If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- ...scrap heap of unverifiable odds and ends which we call tradition.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Name is Sparky. I live in space which is the place to be right now.... I work as a youth worker in Bradog, a youth service in Dublin's Inner City. I have two dogs, Homer & Minni, they are pure nuts. I love going camping and geocaching(!)....... I am known to recite the bible while eating steak and kidney pies...
║ ( o ) ║ <_____ MUSIC IS LIFE
- Echo & the Bunnymen, Smiths, Damo Dempsey, Early 60's Ska & Reggae, Raconteurs, Morrisey, Sunhouse, Q, Earthquakehair, Bob Marley, Lir, Johnny Garden & the Lawnmowers, The Clash, Madness, Folk, Dylan, Rage, MGMT, Kings of Leon, Nana Maskori, Clayhill, David Holmes, Smog, Band of Horses and more........
- Dead Mans Shoes, Twentyfourseven, Witnail & I, Good Will Hunting, True Romance, Pulp Fiction, Adam & Paul, Aiden Walsh - Master of the Universe, Once, Into the Wild, The Future is Unwritten.......
- Hillwalking, Camping, Cycling, Hot air balloning and walking the dogs
- Scared Of
- Becoming pregnant.......
- Happiest When
- Sittin in UCI with me bro an sis with a big tub of Ben & Jerrys jus before de film starts....
- Socialist Republican. Sinn Fein... The original and the best.....
- The Rugged Dan
- LeeLyn Corcoran
- Wild Debbie
- Jennifer C
- Cinderella Man
- Road Hauler
- Richard Duff
- Dean Scurry
- Sam Byrne
- Martin Loves Amy
- Micka Nolan
- Karl Nugent
- Dave Fitz
- Inchy Keating
- Dublin North West Sin...
- Davy D
- Amanda Kearney
- The Cavan Centre
- Mike N Red Corcoran
- Ciaran Moran
- Musical Yoda
- God Was Showing Off W...
- Paula M
- Damien Moore
- Aaron Murphy
- GetYer Ratout
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Sparky? 105 Taken
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u fight me?
6. would u batter me?
7. Dd u ever box me
8. Dd u ever wanna clatter me?
9. Describe me in 3 words?
10. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
11. What was ur first impression of me?
12. Do u still think the same?
13. what reminds you of me?
14. if you could give me anything what would it be?
15. how well do you know me?
16. What do u like best about me?
17. ever wanted to tell me something you couldnt?
18. give me a nickname and explain why?
19. if ur a girl do u wear knickers?
20. Doyahz Like me as a friend ..??
21.any thing to say before you go
5 Comments 186 weeks
A woman was at her hair dresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome with her husband. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded:
Rome ? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded and dirty. You're crazy to go to Rome. So, how are you getting there?'
'We're taking Continental,' was the reply. 'We got a great rate!'
'Continental?' exclaimed the hairdresser. 'That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly , and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome ?'
'We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome's Tiber River called Teste.'
'Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks it's gonna be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump, the worst hotel in the city! The rooms are small, the service is surly, and they're overpriced.
So, whatcha' doing when you get there?'
'We're going to go to see the Vatican and we hope to see the Pope.'
'That's rich ,' laughed the hairdresser. 'You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant.
Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it.'
A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome .
'It was wonderful,' explained the woman, 'not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked, and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.
And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a £5 million remodeling job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!'
'Well,' muttered the hairdresser, 'that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope.'
'Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me.
Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me.'
'Oh, really! What 'd he say ?'
He said: 'Where the fuck did you get the shit hairdo done? '
2 Comments 215 weeks
There was this duck that walked into a bar and sat down in a stool and the
bartender said, "Can I help you?"
The duck said, "quack, quack, quack,,, got any bread?"
The bartender said, "NO! This is a bar and we don't sell bread."
The duck walked out and then he came in the next day and sat in the very same
The bartender walked over and asked him if he could help him? The duck said,
"quack, quack, quack,,, got any bread?"
The bartender said, "NO this is a BAR we don't sell bread!" So the duck
walked out again and left.
He came back the next day and sat in the same stool once again! The duck
yelled at the bartender, "quack, quack, quack, and got any bread?"
The bartender said, "NO. And if you come back here once more askin for bread I am going to
nail your bill to the bar.” The duck said, "ok", and left.
The next day came and sure enough the duck came back except he only peeped his
head inside the door. He said, "quack, quack, got any nails?" The bartender replied, "No!"
The duck said "Have you got any bread?"
3 Comments 219 weeks