close About Me
- Life is made up of interruptions. - William S. Gilbert
- Me, Myself, and I
- <-----------------There be me someplace over there! Well Time For A Wee Update!
Working For Iceland Now. Have Been Since Nov 09. Got Some Amazin Mates. You's Know Who You Are! Anyways anything else just ask...
-------!!!------- Put this on your Bebo
-------!!!------- To show respect for
---!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Kaylee McIntosh who
-------!!!-------Lost her life in a boating
-------!!!------- Gone but not forgotten
- I love all kinds of music. At the moment I'm into DJ Tiesto one of the greatest trance DJ's in the world, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Nightwish, Metallica, Iron Maiden Queensryche, Charon, HIM, Pantera, Lamb of God, Stone Sour, Van Halen, Chicago, Cradle of Filth, Hoobastank ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and many, many more lol
- Anything with action, any thrillers, some horrors, comedy and of course the chick flicks lol
- Don't follow much sports but if i have to pick it has to be footie and basketball! Rangers, Brazil and The Utah Jazz!
- Scared Of
- Spiders and a few other things....
- Happiest When
- Chillin' with friends and cooking!
- Anything else??
- Anything else you want to know just ask and I might answer if i want to or I might not depends on my mood lol so leave a comment and I'll answer when I can. Add me if you want! What ever boats your float anyways... Adios Amigos!!! Ciao for now!!!
- Phill Packer
- Joyce Devlin
- Sharlene W
- Ron Devlin
- Carol Devlin
- Odette Woods
- Katyboo Schofield
- Caralyn Robertson
- Anthony R
- Dark Honey
- Doug Jahnke
- Crysi Jahnke
- Sam Butchart
- Collin Devlin
- David Devlin
- Katie McNab Aka Devlin
- Lee Falconer
- Lisa Dalgetty
- Steph Roy
- Mark Jolly
- Lindsey Buchan
- Denise Noble
- Cookiee X
- Amanda Flannigan.
- Feb 09 - May 09 (49)
- Feb 09 - May 09 Album 2 (22)
- Logan Utah my 2nd Home! (27)
- Forks, La Push, Seattle WA & Oregon State... (49)
- Sights on the way home from WA (25)
- my baby (43)
- me n my babe!!!! (23)
- Boeing Factory Tour & Seattle Space Needle (38)
- Sights.... (47)
- Yellowstone National Park (48)
- Yellowstone National Park 2 (14)
- Introducing My God Son! (48)
- My Godson... (36)
- Family (15)
- My Album (35)
- new! (36)
- nights out (48)
- nights out 2 (45)
- New (13)
- My Album (10)
- Friends college and online (14)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT TO DISTRIBUTE THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE TO IMAX® THEATRES BEGINNING JUNE 30, 2010
Los Angeles, CA — December 9, 2009 — IMAX Corporation (NASDAQ: IMAX; TSX: IMX) and Summit Entertainment announced today that The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the third film in the studio's Twilight franchise, will be released to IMAX® theatres simultaneously with the film's launch on June 30, 2010. Directed by David Slade (30 DAYS OF NIGHT, HARD CANDY) and starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be digitally re-mastered into the unparalleled image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie. The film franchise is based on the book series by Stephenie Meyer.
"Twilight moviegoers will have a whole new way to experience this next installment of the series, with the enhanced image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience putting them IN the movie," said Richie Fay, Summit Entertainment's President of Domestic Theatrical Distribution. "The IMAX release puts us on the event film calendar for 2010, and we're very excited to work with IMAX to bring a new kind of film to the IMAX theatre network."
"Our 2010 film slate continues to fill out with strong titles, and a film from this incredible franchise is a very welcome addition," said IMAX CEO Richard L. Gelfond. "This title fills a valuable spot in our 2010 summer release window, and will no doubt thrill IMAX audiences."
"We're very excited to work with our new partners at Summit Entertainment to transport the very loyal and enthusiastic Twilight fans into the world of the Volturi via The IMAX Experience," added Greg Foster, Chairman and President of IMAX Filmed Entertainment. "With our growing theatre network, we're poised to take advantage of the rapidly growing fan-base devoted to this dynamic, cutting edge series."
In The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.
About the TWILIGHT film series
The TWILIGHT film series stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen, a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together...even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. The action-packed, modern day vampire love story TWILIGHT, the first film in the series, was released in theatres on November 21, 2008 to a blockbuster reception. The second installment of the film franchise, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, was released November 20, 2009 to a record breaking opening. The third film in the franchise, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE is due in theaters on June 30, 2010.
About Summit Entertainment, LLC
Summit Entertainment, LLC is a worldwide theatrical motion picture development, financing, production and distribution studio. The studio handles all aspects of marketing and distribution for both its own internally developed motion pictures as well as acquired pictures. Summit Entertainment, LLC also represents international sales for both its own slate and third party product. Summit Entertainment, LLC plans to relea
0 Comments 178 weeks
1. Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox
2. Band Of Skulls – Friends
3. Thom Yorke- Hearing Damage
4. Lykke Li – Possibility
5. The Killers - A White Demon Love Song
6. Anya Marina – Satellite Heart
7. Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)
8. Bon Iver and St. Vincent – Rosyln
9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong
10. Hurricane Bells – Monsters
11. Sea Wolf – The Violet Hour
12. Ok Go- Shooting The Moon
13. Grizzly Bear - Slow Life
14. Editors – No Sound But The Wind
15. Alexandre Desplat – New Moon (The Meadow)
0 Comments 189 weeks
Scene It?® Twilight™ to Debut Worldwide on Multiple Platforms
Fans of the Hugely Popular Summit Entertainment Film Can Now Quench Their Thirst for TWILIGHT Trivia Through a Variety of Game Experiences
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. and SEATTLE, Wash. - September 24, 2009 — Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. and Screenlife today announced the availability of the long-awaited Scene It?® Twilight™ game, the latest member of the Scene It?® family of entertainment trivia games. Scene It?® Twilight™ will be available in formats including the ever-popular Scene It?® DVD boardgame, on-shelves this October, as well as on Wii™ this Fall. The Scene It?® Twilight™ game will arrive just before the next installment in Summit Entertainment's TWILIGHT film, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, debuts in theaters on November 20, 2009.
"Scene It? Twilight is the game that fans of the TWILIGHT film have been asking for," said Barry Watts, Chief Executive Officer at Screenlife. "The overwhelming popularity of all things TWILIGHT has created such a huge demand, that we've collaborated with Summit Entertainment and Konami to offer fans the opportunity to enjoy the TWILIGHT experience in a variety of formats; as single or multi players on a console or in an interactive setting as a party DVD boardgame."
Up first for TWILIGHT fans is Scene It? Twilight Deluxe Edition, the immersive DVD trivia boardgame filled with exciting new features including:
• TWILIGHT content: On-screen puzzles, movie clips, sound bytes, music and trivia questions pulled directly from the very successful first TWILIGHT film.
• All-new puzzle types: Puzzles including "Alice's Vision" and "Locker Picks," sure to satisfy both Team Edward and Team Jacob fans around the world.
• Bonus features and activities: Bonus activities like "Which Cullen are You?", and an exclusive downloadable bonus feature for hardcore fans, which provides all the planning elements for hosting the ideal TWILIGHT-themed party.
A few weeks later, for the first time on Wii, fans will put their knowledge to the test to determine who will be the ultimate TWILIGHT expert. Scene It? Twilight will challenge Wii players' powers of observation, memory and puzzle solving, as it transports them to Forks, WA and creates an interactive multiplayer trivia experience brought together seamlessly on Wii. Fans can learn more about Bella Swan, TWILIGHT's heroine or test their memories on Edward Cullen, the dark and unlikely love of Bella's life.
Scene It? Twilight for Wii features will include:
• Rich-media trivia content: Over 500 multiple choice questions based on movie clips, music and audio from the TWILIGHT movie.
• New user interface: The new Scene It? Twilight Wii version presents a new look and feel, giving fans a great reason to play both the Wii and the DVD boardgame versions.
• Motion functionality: Use your Wii Remote to buzz in and beat your opponent!
• New gameplay modes: Single and multi-player modes and new scoring systems keep the game close, exciting and challenging enough to please all TWILIGHT fans.
"Konami is always looking to engage people in new means of interactive gaming experiences. The TWILIGHT film has an incredibly popular following who crave content and new media well after the movies are no longer in theaters," said Kazumi Kitaue, Chairman and President of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. "With extensive content from the film, Scene It? Twilight will bring life to the excitement and energy surrounding the popular film in an all-new way."
"Konami's partnering with Summit and Screenlife creates a union of three great and dynamic brands," added Careen Yapp, Vice President of Licensing and Business Development of Konami Digital Entertainment Inc. "Scene It? Twilight is the perfect expansion of the TWILIGHT film, as it will be the first time fans will be able to directly interact and challenge each other within the TWILIGHT universe on Wii."
0 Comments 190 weeks
close Mobile Uploads
close Key To My Heart
close Dancing Baby
close Bloxorz Game
Which Greek God are you?
to mortals, and dances through the countryside in her silver sandals giving her
divine protection to the wild beasts, especially those that are very young.
She rides her silver chariot across the sky and shoots her arrows of silver Moonlight
to the earth down below.
- R.I.P KAYLEE
- In memory of jade goody
- Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn .
- Bella and Edward fans
- RobertPattinson -Spunk Ransom
- Edward x Twilight Lovers
- Team Edward Cullen.
- Twilight fans
- Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn
- Bebo Backstage