If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- - Bebo has got shit
- Chris Stubbz
- national Diploma in Music Technology NVQ level3 second year!
- Producer/DJ Sound engineer.
FL Studio 9/8/7
Logic Pro 8
- The Other Half Of Me
Best Mate! Brothers for life
- add CHRIS_STUBBS_GT@hotmail.co.uk
- Hardcore' Hard Dance' D&B' Trance etc
- AJ McMeekin
- Best Friends [yn] I Deleted Her Old Hack Because I'm A Twat, So She Is Taking This Immense Opportunity To Give Me A New One (: We Love ET Biscuits And Holes And When The Sun (#) Comes Out, We Are Going In The Pool
close Video Box
Manian Hold Me Tonight (DJ Stubbz Video Remake) Low Quality Version
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Where were you three hours ago?
playing 3 player halo 3 with josh and ben
2. What do you think of your last kiss?
3. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes i am
4. When was the last time you went out of Devon?
a while ago
5. Have you been to the movies in the last 7 days?
i havent been in months
6. What did you see?
erm...I havent been.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
volvic touch of fruit
8. What are you wearing right now?
My technicolord dressingown
9. What was your last purchase?
a drink for quick buck
10. Last food you ate?
11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
err... josh or aj
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
i havent, my mums bought me a jacket though
13. Do you have a pet?
cats , and two lovely speakers
14. What did you do last night?
wasted with ben
16. If you could be anywhere you want where would it be?
17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
ben bought halo 2 from angola
18. One thing you hate about yourself?
i dont hate anything
19. What’s your favorite soup?
havent had soup in a while....any of them really.
20. Do you miss anyone?
21. Last movie you saw?
hight school musical 3
22. What are your plans for the day?
well, seeing as the day has just started... go to bed then dont know
23. Did you have fun today?
it was good
24. Who is your last text message from?
ben cause hes pissed
25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
i was a great student
26. What do you know about the future?
no one knows about the future ...so how am i ment to know.
27. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
me and ben, joyriding
29. Do you have a tan?
yehh a fit one
30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
31. Did you meet anyone new today?
nope, same people as always
32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
33. How do you like your soda?
As a liquid
34. Do you like hot sausages?
hmm, im not a fan really
35. What are you doing tomorrow?
I dont KNOW
36. What day is tomorrow?
37. What is your current mood?
39. Do you remember the first person you ever kissed?
40. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
41. If you could be on a TV show, which one would it be?
43. Have you ever watched a movie and just “had” to do what they did?
yes, we re acted the end of star wars
44. Do you have a “face” you make in the mirror?
ah yehh course
45. Ever use someone else’s toothbrush?
not on purpose
46. Do you like/love the person you got this survey from?
47. Can you whistle?
48. Can you wiggle your ears?
yepp, i make tunes with them
49. You have a song that comes on that you just “have” to turn up and sing to?
everysong is played at maximum volume from my 240watt Tapco s8 studio monitors
50. Who are you thinking about right now?
My speakers that im getting
0 Comments 237 weeks
The Scariest Moment of my Life
Looking up at the grey, overcast sky I felt a vibration coming from the inside of my pocket. I reached my hand down and pulled out my black phone. Joy, I thought to myself looking disappointed at the boring text from O2. After deleting it I checked the time 17.20. It was too cold to be standing around, my friends and I, unwillingly stood waiting for the bus to come sidling around the corner to drive us home.
Eventually a pre-historic, family car look-a-like, bus drove around the corner. One of my mates said to me, “I’m going to wait for another bus mate.”
However, I was cold enough as it was and I really wanted to go home. I clambered onto the cramped bus and showed the bus driver my ticket. He was a big, black, muscly man and he had a ponytail.
Then I grabbed the nearest seat possible and sat down. Blasting out my hardcore tunes I became oblivious to everything happening around me.
A few stops away at the strand a little crowd of people got on the bus. At the time I didn’t really notice them, except for the fact they were very largely built, were wearing hoodies and looked to be about in their mid twenties.
A few minutes later I took out my earphones, the bus was cramped and was growing ever hotter and stuffier. Then, from the back of the bus I could hear loud, threatening, abusive language. Turning to see who it was I saw that it was the crowd of people who had got on the bus earlier.
Tension was rising, the people on the bus, especially the young and the elderly appeared very intimidated. All I could hear was how the people were going to kick the door open at the rear of the bus, and they were swearing and shouting uncontrollably.
It was blatantly obvious that they must have been drunk and on drugs. I thought to myself, “I’ll get off at the next stop, I don’t want to get caught in this.”
At the next stop I was just about to get off when the woman next to me said sternly, “Hold on a sec.” Listening to her I decided that would be the best idea.
Then slowly but surely the huge bus driver rose out of his seat and strolled towards the back of the bus. He turned to face them, “Get off,” he said sharply. They looked at him and started laughing. “I said get off!” he bellowed at them.
Suddenly they kicked the back door open and jumped out. The driver slammed the door shut with and incredible bang.
The crowd started waltzing down the street. But as the bus driver was just about to take off they came back towards the bus and started kicking the side of the weakening material. One clasped a large object in their hands. He took a step back, lifted his arm and launched through the window what I later found out to be a brick. Everyone froze awe-struck in disbelief. Without hesitation the bus driver jumped out of his seat and marched straight off the bus and confronted his first victim. Holding the mans shirt in one fist and clenching the other he swung his arm high above his head and straight into the opponents face. His nose burst with a river of scarlet blood as his tremendous body crashed to the ground.
Just in time, he turned around to see another guy angrily storming towards him. Frantically he careered headfirst straight in the man and rugby tackled him to the ground.
Whilst all this had been happening the population of the bus managed quickly to file off the bus and make a swift get away. Except for me and the woman who was sat next to me. As soon as we got off the bus we had to run. Run as fast as we could. We were being chased, my legs were moving faster than they ever had before. I had no time to even notice which direction I was going in or how out of breath I was.
One of the men knocked the woman to the ground. In my mind I knew that I should have helped her but there was no way I could have taken on two people myself.
Reluctantly I carried on running. I was now on my own but the ot
7 Comments 243 weeks
close The Longest Completely Random Survey Ever!
- White Lightning FC
- Dj Gue And Dj Stubbz Offical
- I Love Hardcore......HTID
- Audi R8 Fans
- Ralph Lauren
- Dj Gue
- Ferrari fans
- Top Gear Appreciation Society
- Ferrari Club
- Ferrari & Maserati™
- Club Lambo
- Cuthbert Mayne - - - - ers
- South Devon College
- The Official Bebo™© Bebo Tricks and Tips
- Hasni fans