If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Sing Us A Song Of The Century That's Louder Than Bombs And Eternity The Ear Of Static And Contraband
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi I'm David some call me red
i love music i play Guitar a bit of Harmonica Bass and Singing not so good at that tho
- Star Sign
- S • A • G • I • T • T • A • R • I • U • S:The Sexy one Spontaneous, Horny, Freak in Bed, Great when found, Loves being in long relationships, The one, So much love to give, Not one to mess with, Very pretty, Very romantic, Nice to everyone They meet, Their Love is one of a kind, Silly, fun and sweet, Most caring person you will ever meet, Not the kind of person you wanna mess with!!!
- official Green Day World
- Planet Claire
- official Paramore
- official Foo Fighters
- official Elliot Minor
- official Bowling For Soup
- official My Chemical Romance
- official 30 Seconds to Mars
- official Fall Out Boy
- official Good Charlotte
- official Billy Talent
- official OneRepublic
- official Avril Lavigne
- official Gym Class Heroes
- official Plain White T's
- official CKY
close Video Box
Theory Of A Deadman - Not Meant To Be Official Music Video HQ (with lyrics)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know David? 3 Taken
01. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's trolleys
when they aren't looking.
02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute
03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies
04. Walk up to an employee and tell him?her in an official tone:
Code 3 in Housewares... and see what happens.
05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.
06. Move a 'CAUTION -WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department and tell other shoppers you
are sleeping over and invite them in if they bring pillows from the
08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask:
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
09. Look right into the security
camera, use it as a mirror and pick
10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk if
knows where the anti-depressants are located.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme
from Mission Impossible.
12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse
say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and
assume the foetal position and scream "NO! ........It's those voices
14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then yell
loudly: "There's no toilet paper in here."
15. In the car accessory department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
16. At the bottom of an escalator, scream "MY SHOELACES! AAAGH!"
17. At the stylist, ask to have the hair on the back of your knuckles permed.
18. Hand a stack of under-pants back to the changing room attendant and scornfully announce that none of them are "leak proof".
19. Show people your driver's license and demand to know "whether they've seen this man/ woman
20. At the pet store, ask if they have bulk discounts on gerbils, and whether there's much meat on the.
21. Ask appliance personnel if they have any TVs that play only in Spanish.
22. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
23. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Gregg. How's your day been.
24. In a elevator drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up,then scream,"That's mine!
25.In a elevator call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
26. In a elevator draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
27..In a elevator stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on
28. .In a elevator when the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
0 Comments 189 weeks
1. Jimi Hendrix* - Jimi Hendrix Experience
2. Eric Clapton - Yardbirds, Cream, Derek & The Dominos, Solo
3. Jimmy Page - Yardbirds, Led Zeppelin, The Firm
4. Jeff Beck - Yardbirds, Jeff Beck Group, Solo
5. Eddie Van Halen - Van Halen
6. Stevie Ray Vaughan* - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
7. Joe Satriani - Solo
8. Ritchie Blackmore - Deep Purple, Rainbow, Blackmores Night
9. Steve Vai - David Lee Roth, Whitesnake, Solo
10. David Gilmour - Pink Floyd, Solo
11. John Petrucci - Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment
12. Randy Rhoads* - Quiet Riot, Ozzy
13. Allan Holdsworth - Solo
14. Paul Gilbert - Mr. Big, Racer X, Solo
15. Yngwie Malmsteen - Rising Force, Solo
16. Phil Keaggy - Glass Harp, Solo
17. Jason Becker - Cacophony, David Lee Roth Band, Solo
18. John Mclaughlin- Mahavishnu Orchestra
19. Duane Allman* - Allman Brothers Band, Derek & the Dominos
20. Chuck Berry - Solo
21. Eric Johnson - Solo
22. Steve Howe - Yes, Solo
23. Neal Schon - Santana, Journey, Solo
24. Brian May - Queen
25. Gary Moore - Thin Lizzy, Colosseum II, Skid Row, Solo
26. Bo Diddley - Solo
27. Steve Morse - Deep Purple, Dixie Dregs, Steve Morse Band, Solo
28. Carlos Santana - Santana
29. Tony Iommi - Black Sabbath
30. Buckethead - Solo, Praxis, Thanatopsis, The Deli Creeps, Cornbugs, GNR,
31. Mark Knopfler - Dire Straits, Solo
32. Marty Friedman - Cacophony, Megadeth, Solo
33. Nuno Bettencourt - Extreme, Mourning Widows
34. Shawn Lane* - Black Oak Arkansas, Willy, Solo
35. Kirk Hammett - Metallica
36. Uli Jon Roth - Scorpions, Solo
37. Terry Kath* - Chicago Transit Authority
38. Alex Lifeson - Rush
39. Frank Zappa* - Mothers of Invention, Solo
40. Rory Gallagher* - Solo
41. Dimebag Darrell* - Pantera
42. Peter Green - Fleetwood Mac, Solo
43. Robin Trower - Procal Harum, Solo
44. Slash - Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver
45. Mick Taylor - John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Rolling Stones
46. Robert Fripp - King Crimson
47. Tom Morello - Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave
48. Michael Schenker - Scorpions, UFO, MSG, Contraband
49. Ry Cooder - Solo
50. Angus Young - AC/DC
51. Keith Richards - Rolling Stones, Solo
52. Michael Angelo Batio - Nitro, Solo
53. John Squire - Stone Roses
54. Pete Townshend - The Who
55. Steve Hackett - Genisis
56. Zakk Wylde - Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society
57. George Harrison* - Beatles, Traveling Wilberys, Solo
58. Alvin Lee - Ten Years After
59. Dave Davies - Kinks
60. Jerry Cantrell - Alice In Chains, Solo
61. Steve Stevens - Billy Idol
62. Johnny Winter - Solo
63. Dickie Betts - Allman Brothers Band, Dickey Betts & Great Southern
64. John Cipollina* - Quicksilver Messenger Service
65. Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
66. Steve Cropper - Booker T. & MG's/Stax sessions
67. Adrian Belew - King Crimson
68. Joe Bonamassa - Solo
69. Steve Lukather - Toto, Solo
70. Jerry Garcia* - Grateful Dead
71. Joe Perry - Aerosmith
72. Prince - Prince & The Revolution
73. Kim Mitchell - Max Webster, Solo
74. Adrian Smith - Iron Maiden
75. Dave Murray - Iron Maiden
76. Neil Young - Buffalo Springfield, CSNY, Solo
77. Billy Gibbons - ZZ Top
78. Tony MacAlpine - Solo
79. Mike McCready - Pearl Jam
80. Adam Jones - Tool
81. Gary Hoey - Solo
82. Leslie West - Mountain, Solo
83. Peter Frampton - Humble Pie, Frampton's Camel, Solo
84. Dick Dale - Del-Tones
85. Vito Bratta - White Lion
86. Mickey "Guitar" Baker - 50's sessions/ Mickey & Sylvia
87. John Frusciante - Red Hot Chili Peppers
88. Ronnie Montrose - Montrose, Edgar Winter Group
89. Mick Ronson* - David Bowie, Solo
90. Roy Buchanan* - Solo
91. Warren Haynes - Allman Brothers Band, Gov't Mule
92. Vinnie Moore - Alice Cooper, Solo
93. Robbie Krieger - Doors, Solo
94. Chris DeGarmo - Queensryche
95. Jake E. Lee - Cutting Crew, Ozzy, Badlands, Solo
96. Glen Tipton - Judas Priest
97. Joe Walsh - James Gang, Eagles, Solo
98. K.K. Downing - Judas Priest
99. Eddie Haze
4 Comments 258 weeks
1.Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. hav i ever made u laf/cry??
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10.How did we meet?
11. Do u still think the same?
12. What reminds u of me?
13. If you could give me anything what would it be?
14. How well do u know me?
15. What do u like best about me?
16. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
17. Could you ever love me?
18. Give me a nickname and explain why?
19. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
20. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
3 Comments 288 weeks
- Hayley Williams
- RIP Heath Ledger
- Green Day
- Avril Lavigne
- Pete Wentz Is A God
- R U OBSESSED W FALL OUT BOY FAN CLUB
- Say No 2 Paris
- Pete and Patrick Rox
- LiNKiN PARK
- Top Gear Official
- Family Guy
- The Steve Irwin Memorial Club
- Bam Margera Fan Club
- Cadburys Gorilla Appreciation
- Hayley Nichole Williams.