If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- For the last time it's no a fukkin band its a college, and it's full of mentalists. James Watt College of higher and further education. Load of bullshit really. It's a good college though... how much can you write about a college. its big, square n gray, you'll see a big red sign sayin james watt college. It's difficult to miss.
Sorry if a missed anybody, in the members bit. It only lets ye add 16 people or sumhin. how shit is that? Ye'll needy add yerself as a groupie.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Be honest, even if you're embarrassed to have the song or it doesn't fit.
My Life: Supergrass - Pumpin on your stereo
Opening Credits: The Cult - Revolution
Waking Up: Guns n Roses - My Michelle
First Day Of School: Marilyn Manson - Fundamentally Loathsome
Falling In Love: The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
Fight Song: David Bowie - Lady Stardust
Breaking Up: Pink Floyd - Empty spaces
Prom: Pink Floyd - Us and Them
Life's Okay: Queen - Somebody to ove
Mental Breakdown: David Bowie - kooks
Driving: Aerosmith - amazing
Flashback: The White Stripes - Black math
Getting Back Together: Korn - Ya'll want a single
Wedding: Pink Floyd - Run like hell
Birth Of A Child: Marilyn Manson - lunchbox
Sex: Tenacious D - Kickapoo !!
Final Battle: Babyshambles - What Katy did next
Death Scene: Gorillaz - Dirty Harry
Funeral Song: Pink Floyd - Set the controls for the heart of the sun
Ending Credits: Queen - Flash
0 Comments 314 weeks