If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- RIP Kate. I'll never forget you.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I grew up in the Melbourne ‘burbs where I dated a few booooring guys who were such mincers. Since I’ve moved over seas to London I’ve let my hair down sooo much – probably a bit too much. Every Sunday I think I’m so over going out and then I do it all over again! What the hell you only live once, right? Here’s what I also think:
Girls can do everything boys can, but backwards with heels on...
- Man I love music and dancing – I’m a dancin’ fool! Not everything I like is what is generally thought of as ‘cool’ but I reckon if it gets your heart thumpin’ THAT’s what’s cool! So I’m into Ozzie bands big and small as well as all sorts of stuff. Anyway here’s a random list:
I’m in LOVE with the song 'Acceptable in the 80's' by Calvin Harris (Kate now hates it cos I’d played it to DEATH in the flat when I moved in – sorry Kate!), INXS, Radiohead, Daft Punk, Klaxons (smelt it wong b4 like a dork), The Killers, Razorlight, White Stripes, The Kooks, Jeff Buckley, Eskimo Joe, Powder Finger, Sneaky Sound System (hey they’re big in Sydney and have a cool animated video! If you’ve not heard of some of these guys – check ‘me out!
- Sooo many! Here’s just a few – City of God, all weird docos like the one about the taxidermy competition in the US, stuff directed by Darren Aronofsky - Requiem For A Dream, Pi and The Fountain (stars Hugh Jackman who is a total spunk!) The Mothman Prophecy, IT, Candy Man and Donny Darko... also Candy (Australian film), The Little Mermaid and Fight Club (you can’t beat Brad Pitt ha ha). I love to scream really loudly so…Japanese stuff like Tetsuo, The Ring, Dark Water. Animation! Anime – Akira etc and especially anything by the Japanese director Hayao Miyazaki like Spirited Away.
- Netball ha ha!
- Sangas - My Favourite Sandwiches
- I love food but cooking is so last year so the answer is sangas:
Sausage, Vegemite and banana.
The same on toast.
Cheese on toast with LOADS of tomato sauce and pepper.
Tomato sauce on everything - can't understand why people in London call it ketchup? Its tomatoes in a sauce form... DER!!!!)
The Skittles creations you've been sending in to www.bebo.com/skittles-uk are GREAT!! I'm really sorry I couldn't show them all in my video today (http://bebo.com/watch/6864447629). Please keep sending them in as me, Lee AND the people at Skittles still want to see what you can come up with!!
Go and CREATE!!
3 Comments 259 weeks
So hopefully you’ll have watched the video I posted earlier and seen the good news – WE GOT THE SKITTLES ACCOUNT!!! And I have a new assistant! Admittedly most of the candidates weren’t up to much but Lee has already come up with a pretty good idea for the campaign.
We want YOU to make videos with Skittles, animations of Skittles, drawings of Skittles...basically anything colourful and creative that you can think of to make with Skittles!!
It would REALLY help me out if you got straight to work and uploaded your colourful creations at www.bebo.com/skittles-uk I’ll show some of the best ones in a video later this week and who knows what Skittles might want to do with them!
Don’t worry if you can’t make a video – just write down your ideas instead!
2 Comments 260 weeks
Sorry I haven't blogged recently, I've been soooooo busy at work. Been working on a pitch for the Skittles account and it's really important that we get it!!
Anyway, I just thought I'd check in quickly to let you know. I have to leave the office now - going to see Gav...
Hope you're good,
9 Comments 260 weeks
- How well do you know Charlie? 1200 Taken
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings