If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- keeping it real
- Me, Myself, and I
- Name: falgs
Location: Wellington - kelsonmassiv
Job: Super express confectionary logistics tactition/ sales manipulation expert.
living technique: life is all about keeping it real and sorting your stuff out. take each day as it comes and make the most of any oppurtunities that arise, give everything the best effort that you can possibly give.if you dont give it 100% whats the point at doing it at all.
and its all about the love, love for your family, love for your friends and love for your passions in this life and achieving and maintaining the respect of the people that matter the most to us.
- im a fan of music, im not restricing myself to any one genre and get into pretty much anything, but will always have time for rock, trance and hiphop (well pretty much anything that i can crank in the car )
currently playing in the car: been cranking heaps of the artic monkeys and notorious at the mo
- my list is way way too long, but stil on the hunt for the ultimate horror movie. Everyones a critic these days but id like to call myself a conniesuir of the camera angle. but if i had to choose one i think it would have to be 'Aliens' - bad ass aliens, bad ass guns, bad ass lines, all round bad ass movie! and of recent time tranformers and 2 totally blew me away, i dont even think i blinked the entire movie i was like fully boggled as to how they made that movie, so cohesive with the C.G. and the real stuff it was madness 10/10
latest movie i watched was 'rambo 1st blood' - rating: massive!! note: war must really stuff you up
- i played cricket for most my life, but love playing most sports for a laugh with the crew
but at the moment im bout to explore the world of motorsport and hackysack.
and indoor cricket has taken on a whole new angle at the moment i love the intensity and how fast the game is....2 thumbs up.
indoor cricket against outdoor cricket team-mates is all the rage right now.
- Scared Of
- any oversized creature or animal that has the ability to kill me.
losing someone that i care about in this world.
looking back and thinking that i didnt give whatever i was doing 100%.
- Happiest When
- sharing laughs with the people i care about the most in this life.
eating. driving my car. eating. watching a good movie that evokes some sort of emotion (just not 'regret' coz i just paid to watch a crap movie. eating. drinking oreo shakes. eating at bbq's.
- Currently trying to......
- - sell tickets to the gun show ;P
- make my car super hellaflush.
- Something that i learnt the hard way......
- A mistake isnt a mistake if you dont learn from it.
Money is our greatest ally and our worst enemy at the same time.
your true friends will shine when your having your darkest moments.
rotten people are everywhere - but even the good may be rotten on the inside sometimes, it just takes a while for the rottenness to become visible.
we arent on this planet forever so make the most of each and everyday people.
- Speedgrapher Chim
- Nirali P
- Sen Bilcock
- Katy Yung
- Prag Chauhan
- Lundu Bhai
- Hasila R
- Lisa P
- Jaana O'Kane
- Pedey K
- Rachel L
- Kishen Patel
- Marina Richards
- Laven Selva
- Jamie H
- Christy Booth
- David Ung
- Pritesh Patel
- Mandy Pandz
- Adam Shardlow
- Josh And Rebecca Sinclair
- Charlie H
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Falgoon? 100 Taken
can someone plese tell me wtf is going on down in chch, y would you attack a policeman? are there still mint cars cruising around down there, or are people to scared to take thier primo rides out coz theres too many bottles been thrown out the windows by yobbos in dungas?
has the scene come to this anywhere else in the country?
2 Comments 202 weeks
saturday the 19th of july will be a very epic day
0 Comments 253 weeks
21 days to go......................
0 Comments 255 weeks