-3, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Far Cry 3, Oblivion, Halo 3 and Reach and of course... COCKADOODY
- Top Books/Comics
- Harry Potter, MacBeth, East of Eden, Blackest Night crossover, Dreamcatcher, IT, and Various DC Comics
- Add My
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cwi.muwin
Gamertag: The Cwi
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I miss this social networking site. It was my first, and now, I come back to look at some of the good things that come from it. First of all, it led to acquiring two girlfriends in my life. One happened to be long distance, and the other, right here at home. I used this site to connect with people all around the world. I met a fellow from Mexico, as well as a good friend from Northern Ireland by the name of David. Speaking of this David, I wish I could talk to him more, but he never uses this website anymore. None of my former friends do. Because of this, I lost contact with several people I cared about. Once this Bebo era was over, I lost contact with Andrea, Sheila, David, Elijah, Bridgett, and more to boot. This is not okay. You may think "Just use Facebook", but I can't seem to find David, Bridgett, or any of the long distant friends. Some of them even removed me. David added me on Xbox Live, but he never played any games with me. This was a little disappointing because for a short period in my life, I could confide in him, and tell him things I wouldn't even tell my girlfriend at the time. I haven't had a girlfriend ever since I left this website. I would appear I found comfort in hiding behind a computer screen. I missed this website so much, and I wish my friends from it's golden age still used it. You may still exist today, but many have forgotten you. I will always remember the good times I've had on the site, and maybe one day, I could find a way to connect with those who I cannot find on Facebook. Goodbye Bebo, I shall now make my leave.
0 Comments 4 weeks