If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Is it me or can you smell pretention..............what a dousche!!!
- Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Screaming Trees, Pearl Jam, Mad Season, Smashing pumpkins, Neil Young, Alice in Chains, Led Zepplin, Afghan whigs, Jimi Hendrix, Mark Lanegan, Johnny Cash, Finger Eleven, Elbow, Jeff Buckley, Tool(their gig in the point was unbe fucking leivable), Audioslave, Chris Cornell, Jerry Cantrell, Temple of the Dog, The Pixies, Rage Against the Machine, Desert Sessions, Eddie Vedder, Rory Gallagher.
- DONNIE DARKO , MOMENTO , INTO THE WILD, BRICK, FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, PAN'S LABIRYNTH, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Southland Tales, The Graduate, The Hangover, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Igby Goes Down, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, Rushmore, Royal Tennenbaums, Superbad, Space Odesey 2001, LOTR1&3, Garden State, Resivoir Dogs, Serenity, Eternal sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pirates 1, Easy Rider, PULP FICTION, Dodgeball, Milk, Groundhog Day, Waltz with Bashir, Ferris Buiellier's Day Off, Buffalo Soldiers, Apocalyps Now, Kill Bill1&2, The Usual Suspects, Fight Club, American Beauty, Scarface, American History X, City of God, Jurrasic Park, Adaptation, Signs, Saving Private Ryan, The Big Leboski, Forest Gump, Walk the Line, Last Days, Back to the Future 12&3, Sin City, Being John Malkovich, Big Fish, Little Miss Sunshine, 40 year old Virgin, American Pie 1, Me Myself and Irene, Jackass 2, Shaun of the Dead and Teen Wolf despite never seeing it ( Marty McFly Plays a Teenage Werewolf what
- My Heroes
- Jerry Cantrell, Bill Hicks, Charlie Kaufman, Richard Kelly, Chris Cornell, Lenny Bruce, Tim Schaffer, Mark Lanegan, Hideo Kojima, Quintin Tarrantino, J.K. Rowling, Gandhi, Billy Connolly, J.R.R. Toilken, Johnny Depp, Zach de la Rocha, Josh Homme, Jack Nicholson and Hank Mody.
- Scared Of
- Scary Spice, Hurley from LOST and hairy shower drain clogs.
- Happiest When
- Laughing my ass off.
- Catcher in the Rye, The Virgin Suicides, Watchmen, Fight Club, I am Legend, On The Road, Inheritance, LOTR, The Great Gatsby, Catch 22, Harry Potter, LOw Boy Bartimeaus Trilogy, hitch hikers guide..., Curious incident of the dog in the night. Books with words
- Californication, Veronica Mars, Weeds, The US office, Breaking Bad, Studio 60, The West Wing Peep Show, Mighty Boosh, FireFly, Scrubs, Family Guy, How i met yur mother, GIllies!!!!Futurama, Arrested development
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I have tried... believe me, I have tried to like rap music. It makes me feel so very, very old. I have tried to get home with the downies.
If something about the human body disgusts you, the fault lies with [God] the manufacturer.
All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so – they're stupid.
I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know … that's true, it's provable. It's not … I'm not a fucking conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail – blah, blah, blah – when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-fucks who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down … and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before … that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it …"
A guy says, "I hate Jews," and I said, "Why?" He goes, "Because they killed my God." They believe that. If I believed that the Jews killed my God, I'd worship the Jews, 'cause shit, there's some badasses on that team, man. I haven't seen God ever, I see Jews all the time – go figure.
A lot of people say to me, "Why did you kill Christ?" I dunno... it was one of those parties that got out of hand, you know?
I am a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh … is a poem.
If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses.
The Loch Ness monster is actually a submarine. Driven by Bigfoot.
The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them.
Tell you, the worst kind of non-smokers' the kind where you're smoking and they just walk up to you … [starts coughing in the naggy-I-want-you-to-stop kinda' cough] I always say, "Shit, you're lucky you don't smoke. That's some cough you got there, dude. I'm smoking, you're coughing. Wow." That's kind of cruel, man, going up to a smoker and coughing. Shit! Do you go up to crippled people dancing too, you fucks? "Hey, Mr. Wheelchair. What's your problem? Come on ironside, race ya!"
"Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag."
"Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and shit."
"He died in the Korean War."
"Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea."
No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag … is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the fucking flag, see. That's freedom.
“An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.” ~ by Oscar Wilde
Vodka is a very deceptive drink, because you drink it and you say "What is this stuff? It's pointless, you can't see it, you can't taste it, you... you... Why are we on a traffic island?"
I have never seen two people on pot get in a fight because it is fucking impossible. "Hey, buddy!" "Hey, what?" End of argument.
It sounds like typewriters eating tinfoil, being kicked down the stairs.
~ On the German language
There's just something about Germans; You can listen to a nice, young, affable German fellow and he'll be saying things like" Vell Ja, dis is a critical time for Germany now, economically we are good, but ve have been
0 Comments 321 weeks
close What Kind Of Teen Are You?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes