If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Everyone's Favourite Darion.
- Me, Myself, and I
- You know, one day, we will all look back on all of this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
I wish I was an electric guitar.
There probably isn't a God anyway, so why not relax and enjoy yourself? A conscience doesn't prevent sin - it only prevents you from enjoying it.
People have just enough religion to make them hate but not enough to make them love one another.
God bless Agnosticism.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours: you get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.
Eat well, exercise daily, live clean, die anyway. Pfft!
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Avoid generalisations: they are NEVER right.
Half of the people in the world are below average.
83% of all statistics are made up.
I may just have managed to synopsize my entrie compendium of opinions in 12 bollocks-rambling statements!
Love you all, Darion x
- T in the Park.
- Never miss it. Ever. T 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008. And I'll be at T2009. With bells on.
- Luv ma music! Fave bands r STONE ROSES, Ian Brown, Oasis, James, Coldplay, The Charlatans, Foos, Killers, Hard-Fi, Bloc Party, Kasabian, Green Day, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Pendulum, Feeling, Muse, Editors, REM, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Test Icicles, Maximo Park, Interpol, Snow Patrol, Magic Numbers, Tim Burgess, The View, Richard Ashcroft, The Wombats, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Bon Iver, Sonic Templars.
- It's all about the gigs...... ...T 2009! ... In the last 5 years, I have seen over 250 llive acts. I Love Music.
- Obviously only the best... and need i say more ... Celtic, Liverpool, Barcelona an "Mon The Scotland!
- Other Sports..
- a bit of a poker fanatic myself... I can't stand sucking out, love filling up against straigts/flushes, totally love 5, 2 of hearts! lol
- laid-back people, music, cuddles, water, miller, snnow, purple skittles, Phil quotes, pillows, happy soundin people (Ami n Craig!), smiles, craigs receding hair-line, Ace-Kings, shaving foam, spiders, war heroes, cuddles, surprises, good manners, lab-partners, drunken photos, oh.. Jack Daniels... mmm.... sorry, sky blue, stone buildings, steak, steak pie, staplers, swimming goggles, coloured paper, cuddles, odd socks, talking, pocket ladies, primary colours, first times, elastic bands, house-coats, Munch from Two Pints.., license plates, hot outdoors and cold indoors, new people, frisbee, good friends, cuddles, tinsel oh and Mr. Hoppy.
- stressed-out people, nutters(especially female ones!), drowning, burning to death, painted over stone buildings, belts, liars, pidgeons, fat arms, smoke, neds, smoking neds, akon, wet feet, wires, cats, snobby people, stubbing toes, buses, brown, nerves, early-morning cupboard doors, the talking clock, tights, walter smith, bank cards, Ace-Jacks, Cold Showers, Bones, wet feet, Cristiano Ronaldo, bras, egg shells, first times, small shot measures, waiting rooms, thick duvet covers, IP adresses, grey and one-word texts.
- The Other Half Of Me
Am so happy, coz you're so happy!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
In a year and a half, after graduation, I'll start to hear the “Your life begins now”, “The world is your oyster”, “You are beginning a new chapter in your life.”
A little bit intimidating, a little bit exciting.
First things first thought - a deep breath and a pat on the back. It took time and effort to get where I am, no matter how much I did or didn't party.
I could have easily gotten an office job or work labouring or even a stone masonry apprenticeship with my Dad, Grandpa, Uncle and cousin. I could even have just spent yearsprocrastinating. Not for me I'm afraid.
I've always wanted to learn more, ask 'why?', take things deeper. Uni was the only option.
It's been so different to anything I've ever been involved with. You are surrounded by people who think like you: they want to know more; they want to have deep conversations about feelings and opinions; they want to experience variety and meet new people and situations. In comparison the learning's the tedious part.
Since I can remember, August/September has meant returning to a place where you do work and get grades. But not for long. Graduation means that job hunting is on the agenda. In a year and a half, if all goes well, I'll be getting a paycheque instead of a grade.
It sounds simple enough, but this transition is one of the biggest I'll face in my life. It's gonna take time to adjust to.
But I can't wait.
0 Comments 232 weeks
* SALAD DODGER.
An excellent phrase for an overweight person.
A deeply unattractive person.
Waving your arms around and talking bollocks.
Sitting round in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.
* SEAGULL MANAGER.
A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.
* CUBE FARM.
An office filled with cubicles.
Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home with the kids or start a 'home business'.
Single working girls. Single income, no boyfriend and desperate.
* AEROPLANE BLONDE.
One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.
Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message '404 Not Found' meaning that the requested document could not be located.
* AUSSIE KISS.
Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.
* OH-NO SECOND.
That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've just made a BIG mistake (e.g. you've hit 'reply all').
A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.
* MILLENNIUM DOMES.
The contents of a Wonderbra, i.e. extremely impressive when viewed from the outside, but there's actually naught in there worth seeing.
* MONKEY BATH .
A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go: 'Oo! Oo! Oo! Aa! Aa! Aa!'.
* MYSTERY BUS.
The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.
* MYSTERY TAXI.
The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your bed instead.
* BEER COAT.
The invisible but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze cruise At 3:00am.
* BEER COMPASS.
The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after booze cruise, even though you're too drunk to remember where you live, how you got here, and where you've come from.
* TRAMP STAMP
Lower back tattoo on a female
* PICASSO BUM.
A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got 4 buttocks
* LAST TIME BUYER
A person buying a retirement home.
0 Comments 246 weeks
Tell all the huns you know,
That we're in te Champions League and you're no,
It was early in August,
When you's got pumped by the Kaunas
and its gonna be 4 in a row
Tell all the huns you know,
Aberdeen is as far as you'll go.
You won't need your shades,
Your buckets or spades,
You'll just need a sledge for the snow!
0 Comments 250 weeks