- Me, Myself, and I
- I am a published author of dark paranormal, fantasy, historical, contemporary and erotic romances.
DRAGON FIRE - Harlequin Nocturne
THE MARQUIS & THE MISTRESS, my hot historical romance novel, is available now from The Dark Castle Lords.
*5 Hearts from The Romance Studio!
"I was unable to put this one down. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting, sexually charged romance because this has to be one of the best I have read. Hats off to this great author. I look forward to reading more of her stories in the future."
TORRID TEASERS #43 ~ THE WHOLE ENCHILADA & LUST DESSERTS is available NOW at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid.
"4.5 Cherries! I loved these stories!" - Whipped Cream Reviews
A MAGICAL ENCOUNTER, my fantasy romance novel is also AVAILABLE NOW from New Concepts Publishing.
- I love 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Aiden, Flyleaf, Snow Patrol, Damien Rice, Korn, My Chemical Romance, Coldplay, Peter Gabriel, James Blunt, Rage Against the Machine, Prince, Duran Duran, The Killers, Sinead OConnor, Enya, Disco, I am a Movie Soundtrack junkie too...heck, I like pretty much anything and everything except country and elevator music.
- All 3 Lord of the Rings, Dogma, 300, Boondock Saints, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ladyhawke, Moulin Rouge, Last of the Mohicans, Shakespeare in Love, Count of Monte Cristo, King Arthur, Anything with Hugh Jackman, Orli, Went, Hans Matheson or Michael Fassbender, Tristan & Isolde, The Covenant...I could go on and on, but I will stop now. :-)
- Dr. Zhivago by Boris Pasternak, The Hobbit/LOTR by Tolkien, Watchers by Dean Koontz, Sati by Christopher Pike, Falcons Desire by Denise Lynn, Ancient Ties by Jane Leopold Quinn, Janes Warlord by Angela Knight - actually ALL of her stories rock! Connie Mason is always a fav., Kristi Ahlers, Ann Voss Peterson, Shari Anton...again, I could go on and on...
- I dont watch much, but when I do I love to catch PRISON BREAK, ROME, The Tudors is promising, HEX, Blood Ties, Ghost Hunters, Old Iron Chefs, Old Buffys, Masterpiece Theatre, Faulty Towers.
- Happiest When
- I am writing, reading, hanging out with friends and family, petting my kitty, going to a really great movie, sitting on the beach, working out, checking my e-mail...see, lots of stuff makes me happy! ;-)