If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I was born in Kirigakure and was known from a young age as the "Demon of the Hidden Mist". This title is a result of slaying of all the graduating Academy students in the village one year, bringing an end to the village's custom of pitting students against their classmates in battles to the death. I went on to become one of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist, where I acquired my sword, which I actually enjoy sharpening in my spare time. I was also a member of the Kirigakure ANBU, honing my stealth skills to a great degree. At some point in time, I had found a young boy named Haku wandering the countryside, and offered to take him in as my tool. Haku accepted and became loyal to me, learning from me and protecting me whenever necessary. I eventually attempted a hit on the Land of Water by trying to assassinate the Mizukage. Failing, I was forced to leave the country. In the hopes of gaining funds for a second attempt,I became an assassin, killing anyone if the price was right.
- Things I like to do
- Sparring and getting rid of unwanted pests..
- Scared of
- Water Clone Technique, Water Prison Jutsu, Water Release: Water Dragon Missile, Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique, Art of Hiding in the Mist, Silent Killing Jutsu.
- Favourite Anime
- Naruto, Bleach, Kinnikuman/Ultimate Muscle
- GaiaOnline.com: Alexander Jones Deviantart.com: Kinkotsuman
- Phantom of the Opera, Techno, Country, Rock, Ambient, etc.
- Mortal Kombat, Naruto, Ultimate Muscle, Halo, Final Fantasy, etc.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Behind this Bebo account, of Zabuza, is a 17 year old girl who practically likes anybody. I'm not one of those rabid fangirls, either..be happy about that. Hmm..I like gay people cuz I think they're the greatest friends ever, too. Eventhough my family is full of damn homophobes, I support gay marriage.
What else...uhm...I'm mostly shy like Hinata or maybe more.
My interests is writing fanfiction (not the illiterate kind), roleplaying, yaoi, drawing and singing. And, i'm fat..so no fatty jokes, please. My self-esteem is low enough thanks to past traumas.
If you're lookin' for a fun friend with a heart of gold, or just someone to chat with, well..that's me.
0 Comments 309 weeks