If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- CHECK OUT MY SKINS THAT I HAD MADE & MY NEW BLOG!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Why should I worry? why should I fear? The very same Jesus stay always so near!
There's no way I could ever make it through life with out My King Jesus! I love the Lord with all of my heart and want to be forever found in his will! God has given me a great burden for missions and for the deaf people. I can't wait to see want all God has in stored for my life.
Hope you are enjoying my page! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and God Bless You!
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
If you can use anything Lord
Take my hands Lord and me feet
guide my heart Lord speak thru me
If you can use anything Lord
- †~My Purpose~†
- There are over 300 million Deaf people in the world. If they were all put together they would form the fourth largest unreached people group in the world. Only 2% claim to be Christians.
God has call me to the deaf people. He has placed a great burden in my heart for them. I am learning American Sign Language (ASL) and I enjoy every minute of it. I love to sign songs in church, Bible verses and etc.. It has been so amazion how much God is helping me to learning the language. I give him all the glory!
- I love music, I have it on all the time! some of the favorites are - CeCe Winans, Selah, Brooklyn Tabernacle, Crabb Family, Soweto Gospel Choir, Black Gospel, Out of Eden, FGBI Choir, OBI Choir (Overcomers), African Children's Choir, Makoma, Racheal Lampa, Indiana Choir, I also love hymns, such as I'd Rather Have Jesus, Farther Along, Because He Lives, and Just a little talk with Jesus
- ♥MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE RIGHT NOW♥
- Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100:1-3
- 100% Pentecostal Holiness
- Scared Of •·.·´¯`·.·•
- I am afraid of heights and I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES!!!!
- ♥ ThInGs tHaT MaKe mE ┢┦aΡｐy
- Being at Church, Scrapbook, Making Cards, Cooking, Shopping, Sign, Reading Missionaries Books, Talking on the Phone! Hangin with Friends and Family!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Brush your teeth
- Use the bathroom
- Read your Bible and Pray
- Check your Bebo
- Other ( Please Comment)
I what to thank you all for useing all of my skins that I have made.
I really enjoy makeing them and I want to make more in the future. I didn't know if you guys have any good ideas for new skins! I'm up for any ieads.
Please comment me and let me know!
0 Comments 205 weeks
You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )
You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:
You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )
You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)
You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)
You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
1 Comment 238 weeks
A little boy was selling newspapers on the corner,
the people were in and out of the cold.
The little boy was so cold that he wasn't trying to sell
He walked up to a policeman and said, 'Mister,
you wouldn't happen to know where a poor boy could
find a warm place to sleep tonight would you ?
You see, I sleep in a box up around the corner there and
down the alley and it's awful cold in there for tonight.
Sure would be nice to have a warm place to stay.'
The policeman looked down at the little boy and said, 'You
go down the street to that big white house and you knock
on the door. When they come out the door you just say
John 3:16, and they will let you in.'
So he did. He walked up the steps and knocked on the
door, and a lady answered. He looked up and said,
'John 3:16.' The lady said, 'Come on in, Son.'
She took him in and she sat him down in a split bottom
rocker in front of a great big old fireplace, and she went
off. The boy sat there for a while and thought to himself:
John 3:16...I don't understand it, but it sure makes
a cold boy warm.
Later she came back and asked him 'Are you hungry ?'
He said, 'Well, just a little. I haven't ! eaten in a couple of
days, and I guess I could stand a little bit of food,'
The lady took him in the kitchen and sat him down to a table
full of wonderful food. He ate and ate until he couldn't eat
any more. Then he thought to himself:
John 3:16 ..Boy, I sure don't understand it but it sure
makes a hungry boy full.
She took him upstairs to a bathroom to a huge bathtub
filled with warm water, and he sat there and soaked for a
while. As he soaked, he thought to himself: John 3:16 ...
I sure don't understand it, but it sure makes a dirty boy
clean. You know, I've not had a bath, a real bath, in my
whole life. The only bath I ever had was when I stood in
front of that big old fire hydrant as they flushed it out.
The lady came in and got him. She took him to a room,
tucked him into a big old feather bed, pulled the covers
up around his neck, kissed him goodnight and turned out
the lights. As he lay in the darkness and looked out the
window at the snow coming down on that cold night,
he thought to himself: John 3:16 ...I don't understand it but
it sure makes a tired boy rested.
The next morning the lady came back up and took him
down again to that same big table full of food. After he
ate, she took him back to that same big old split bottom
rocker in front of the fireplace and
picked up a big old Bible.
She sat down in front of him and looked into his young face.
'Do you understand John 3:16 ? ' she asked gently. He
replied, 'No, Ma'am, I don't. The first time I ever heard it
was last night when the policeman told me to use it,'
She opened the Bible to John 3:16 and began to explain
to him about Jesus . Right there, in front of that big old fireplace,
he gave his heart and life to Jesus. He sat there
and thought: John 3:16 -- don't understand it, but it sure
makes a lost boy feel safe.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should
not perish, but have everlasting life.
2 Comments 291 weeks
close My Skins
- India Try it on | 5 profiles
- Words Can't Say...... Try it on | 1222 profiles
- Fly Away Try it on | 2 profiles
- Asia Bamboo Try it on | 397 profiles
- ~Go Green~ Try it on | 159 profiles
- Spring Flower Try it on | 1 profiles
- Hope, Love Try it on | 4 profiles
- I know God.... Try it on | 2 profiles
- A Sunny Day Try it on | 0 profiles
- Pink Flowers Try it on | 1 profiles
- American Sign Language
- Black Gospel Addicts
- Scrapbook Divas
- Bri's Skins
- Classified ads
- Jean Skirt Lovers
- ღaddicted to ShOpPiNgღ
- People who love the colour pink
- Purse Addiction
- American Eagle
- Homeschoolers for God
- CHRISTIANS FOR GOD'S MISSIONS
- holiness hairstylin
- Family & Friends (39)
- ~*~ Us Girls ~*~ (36)
- My Senior Picsture (29)
- ♡Things I made♡ (18)
- ~IT"S ME~ (25)
- ~2009 pics~ (11)
- ~*~Summer 08~*~ (30)
- OUR OCTOBER COOKOUT 2007 (26)
- ~LeAh & mE~ (9)
- Friends and Family 2 (14)
- 4th of July 2008 (10)
- ☼ Nature pics 2008 ☼ (5)
- Our Cookout and FGBI Ministry Group (33)
- ~My Graduation~ (25)
- ~Summer 2009~ (15)