If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Real Mature guys...real mature
- Me, Myself, and I
- In case you havent realised, Im a Beach Lifeguard and proud!
Also, I love Tall Ships.
In NUI Maynooth, doing Computer Science and Software Engineering. I was an Arts student as my CSSE colleagues will never let me forget, but saw the light and the rest is history...
My recent philosophy for life is simple - bleh, that is all.
With that in mind;
Bleh - that is all.
- The Shop
- O'Regans Newsagents and Light Grocery. Truely a legend in our time. Not only was it the finest independant C-Store in Balbriggan, but it is a geogrpahical location! When tellin people where they are one often hears..."Im on the street with O'Regans". or when giving directions "do you know where O'Regans is"... The shop is also a social spot... before headin to the canal the various social groups meet up outside O'Regans.... te good lookin girls... the not quite so good lookin girls... the couples.... the kids... the skate boarders.... the knackery guys and the not quite so knackery guys... at one time or another all of you people have been hanging around on the window sill of my shop... on a more personal note the shop means an awful lot to me...Ive spent most of my life there... Ive been serving customers sinvce I could see over the counter... the first things I leant off by heart were the prices for the bread and milk. Before I could work a game boy I could change a t
- The shop contd.
- I remember having to get a step ladder out to stack the minerals in the cooler because I couldnt reach the top shelf where the coke goes! The shop has changed and shaped my life...over the years ive made some realy ggood friends in the shop and Ill miss you all... they are the kind of people wholl come in and cheer you up after 4 hours of an 8 hour shift! you guys know you are and thank you!
RIP O'Regans Newsagents and Light Grocery 1989-2007
- Fencing, Fencing, Fencing. I am an Foilist, Eppiest, or Armourer...it all depends on how badly I do at a competition.
Oh yeah Swimming, I can do that too....
- Wallace and Gromit "The Curse of the were Rabbit", in general any war film where there are either naval vessels, aor there are many people dieing
- The Zutons, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, Queen, The Rolling Stones, most stuff actualy, so pretty much whatever happens to be on the Radio.
- Jim O'Hagan
- Sarah R
- Patrick Gallagher
- Ray Macken
- Peter Howard
- Eilís Carey
- Aimee O'Regan
- Lotta H
- Maureen Harris
- Orla Reilly
- Aoífe Kelly
- Nuim Fencing Club
- Eimear K
- Anna Pryslopska
- Mer Mer McDonald
- Emma Mc Conville
- Conor Maloney
- Conor Mccabe
- Eoin Maher
- Brian O'Loinsigh
- Fergal Martin
- Dischordia Draven
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Q. Why don't they have Christmas at UCD?
A. They can't find three wise men and a virgin.
Q. How can you tell if a UCD student is hetrosexual?
A. He can outrun his roommate!
Q. What do you get when you drive quickly through the UCD campus?
A. An undergraduate degree.
Q. What's the first thing a UCD bird does when she wakes up in the morning?
A. Walks home.
Q. How do they separate the men from the boys at UCD?
A. With a restraining order.
Q. What does a UCD student call a NUIM student after graduation?
Q. Did you hear that the library at UCD burned down?
A. Naturally, the students were very upset....some of the books weren't coloured-in yet.
Q. Why do UCD graduates put a copy of their diploma in the window of their vehicles?
A. So they can park in handicap spaces.
Q. How do you get a UCD grad off your front porch?
A. Pay him for the pizza.
Q. How many NUIM students does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. One - he holds the bulb and the world revolves around him
Q. How many UCD students does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Three - One to change it and two to figure out how to get high off the old one.
Q. What is the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead UCD student in the road?
A. There are skid marks in front of the dog.
Q. If you see a UCD student on a bike, why should you never swerve to hit him?
A. It might be your bike.
Q What do you have when 100 UCD students are buried up to their neck in sand?
A. Not enough sand.
Q. What do UCD students use for birth control?
A. Their personalities.
Q. You are trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a UCDstudent. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
A. Shoot the UCD student...twice.
Q. What do u call a UCD student in a suit?
A. The Defendant
Q. What do u call a NUIM graduate in a suit?
A. The UCD student's lawyer
7 Comments 292 weeks
I arrived at McKee Barracks at 1000hrs. We were issued all our army gear, there was an awful lot of it, and it turns out that despite being given a long list of stuff to bring with us, we needed barely any of it. We were split up into our sections, which in my case was Delta Section, containing myself along with Sharon, Tara, Aine, and Damien. Our Section leader was Corporal Mc Ternan, and our 2 i/c was a Gunner called Mac.
We were brought in army trucks (not the safest way to travel, or the most comfortable) to somewhere near Crosscoolhrbour (I think), there we split up into groups and Kayaked 8 km down to either Russeltown or Bishopslane, stopping along the way to collect our gourmet food for the day, otherwise known as "Menu C" Ration pack. Once we arrived at our destination we were led to our campsite, which in our case (Delta Section) was a very old picnic area.
It was time for us to set up our "tents", we had already been told that we would be sleeping under canvas, but none of us quite realised what exactly was involved. We were given a poncho, and four bungee cables, and shown how to set up our 'bivvys'. Damien and I set up a two man bivvy, with the three girls going together. Basic is the only word to describe the accommodation!
After a meal of Chicken Curry, which was in my case cold, we were given a brief medical lecture on emergency first aid by a medic sergeant called Nugent. The lecture was on hypothermia, and hyperpyrexia, and ironically, some people found it hard to concentrate due to the cold.
We were then given a task to perform. Armies have been using pontoon bridges for decades, and it was our job to take the components of a bridge and build a raft with it. This we did, and under the able guidance of Sharon our Team Leader for the day, Delta section was the first section to be finished!
We were then given another lecture, this time on foot care. Afterwards we were shown where the latrines were and we were given our mobiles back in case anyone wanted to call their parents. Finally after some hot chocolate we settled down to sleep in what was a surprisingly comfortable bivvy.
2 Comments 358 weeks
close Flixster Movies
close What Type of Kisser Are You?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close What is ur favorite gun?
What Sniper Are You?
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
See More Quizzes
close What Semi-Obscure Simpsons Character Are You?
Your result is: Kang... or is it Kodos?
In any case, you're both bent on world domination... or are you just trying to cook them a nice meal? Like everything else about you guys, it's a complete mystery.
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which Celeb Are You? (GIRLS ONLY)
WHAT GRADE R U?
Whats your love song?
which footie team are you most likely to play for
Hun or Tim
See More Quizzes
close Mobile Uploads
- Fencing Cork 2007 (47)
- Fencing Cork 2007 (34)
- Shanes Halloween Party (24)
- Gormo Debs!!! (38)
- Sacred Heart Debs (22)
- Physics (5)
- Asgard 2007. (48)
- Asgard 2007. (6)
- Asgard 2007, Pubs , Poses Places (27)
- Asgard 1 (49)
- Asgard2 (33)
- Asgard - Antwerp (11)
- Asgard - Brugge (23)
- Asgard - Dartmouth (13)
- Asgard - all hands on Deck (43)
- Asgard - Waymouth (19)
- Asgard - Falmouth (5)
- Asgard3 (30)
- Sarah's 18th! (48)
- Sarah's Party, pt: 2!!! (25)
- Kims New Years Eve Party (44)