If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- =) salut!
If Hans Christian Anderson could've had his way with me, none of this shit would've ever gone down.
I'm the uber-libra. Thusly:
*Positive Personality Traits
Diplomatic and urbane
Easy-going and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Romantic and charming
Can be flirtatious and self-indulgent
Can be indecisive and changeable
Sometimes gullible and easily influenced
Also, since my removal to the bright lights of Londres I have become ridiculously obsessed with Facebook...
- Bikini Kill, Dresden Dolls!, Devendra Banhart, TigatigatigaTIGAAA, Regina Spektor, Joanna Newsom, YYY's, Felix da Housecat, Fischerspooner, Le Tigre, Sleater-Kinney, Maximo Park, Jim Noir, The Gossip, New Young Pony Club, Bratmobile, Burzum, The Slits, The Envelopes, Jamie T, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, ShakiraShakira! Manu Chao ♥ , General Riot Grrrl Nonsense, Spanish Reggaeton has tickled my fancy of recent, as has electroFUNK. However I have been known on occasion to get my dance on to assortments of pop, dance and r'n'b [usually the fault of Sarah ]
- 10 Things I Hate About You, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain, Etre Et Avoir, Josie and the Pussycats, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Secretary!, Dogma, Moulin Rouge, Mean Girls, Ringu and Ringu ni, Almofuckingdovar [especially la mala educacion, Pepi, Luci, Bom and atame], Un Chien Andalou
- And I link you
- Scared Of
- Butterflies, Moths, Small Spaces, Zombies! Zombies zombies
- Happiest When
- Bouncing about, curled up in bed, drinking coffee and eating pain au chocolat =)
- Patisseries, Kathleen Hanna, Riot Grrrl, Le Monde, El País, Spainish Cosmo, Zhongwen, Impulsiveness, Nihongo, Morgan, EMA, Black Metal, Indie nonsense, Auntie Annies, S&A/Limelight, Stiff Kitten, Daytickets, Emo Boys, Eyeliner, Europe, Penny-Arcade, Excel Saga, Emolove!♥ , Junichiro Koizumi[see above], Jack Daniels, adding 's' on the the end of words, The number fiftyseven, Vanilla Lattes, Skirts, My scarf, Smirnoff Ice, Limewire, Singing out of tune, Jhonen Vasquez, Feminism, White Wine, Giggling, Chopsticks, My darling comrades, Pretty People and Pretty Things, My Formal Shoooooes, Unexpected Text Messages, Saturdays, GHDs, Acute Accents, Dreams, Reef =), Affectionateness, Strepsils, The nineties, Botanic Clements, People watching, Being called 'Miss Young', Iced Mochas, Sukie, The Independent, Yoshitomo Nara, Bisous, Pablo Neruda
- J'aime pas!
- Feminazis, Gravy, Red Wines, Zombies, María-Luisa's shoes, Burger King and its cockroaches, Chest infections, Rain on Saturdays, Words I don't know, Hostel, Initiating conversation, Rejection, Icky people, Limewire not having songs , Modules, Essays, Rug, Lack of replying to messages, Ringing people on the phone, people touching my knees/behind my ears/my achille's tendon, people spelling my name 'Katy', Being in town in my uniform, Trousers, waiting, playboy icons, Rudeness, Typing abbreviations, Sore Eyes, Crazy people
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Katie? 18 Taken
I'm coming home for one weekend only! Belfast will be hit up London stylee.
0 Comments 290 weeks
The meaning depends on the context:
1. interjection used to comment that something is satisfactory or that it is disappointing or displeasing.
'Pablo ha aprobado todas las asignaturas, ¡vaya!' [Pablo has passed all his subjects, vaya!]
'No podemos ir al teatro: se ha suspendido la sesión, ¡vaya!' [we can't go to the theatre, they've cancelled the show, vaya!'
2. interjection. placed before a noun in exclamatory constructions to convey the superlative sense to good or bad qualities, according to the context:
¡Vaya mujer! [what a woman] ¡Vaya reloj que te has comprado! [what a watch you've bought]
3. interj. U.,following the preposition of a noun phrase to note the attitude, favourable of disfavourable of the speaker, often tinged with irony, in front of the person or thing designated by said phrase.
¡Vaya con el niño! [vaya that child] ¡Vaya con la musiquita! [vaya that tune]
And now you understand
1 Comment 314 weeks
0 Comments 319 weeks
close Mobile Uploads
- Album dos (47)
- Album the Fourth (22)
- Album the tres (43)
- Belfastybits (15)
- Con Más Flow! (48)
- Dresden Dolls (15)
- El día de San Patrick (14)
- Hallowe'en (21)
- Hoxton (30)
- Last Week in Londres (43)
- London Saga (35)
- Merriment (19)
- More London (40)
- My Album (48)
- Ryan's Birthday (11)
- Samedi le 15 avril (23)
- TigaTigaTigaaaa (21)
- ViP assortments (36)